Chapter 36

~Teagan's Pov~

"Saw the post Tea?" Y/n asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Glad that you posted it. Now get ready. Our concert is a month from now so we need to practice." She said ting her hair in a ponytail. I got up and took a shower. Then got ready and got out of the room. "Hey girls! Teagan saw that song you sang on Instagram. Is that yours's?" Namjoon asked. I smiled and nodded. "Okay, lets go!" Jin said grabbing the keys and throwing them at Namjoon. We all got in and drove to the studio. Of course Y/n and Tae were sitting together. "Remember Tae and Y/n-" "Yes Namjoon, we know!" They both said. I giggled a bit. As Namjoon parked the van, we got out and walked in. "Y/n!" Her manager yelled her name. "You two come here too!" She said. She was talking about me and Lily. We both walked over to them. "So Teagan, your ex's name is Jacob right?" She asked. I nodded. "Look here." She said showing us her phone. We all looked down and saw that he had posted something about me.

--------------------------------------------------

◯ Pl@yBoy.J@cob follow                                                                              ...

J@cob follow                                                                              

Liked by Pl@yBoy.Brandon and 349 more

♡   💬   ➣

Pl@yBoy.J@cob Yo could you believe this was my ex bro. 💀I mean she mad cute now. @Official_Teagan Hmu again bbg 😘😘....more

@Pl@yBoy.Brandon: Sheesshh.. Have you seen Y/n? She hotter than before broo. 🥵🥵

         @Pl@yBoy.J@cob: Ye bro. Damn they be hot now like what happened before Lmfao 🤣😂

@Masked_Daddie: Ayo Give me her friends 

         @Pl@yBoy.Brandon: yo yo her @ is @Official_Y/n 

@unknown: 😬😬

@unknown: 😬😬

1 hour ago

------------------------------------------------------

[Pretend the girl is Teagan]

"Did Tae and Jimin comment-" Y/n said tapping on the comments and saw Jimin and Tae really did comment.  "Wait, Unknown is Tae and Jimin?" I asked. "It's their secret accounts." Lily said. I nodded. Not gonna lie it was quite funny to see them comment, but what he had caption it disgusts me. 

a/n

short chapter- I have ALOT OF HW TO DO RN THATS WHY- But I promise Ill make a longer one next time ;-; Thank you for reading <3