Chapter 40

[This is going to be a confusing story so bare with me-]

~Y/n's Pov~

"YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS?!" Teagan said in the microphone.

Before we start, let me tell you what happened. I went ahead and woke up the others. We all sat down and ate our lunch/dinner. A few weeks passed and were half way done with the MV. Not gonna lie it was quite hard. I mean its nothing new, me Lily and Teagan also does MV, but this one was hard. We had to re-take my shots about 9 times because I kept messing up. I mean its my fault. Another 1-2 weeks passed and we finish the MV. We posted a teaser on YouTube , tee-hee. Right as we posted the teaser, about 1 Million of our fans started to watch it. They kept commenting, the comments were nice and sort of not nice. Me and Lily still tried to get Teagan to confess to Jimin but she kept running away. Me and Lily are still with our you know, boyz. Ew sorry for saying that. Then a week later we posted the music video, and again millions of people started to watch it. Even some popular celebrity's watched it and commented. I mean we did work really hard for this MV. The next day and we saw that we had 200M views on  it. We were all shocked. A few weeks later and it had been announced that we were #1 on Billboard. When I tell you we were so happy that we lost our voice from screaming, then I don't know what to say. During the few days of making it to #1 song on Billboard, we've been interviewed a lot. I mean it is a big thing of being the #1 hit on Billboard. Oh and also during those weeks, we all have been hanging out 24/7. Then, new years came. Of course we celebrated it together. We prepared snacks, drinks and more. "5..4...3..2..1.. HAPPY NEW YEARS!" We all said. We all cheers and then drank. That night was the best night of my life honestly. Then a few weeks later my sister Jasmine and my old best friend Emily came to visit us. Jasmine had came out to me saying that she and Emily are dating. I was so happy that my sister came out and found a girlfriend. I honestly thought she was going to be single forever, no hate lol. 

Then, Me and Jasmine went and visited mom's grave with dad. Dad was sad, he didn't get to see her for the last time. Me and Jasmine were there for him. We brought flowers and decorations for her grave. A few weeks later and we had our concert, Present time. "YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS?!" Teagan said in the microphone. The fans cheered. This was one of our biggest concerts we've had. We had to preform our concert in a big baseball like stadium. Oh did I mention the tickets got sold out. Me Lily and Teagan were the only ones on the stage right now. "Lets go." Lily said taking off her jacket and dropping to the floor. Once again the fans started to cheer. We started to preform like usually. Then came the high note, let me tell you I'm not the best at high notes. Usually Lily and Teagan would do the high notes during our concert but this was the first time I did it. [cringe warning, sorry not really sorry.] I took a deep breath in and did it. "Yeah you got me like, WOAH~" The 'woah' part we all did at the same time. Honestly I didn't knew I would do a good job but from the fans and Lily and Teagan's reaction felt like I really did that. Then our song ended. We went back in positions, but then the boys came, the lights were off so they couldn't see us. Once we were ready, the light turned on, making the crowd cheer louder when they saw us. I was quite nervous to do the dance but you know who cares. We continued our performance until we did our last move. Then all of us except from Teagan got off the stage. Backup dancers came out. Then Teagan started to sing her song, "Heather".  Me and Lily would once in a while look at Jimin's reaction. "I heard you hit the high note out there." Tae said coming from behind me giving me a bear hug. "Yes I did. My first time." I said hugging his arms. He smiled and then we continued to watch Teagan's performance. I looked at Lily who was handing a water bottle to Jungkook. Then we all went out on the stage and preformed our last part of the song [Basically Teagan sang in the half of the song.]. Then the fireworks went off, giving us time to sneak out into the backstage. Once the concert ended we all had food. 

A week later and we went on the tonight show, aka Sarah's. "Welcome everybody today we are here with the one and only BTS and THR3!!" She said, making the crowd cheer. "Thank you for having us!" Namjoon said. "Of course! So tell me, how do you guys feel being the #1 hit on Billboard?" She asked. "We are very happy and honored and it just feels like unreal because like this never happened to us." Teagan said. "Yea It is quite unreal for some artists like you guys that had never gotten #1." Sarah said.

a/n

sorry if there is a lot of "passed by" I am trying my best to finish this FF because Ive been working on this sense July I- anyways thank you for reading <3