Chapter 25

New days, new possibilities.

That's what Steve said before...right?
Well now...he was very scared of what the possibilities could be.

Saturday had been nice. Okay more than nice. It was fricking amazing. Both Steve and Tony had been hungover, but it didn't stop them from enjoying each other's company over lunch.

After that, Steve had realized for how long he'd been gone from home without saying anything, so he left pretty quickly. Even though he didn't want to. He'd rather hang out with Tony than go home and do nothing.

Speaking of Tony..

"You fucking piece of shit, don't you dare do it!"

Clint gave the genius a small smirk. "I'm sorry Stark. But I have to.."

"Don't you dare!"

Clint smiled at him. "Sorry."

He gently placed his last card on the table as slowly as possible, looking into Stark's eyes with an evil smirk.
"Uno."

"Fuck you."

Natasha looked between the two teens with a raised eyebrow. "Well, that was dramatic." She said, which made Bruce who sat next to her nod in agreement.

Tony snorted and threw his pack of cards down on the table. "I hate this game. Why am I playing again?"

"Cause you're way too distracted by a certain blond who's standing over there talking to a hot cheerleader." Clint pointed out casually while gathering up the cards in his hand.

Tony gave him a look. "I'm not distracted by him."

"Yes you are." Natasha sing sang teasingly while typing on her phone.

"Okay fine, maybe I am." Tony gave in irritated while sitting back in the chair.

They were sitting outside the school with their homework and books laying completely forgotten on the side of the wooden table. The sun was shining and the basketball plan next to them was invaded by the extremely hot and popular guys. Yep, those popular guys.

The guys that always took off their shirts for no reason. Saying that it was "too hot", even though everyone knew that they did it to impressed the chicks.

Tony thought he was going to bite his inner cheek to a bleeding mess as he was watching the blond talking to the irritating girl.

He's gay Tony. Remember that.

Fine, he's gay. But why does he have to flex like that? It's not like he wants to fuck her. Or?...

Just when he was about to move his biting to his lower lip, Steve turned his head towards their table. His blue orbs catching Tony's gaze immediately and the raven-hatred couldn't help but smirk at him. Making the soccer player blush slightly.

Yep he's gay...definitely gay.

"What are you doing after school?" Natasha asked Clint curiously.

Clint shrugged. "Nothing special." He answered, shuffling the cards casually between his hand. Then he lowered his voice. "Thinking about going to Pietro's..."

Natasha's eyes widened as a smile grew upon her face. "Whaaat?" She asked slightly surprised

Bruce smiled too. "So the little kiss at the party did its thing?" He asked with a smirk.

Clint rolled his eyes. "I guess."

"Well that's great man!" A voice suddenly came from behind them and Rhodey showed up from inside the building.