Chapter 26

Tony had no time to react before he was led to one of the empty corridors and Liam suddenly opened the door to a classroom. He let out a small yelp when the guy pulled him inside and closed to door behind them, immediately being pushed up against the door as the darkness of the empty classroom surrounded them.

Tony's eyes widened as Liams lips connected to his in a rough and hungry kiss. His tongue forcing its way into his mouth. Stark moaned out in surprise before he put his hands on the taller guy's chest and pushed him away from his body.

"Liam for fucks sake-" he hissed, but before he could say anything else, Liam had already pushed himself against him again and claimed his mouth. Making Tony's heart pound in his chest.

"MH-okay wait." Tony said against his mouth when he felt how Liam's hands searched their way under his shirt.

Liam pulled away with hungry eyes. "What? We haven't fucked in weeks." He said before pressing his lips against Tony's again. "I need to get off some steam." He whispered.

"Then choose someone else- Liam!" Tony moaned as the older guy's hands were about to travel farther down his body. Making him roll his eyes in irritation. "Liam stop, listen to me."

Liam finally gave in a released the genius from his steady embrace. He backed away a little, but only as far as necessary. Which meant that their faces were still only inches apart.

Tony inhaled through his nose before gathering his thoughts. The sexual tension making him dizzy. "Look. The last couple of months have been...nice."

"Just nice?" Liam snorted.

"Okay...they've been more than nice. The point is. We should stop." Tony explained, still having his hands on Liam's arms in case the older guy tried to make a move.

"Why?" Liam asked.

"Because I say so."

"That's not an answer."

"It should be enough for you to understand that I don't want to have sex with you anymore." Tony said with a dry voice.

Liam eyed him up and down a few times before humming. "And why would the school's slut suddenly stop wanting dick?"

Tony clenched his teeth. He hated when people called him slut. He could take playboy, but not slut.
Even though, he still kept a stone-cold face as he responded with his normal sassy voice.

"Oh I won't stop wanting dick. I just don't want yours anymore."

Liam bit his inner cheek as his eyes darkened in anger and before Tony knew it, he was pinned against the wall again with a hand around his throat.

Great....

"So you've already changed sex partner? Oh you selfish arrogant whore. Who is it this time?" He asked.

Tony's eyes widened. He'd never seen this side of Liam before. This guy was usually very gentle...even though he was an ass in the beginning. He had never called Tony anything like that outside their sex acts.

"I bet the guy enjoys you just as much as I do. But when you get bored, and you will, you're going to come back. I bet that you'll come crawling back to me when you're not feeling satisfied enough."

Now the genius turned angry. Yes he liked sex, and he liked when people were being dominant. But he would never ever let anyone treat him like a toy, an object that wanted sex 24/7, nor a needy slut.

The shorter guy looked at him with angry eyes as he grabbed his wrist and yanked it from his throat. It hurt a lot when Liam's nails scratched his skin but who cares? He was now free and he pushed the taller guy away from his body. Making him tumble back in surprise and hitting a table with his back.