Chapter 8

~Y/n Pov~

I chased Lily out of the building. "AHHH!" She yelled laughing. I started to laugh. I caught up to her but then she stopped running. I ran into her and we both fell to the ground. We both started to laugh. I stood up and helped Lily up. I had saw her knee was scraped and bleeding. "Ah. It's okay." She said looking at it. "I will help you sense I ran into you." I said with a smile. I helped Lily walk back into the studio. We walked inside and Jungkook saw Lily's leg bleeding. "Lily are you okay?!" Jungkook said helping me walk Lily inside. "Y-yea I'm okay." Lily said staring at Jungkook. "Ill help her." Jungkook said looking at me. "Alright." I said smiling at Lily. Lily looked at me and I could tell by her face she was getting shy. Teagan started to laugh at Lily's reaction. I sat next to Teagan. "Ready?" She asked me. "For?" I asked her. "To write more duh." She said with a smile. "Oh- Sorry I forgot." I said laughing.

I saw In the corner Jungkook helping Lily with her knee. I looked at Lily and she was staring at him while he bandage her leg. "Alright done." He said looking at her and smiled. "O-oh. Thank's Jungkook." She said smiling. Love Birds. We walked to the studio. Jungkook was helping Lily. We got there and Namjoon was already writing more lyrics. Teagan sat down next to Namjoon and started to help him write. While we waited, Tae started a Vlive. Jin and Jungkook were in the background of him. I laughed. Lily was on her phone. I looked at her phone and she was on their live. "Lily, Y/n you guys could join." Tae said looking at me. I looked at Lily. "Sure we'll join." Lily said. Tae turned the camera to the couch. He sat next to me and Jin and Jungkook were behind us. Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi were talking. I read the comments.

"Y/n Looks happier. That's nice :)!"

"Did something happen to Lily's Leg?"

"Look at Jungkook behind Lily."

"Y/n! Remember me from your guys concert?!"

"Where's Jimin Yoongi and Hobi?"

"There goes Jin again with the dad jokes. LOL!"

"Omg Jin's window laugh- BAHHHAHAHA!"

I laughed at some of the comments. An hour later and we ended the live. "Hey Y/n and Lily." Teagan said. We both looked at her. "When was the last time you guys rapped in one of our songs?" She asked. "That was a year ago Tea." Lily said. "Alright thanks." Teagan said. "You guys could rap?" Yoongi said looking at us. We both nodded. "Back then me and Lily would rap random raps from songs. I guess you could say were both Vocal and Rapper." I said smiling. "That's cool." Hobi said. "Remember the last time you tried to sing SUGA." Jin said laughing. I started to laugh. "Aish." Yoongi said.

"Y/n and Lily come here." Teagan said. I helped Lily walk. "Here." She said handing each of us a paper. "What is this?" Lily asked her. "Try and rap those words. If there to hard tell me and Ill re-write them." She said smiling. "Oh okay." I said. "If you want you could into the room and try it in there." Namjoon said. "Okay." Lily said. I helped Lily walk inside. I closed the door. I sat Lily down on a chair. "Do we have the same?" Lily asked me. "I'm not sure. Let me see yours." I said. Lily handed me her paper. "Its not the same but some of them we rap together." I said looking at her. I handed her back her paper. "Lets try and rap shall we." Lily said. I nodded.

~Teagan's Pov~

I wrote more and more with Namjoon. "Why is Lily and Y/n in there?" Jimin asked me. "I gave them each a paper. Their practicing in there." I said smiling at him. "Ohh okay." He said with a small laugh. "Their in there because their practicing." Jimin said to the boys. "Oh alright." Tae said. I guess the boys were concerned for them.

~Y/n Pov~

Me and Lily practice a couple times. We laughed through out it because we would get the words wrong or it would be to hard to rap the words. "Alright lets try one more time." I said laughing. We rapped at least half of the paper. "Omg finally!" Lily said looking up and giving a big sigh. I laughed. I walked towards the door. "You guys want to try and rap it?" Teagan asked us. "Yea we want to try." I said. "Alright." She said. Namjoon turned on the microphones for me and Lily. The boys put on some head phones. They also wanted to hear us rap. "Whenever you guys are ready." Teagan said. "Ready?" I looked at Lily. She nodded. I gave them a thumbs up. Namjoon started the music. Me and Lily began to rap. I looked at the boys and I could see them dance to it. I smiled a bit while rapping. "That was amazing girls!" Teagan said smiling at us. We smiled back and we put down the headphones. We walked out of the room. "Wow you guys are good at rapping." Jungkook said smiling. I looked at Lily and she smiled. I laughed a bit. "That was great." Tae said to me. "Why thank you." I said back with a smile.

We went out, but Namjoon and Teagan didn't. We went and the staff members had brought us food. "Thank you." I said smiling at my manager. She smiled back. I sat down and began to eat. Tae came and sat down next to me. "Is it good?" He asked me. I nodded while eating. He laughed. "I'm only asking because I've truly never had this." Tae said looking at me eat. I smiled at him with my mouth stuffed. He laughed. He opened his food and began to eat. "It's good isn't it." I asked him. He smiled and nodded. I laughed. I looked at Lily and saw her Talking with Jungkook and Jimin. Hobi and the others were eating. I finished eating. "I'm gonna check up on them." I said to Tae. He nodded. I stood up and walked around the corner. I had bumped into someone again. What's up with me bumping into people today? I looked up. I couldn't see who it was from the mask and hat. "Ah sorry." The person said. "It's okay." I said as I tried to study their face. They had took off their mask and hat. My eyes widen.

a/n

:^ I- Thanks for reading lol-