Chapter 11

~Y/n Pov~

I walked upstairs with Tae. Finally we got to the studio. I sat down and opened the box. "What is that y/n?" Jin asked me getting all of their attention. "I-I honestly don't really know either." I said looking at them. I opened the box. I saw a note at a first glance. I picked it up and read it. 

Y/n, your sister had mailed this to our studio. She had said that this was from your mother. She told me to say this to you. I couldn't tell you when we were face to face, because I knew you didn't want to show your feelings towards them. 

The other note was from my sister.

Y/n, I had talked with the doctor and they had said mother only has 2 months to live. If you can, come and visit mother. She's becoming weaker by the days that passes by. Mother also told me to tell you that she loves you very much, and that she is very sorry of how she treated you before. She hopes that you could meet her in person, so she could apologize to you. 

~Flash Back~

[You were 15]

"AISH! Y/N WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE YOUR SISTER?! SHE PRETTY AND INDEPENDED! WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE THAT!? ALL YOU DO IS FAN GIRL OVER BOYS THAT WON'T EVEN GET YOUR ATTENTION! DO YOU THINK ANY BOYS WILL LIKE YOU WHILE LOOKING LIKE THAT-"

"LOOKING LIKE WHAT MOM?! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CALLING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER UGLY?!"

"YES I AM."

"DO YOU KNOW WE ARE RELATED. YOU MADE ME. I HAVE YOUR GENES. SO YOUR BASICALLY CALLING YOURSELF UGLY TOO. AND YOUR COMPARING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER TO YOUR OTHER DAUGHTER?! WHAT DOES SHE DO BESIDES ME HUH?! SEE I WORK MY ASS OFF! I WORK 3 JOBS AND DON'T GET ANY REST. I DO MY CHORES. I DRIVE HER TO SCHOOL. I DID EVERYTHING! WHAT DID YOU AND HER DO?! NOTHING!"

"YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! I BROUGHT YOU IN THIS WORLD FOR A REASON!"

"AND THAT REASON IS?!"

"THAT REASON IS SO YOU COULD BE FAMOUS AND MAKE EVERYONE LIKE YOU! SENSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO AGREE, I MADE YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT. DO YOU SEE HER AMAZING LIFE NOW THAT I HELPED HER BECOME FAMOUS?! UNLIKE YOU SHE HAD BOYS LINED UP FOR HER. WHAT ABOUT YOU?!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD ALL YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT IS BOYS AND BEING POPULAR. YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT ME! IM OVER HERE BEING YOUR GUYS MAID. AND WHAT IS SHE DOING?! NOTHING! ALL SHE DOES IS PUT MAKEUP ON AND SITS DOWN. ITS LIKE IM INVISABLE AND YOU GUYS JUST PASS BY ME!"

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THEN YOU COULD JUST LEAVE LIKE HOW YOUR FATHER DID!"

"MAYBE I WILL! I WILL LEAVE THIS HELL HOUSE HOLD AND FORGET ABOUT YOU GUYS!"

"THEN DO IT."

I ran upstairs and started to pack. "Are you actually l-leaving.." Sister asked. "YES! WHY DO YOU CARE?!" I asked her. "I-I'm sorry.. Please t-take me with you.." She said. I turned. "Why.?" I asked her. She started to cry. "Mom f-forces me to b-be like this. I-I always tell her n-no but she just slaps me u-until I s-said yes." She said crying. I paused in shock. "I-I'm sorry.." I said standing up and hugging her. "Here. Pack up and we'll leave." I said. She nodded. We both started to pack up. We ran downstairs and walked out of the door. She was the last one to walk out. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" mom said pulling sisters hair. "Y/N HELP!" She said yelling. I turned and grabbed moms hand. Mom kicked me in the chest and pulled sister into the house. My chest started to hurt like hell. I stood up and tried to open the door. Locked. I started to cry. I couldn't save my little sister at the chance. People from our neighborhood thought I was a robber. So, I had to leave.

~Flash back end~

I started to tear up a little. Lily ran to me and hugged me. "What's wrong y/n?" Tae asked me. "U-uh she just needs some privacy right now." Lily said. She walked me out of the studio and around the corner. We sat down against the wall. I held my eyes from crying. "Let it out y/n." She said. I looked at her. "You need to. It's okay to let it out. You've been so strong these past days. It's okay to not be strong today." She said looking at me and smiling. I finally let out my tears. She sat closer to me and hugged me. "Is there anything else in the box?" She asked. I wiped my tears and looking into the box. Suddenly a balloon came out. I caught it at the end before it floated away. I had saw a writing on the balloon. I pulled the balloon down so I could read it. 

"I'm sorry." 

It said sloppy. "I'm sorry?" Lily asked. I was also confused. I put away the balloon and tapped up the box again. I wiped my tears and we stood up. We walked back into the studio. "Are you okay y/n?" Namjoon asked getting all of their attention. I nodded. "You could rest for now." Teagan said. "Okay.." I said sitting down. Lily sat down next to me and started to hug me. Tae came and sat down next to me. He handed me a candy bar. "Take it." He said looking at me. I looked at him. "Thank you Tae." I said smiling at him. He smiled back. I took the candy bar and opened it. I ate a piece of it. "Want some?" I asked him. "No I'm oka-" He was about to say as I put a piece of the candy bar in his mouth. I started to laugh. He smiled at me. Then he flicked his finger at me. "I- why did you do that?" I asked him. "Hmpf." He said turning his head from looking at me. I started to laugh. I looked at Lily who was staring at Jungkook. "Lily." I said scaring her. "I- Wha- What?" She said looking at me. I started to laugh. "Want some?" I said showing the candy bar. "Sure!" She said smiling. I broke a piece of the candy and gave it to her. "Thank you." She said smiling. I smiled back. "Alright you guys ready?" Namjoon said. We all said yes. We walked back into the room and started to sing the song. 

After singing half of the song we stopped. "Okay that's it for today. We'll continue again tomorrow." Namjoon said. We all nodded. We walked out side of the studio. I heard someone say my name. "Y/N!" Someone yelled. It caught all of our attention. I turned my head. It was my manager. "Did you get the box?" She asked me. "O-oh yea I did." I said smiling. "Okay great! That's all I need to know." She said smiling back. She started to walk away. "lets go." I said smiling. We walked downstairs and into another room. I didn't really know what the room was. "Alright! Everyone take a seat." Namjoon said. We all took a seat. "You may be asking why were in here." He said. We all nodded. "Well we are going to meet someone today." He said smiling. I could see his dimples. "Who are we going to meet?" I asked. "I personally do not know either." He said. Suddenly the door open. "Ahh yes you guys are already here." The person said. I turned my head to see who it was.

a/n

OOP- honestly that flash back was kind of- sad?- Anywhoo. Thanks for reading <3 :>