Chapter 32

"I've been thinking."

Steve looked up from his book and turned his attention towards the bathroom. The warm air lightly hitting his skin as the air from the shower filled his room. The open door to the bathroom gave him a perfect view over the white sink and the square-shaped mirror. The reflection that could be shown was slowly getting more focused as the warm steam faded second by second. The blond could also see the pale naked back of the younger guy, who was standing and drying his hair with one of Steve's towels.

Tony seemed to be in a better mood after their little walk and had immediately decided to take a warm shower. It must have felt wonderful to scrub off the sweat and guilt that had isolated him for days. His black raven hair was soft and fluffy once again and his skin looked clean and flawless. Steve almost got a little excited when he met Tony's eyes in the bathroom mirror from where he was sitting on the bed.

"Again?" Steve asked teasingly.

"Yeah, you should try it sometime." Tony snapped back, the smirk that Steve hated but loved so much appeared on his lips. "But yeah, I've been thinking that maybe I should try and go back to school. Maybe answer some text from Bruce and shit." Tony said before throwing his towel that had used to dry his hair with on a chair. His naked upper body looking incredibly appealing and Steve had to quickly look down in his book.

"Yeah...probably" The blond agreed casually. Tony raised one of his perfect eyebrows while tilting his head slightly.

"Wow...for once you're agreeing with me." He said before sitting down at the end of the bed, looking at Steve from under those beautifully dark eyelashes. He took in his handsome features with a careful grin, knowing that Steve could feel his gaze.

"What are you reading?" He asked.

The blond gave him a look before returning to the book again, suspiciously chewing his inner cheek. "What do you want?" He asked with a bored voice.

Tony gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"You hate books." Steve pointed out.

"I do not!" Tony protested, only to receive a suspicious look from the blond. "I don't hate them. I just don't-"

"Like them?" Steve teased. Tony rolled his eyes before running his hand through his now dry hair. He was a little puffy around his eyes, and Steve couldn't help but frown at the sight. They had been home for a while now, and none of them had even thought about discussing the little makeout session in the alley. Because none of them cared. It had felt good, so let's not change it.

"Anyway," Steve said and shook himself out of his thoughts, carefully placing a bookmark where his eyes had lost the attention of the story. "I really think you should tell all of them what's been going on."

Tony didn't say anything before he smiled slightly. "I'm pretty sure Barnes has already told half of the school." He said casually. Steve looked at him with a surprised look, his eyebrows tilting upwards.

"What?" He asked.

Tony rolled his eyes. "It's okay Rogers." He said with a little wave of his hand. "I understand if you told him everything."
Steve watched him confused, still not understanding what Tony was talking about. Stark hadn't even spoken to the guy for days, so how could he-.....wait.

"Oh..." Steve said.

"Yeah.."

"Oh! Wait you heard us when he..you know...when he-"

"Literally broke your doorbell and let himself inside." Tony finished with a small smile. "Relax, I only heard the last couple of sentences. But I guess you told him about our little...moments."