Chapter 31

| The 123 student skewer group has finally come plus another one! |

We had managed to secure a date for our reunion and thus, me and the girls are out in the market to look for ingredients.

The guys are out to buy some non alcoholic drinks, we're still people with jobs so no alcohol for now. Since the guys were out, I really am worried that Ming Chen and Wei Xiu would bully Peizhi but remembering the events at the time in the hospital, I think I'm thinking too much.
Ok
Just the thought of those three walking along the way send shivers down my spine. Three of them have their own charms and also, their own way of fighting, which is another variable to consider.

God, I just hope that everyone would turn out fine, with broken egos and pride but alive.

"You should stop worrying, their not kids anymore" Aifen said as she brought some vegetables on her hands and scrutinize it.

"Well, they do sure act like one so yep, no worries" I sarcastically replied earning giggles from the two of them.

We continued our walk to the market and finally decided to cook three meals and one appetizer. It didn't take too much of our day and just happened in the time it takes to eat a meal and we're finally finished on our trip to the market.

One is roast chicken, who wouldn't love to have chicken in their meal? The second one is some hot pot, we all love hot pot so yep, we decided to include that. Third is steamed pork dumplings with Shanghai chili vinegar and some san choy bao to cleanse the oily and grease from the meats.

"Can we add some lamb skewers from Uncle Tao? I've been missing it for years, it's been a really, really long time since I've last had it! Please?!" She looked at the both of us with those big, limpid eyes and of course, those will only work with Wei Xiu.

"Nope" I walked away from her whining when she tugged me away.

"Pretty please?" She once again try, nice one Liu Ying.

"This lowly one cannot let bengong to try one of those unclean food, forgive this lowly one" I said mockingly as her face dimmed.

Ha! Take that Liu Ying! You obviously didn't helped me and even stopped me from amending the situation back then. Be grateful that I didn't go all the way on my revenge!

"Hey! I'm just looking out for you. You're unable to differentiate good from bad!" She scolded while I fumed in anger.

"You've become more shameless! I'm sure it's that black bellied guy's fault!"

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down okay? We don't want to be jailed for creating a disturbance. Settle this down later"

Hearing the word 'settle' makes me flush in heat and made me recall about the events that transpired after I got home.

"Okay, I'll let bygones be bygones since you're also trapped. But don't you dare betray me again or I'll be the one telling your parents about your injury!" I threatened her softly as she pouted at me before nodding her head like a petulant child.

"Whose acting like the child now?" Aifen said while I blushed in shame. 

Well, it's been a long time since the five of us reunited and that must have released my inner childishness.

"Sorry" we both said as Aifen laughed lightly before urging us to Ming Chen's home.

Ai, such a gorgeous woman with a beautiful heart, both with talent and virtue. Truly worth the reputation of being our school's xiaohua.

...

Me and Wei Xiu, along with my rival, got inside of a convenience store. Stares were normal to me but the two didn't even flinch, I understand Wei Xiu but not this guy. Seems like this rival of mine is a very famous xiaocao like us.

It doesn't matter, even if he and Feng Mian went on a blind date, it doesn't matter anymore since she's mine.

Always have and always will.

The three of us were instructed to buy some non alcoholic drinks by the girls. One rule when you're in a relationship, always listen and obey when the girls plan.

Guys weren't really that keen on planning, they buy beer and order some chicken and that's it. Girls were not like that, there's a lot of planning especially when it's a reunion, but thankfully, we're just having some casual get together.

So we took some coke, diet coke, suanmeitang and bought some pearl milk tea earlier. After that, we also bought some snacks such as shrimp crackers, rice crackers, packaged nuts and seeds and a small green bean cake.

Afterwards, we went out and walked to the garage. I could sense some by passers glancing at me and some who are even more brave to stop and looked at me.

Thankfully, I'm wearing a mask and a beanie and glasses. Though it didn't really help dampen the handsomeness that permeate from my body, it did sure allowed me to go out without looking at behind me every time.

"It sure is hard being a celebrity huh?" Peizhi said while I looked at his side profile, hm, not bad.

I'm still the most handsome guy in here though.

"Yeah, it's a lot of work" I replied as we turn right.

"Did anyone outside of your circle know of your relationship?"

I stop walking and took my glasses of before staring straight at him. Coincidentally, his gaze was already on mine and this created a spark of clash.

"If she wanted me to announce our relationship, I'll do it in a heartbeat"

"Really? What if you lose your fans? What would you do?" He retorted back and I stilled for a second, still thinking of the repercussions we'll get after announcing our relationship. "Are you afraid of losing your fame or her?"

"Her"

I didn't need to think any more and answered what my mind and heart agreed.

"Good, best wishes to the two of you. I'll be going now, tell Feng Mian that I was called for my job. Goodbye" then he turned his back while I stood there agape with a very nonchalant Wei Xiu.

When I had finally understand his words, he came back and said.

"Oh, please invite me once you decided to marry, that's it"

After that, he left and never can back again. Well, that's an interesting chat with my rival, well, my now formal rival.

Awesome.

Notes:

Unable to differentiate good from bad, unable to recognize others' good intentions.
The time it takes to eat a meal,  a poetic way of referring to a time span of about 30-45 minutes.
Xiàohuā, prettiest girl in school [school flower]
Xiàocǎo, most handsome boy in school [school grass]
Suanmeitang, (sour plum drink)
This cooling and soothing drink is a great match for hot pot and spicy Chinese dishes. Made of sour plums, hawthorn, licorice root, rock salt and sweet osmanthus.

***
Update: Sorry for not uploading yesterday's chapter, Wattpad is in a frenzy and I don't know why it happened or how it happened. It just made my head hurt, argh!

Hi people! How are you today?! Mines great, well, school is coming. Ugh! I don't think I'll be able to update everyday but let's see first okay? I just hope I can still do, if not, then we'll adjust okay?

Anyways, thank you everyone for the votes! Stay safe and healthy as always!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!