Chapter 1

~Y/n Pov~

You and your friends/Group members Finished your concert. You guys went backstage and got ready for the meet and greet. "I'm so tireddd." Lily said. "Yeah well we have to do the meet and greet." Teagan said. "Ready?" You asked them. They nodded and you guys go and sit down. The crowd screamed. "Ready to meet the members of THR3!?" One of our staff members said in the microphone. The crowd screamed again. You were in the middle of Teagan and Lily. A couple hours later and the meet and greet is still going. "Omg Y/n!" A fan said. "Hey! What's your name?" You asked them. "My name is Ariana." She said. "Okay!" You said and you signed her album which was one of your guys album's. "Can I have a picture with you?" She asked. "Of course!" You said. You took a picture with her and she went to Lily. A couple hours later and the meet and greet ended. You and your members when backstage and changed. "Finally." Teagan said. You and Lily laughed. You and your members wore a hat and a mask and when outside. You made it to the hotel and booked a room. You guys shared a room. Each of you guys took a shower. "I'm Tired." Lily said as she yawed. You were the last one to shower. You and Lily had a bed and Teagan took the couch bed. You guys woke up and put on your hat and mask and got in the van. You guys went to your favorite restaurant. Your staff blocked the private room you guys were eating in. You guys finished and You went to go and pay. "Here you go!" You said. "Thank you!" The lady said. You turned and bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry." You looked up and it was someone who was also wearing a hat and a mask. "It's okay." The man said. You walked away.

You guys went into the van and went into a studio. You guys got ready backstage and waited until the show started. "Welcome back to the show! I'm your host Sarah and  this is the members of THR3!" Sarah said. The crowd screamed. You waved at them. "Hi thank you for having us!" Teagan said. [Teagan is the Group leader] "Some of the people watching this may not know you guys. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Sarah asked. "Hello! I'm Teagan." Teagan said as she waved at the crowd. The crowd yelled. "Hi! I'm Y/n!" You said with a smile. The crowd yelled too. "Hey! I'm Lily!" Lily said as she was laughing. Again the crowd yelled. "Okay! So I will be asking a few questions." Sarah said. We nodded. "So Teagan, how did the group come together?" Sarah asked. "Well actually before we became as a group we were actually online friends." Teagan started. "Ohh." Sarah said. "Yeah and then we each talked about the K-pop group BTS because were all an ARMY of BTS." She laughed. Me and Lily smiled. "And Then we met up and we decided to make a group. And we took singing lessons together and we made our first song, "Anywho."" Teagan said. "Yeah and what was the song about?" Sarah asked Teagan. "The song- Well it was a song we just made for fun because we would always say that before we met up together. But then like it blew up for some reason and then we decided to keep going and now were here." She said as she smiled. You and Lily smiled again. "That's amazing how a song that you guys made for fun made you guys come together and you guys are like world wide." Sarah said. We laughed and the crowd cheered. "Okay so how did you guys meet online?" Sarah asked. "We met on a game. This was around 2013 or so and then we gave each other our snapchat and then we continued with that." You answered her.

An hour later and you and your members went backstage and changed. You guys preformed and then after that you guys changed and went back to the hotel. Your staff got you guys food and you guys ate while making a live. You answered some of their questions and ended the live when you guys finished your food. You guys got ready for bed and slept. You guys woke up and your staff again got you guys food. You quickly ate as fans were outside the hotel. You guys ran in the crowd of fans and got in the van and drove off to the airport. You guys were wearing your go to hat and mask and waited for your fight. You sat beside Lily and a guy that was wearing a hat and a mask. 6 other people were too. "They look like their a group too." You whispered to Lily. "Maybe they are. But then don't ask we have to go straight to the airplane." Lily said. You nodded. Your flight was called and You and your members went into the airplane. The group beside you were sitting at also was going to the same flight. You guys sat next to each other in first class. The group also went into first class and took off their hat and mask. You couldn't believe it.. It was BTS. "Teagan Lily look.." You whispered to them. They looked and there eyes widen. "BTS?!" Lily whispered. You nodded. You guys tried not to be too excided and took off your hat and mask. One of the BTS members noticed you and their eyes widen. "Y/n?" They asked. You stopped and your eyes widen. Lily and Teagan looked at you and their eyes widened. You turned around and it was Kim Taehyung. "Kim Taehyung?" You asked. The other members of BTS turned and saw you and Your members. You guys talked for a while. You kept your fangirl inside of your soul. [Your Bias was Tae] "Ladies and Gentlemen please take your seat as the plane will take off. You were sitting with Lily and Teagan. [Seating below]

[BTS]    [You] [Teagan] [Lily]

[BTS]                [BTS]

a/n

This was inspired by my dream of me and my friends soo if this is weird I'm sorry- luvs you and thanks for reading <3