Chapter 5

[Video idea I got it from lilybunnu :> and read her story ✨]

~Y/n Pov~

You woke up the next morning. You saw that Lily had already showered and Tegan is still in the bathroom. You sat up on your bed. "Morning sleepy head." Lily said laughing. "Morning Jungkook's girlfriend." You said laughing back. "Really." Lily said with a face. You could tell she was blushing. You got out of bed and got your bag. You looked for a cute outfit to wear. You got up and saw Tegan walk out of the bathroom. "Morning Tea." You said. [Thank you Lily for her Nickname :>] "Morning y/n." She said back. You went in the bathroom and took a shower. You put on your clothes and walked out. You got your straighter and went back in the bathroom and plugged it in. Then you dried your hair and then you straighten it. Then you unplugged it and you guys put on your hat and mask and went out to eat.

You guys went to a restaurant and ate there. Then you guys went back into your van and drove to their studio. You guys arrived to their studio and walked in. "Hey welcome back THR3!" The staff said. "Hey!" Tegan said. "Their over here follow me." The staff said. You guys walked to the meeting. "Ah yes THR3 welcome, welcome. Come and sit." The man said. You guys walked in and sat down. The meeting was about the song and the name. [I don't know how they do it so I'll just do what I think they do ;-;] Then the meeting ended. [Song name: Back With You] [Ignore how cringe it is-] Then you guys walked to the dance studio again. "Welcome back THR3!" The guy said. "Hey! Its nice to be back again." Tegan said. "Alright so. Y/n lets see your part with the boys and then Tegan and Lily will come in." The guy said. "Alright." You said. You walked in the middle of them and began to dance. Later in the dance Lily and Tegan jumped in. [Theres back up dancers also] [Start at 1:46 for the "You walked in the middle" part-] [And pretend there's 7 boyz-]

Then you guys ended it. "Perfect!" The guy said. "Go and get a drink of water then we will get back to doing the dance." He said. You guys walked to the back and got water. "That was awesome you guys." The staff members came in to give us towels. You guys went back in and re did the dance. After a few hours and you and the others are done with the dance. You guys walked to a studio to start making the music. Namjoon and Yoongi went in first. "Okay so I was think that some of the lyrics could be in Korean." Namjoon said. "Oh. Yea that would be nice." Tegan said. Tegan and Namjoon went and sat down talking about the song sense their both the group Leaders. Me and Lily sat and talked to the others while we waited.

"How long have you guys been an ARMY?" Jin asked us. "Ever since you guys became a band." Lily said. "That long?" Jimin's eyes widen. Lily nodded. "Wow." Jin said. You laughed. "When did you guy became a band?" Jungkook asked you. "I'd say around 2014-2015 almost." You said. "Ohh okay." Jungkook said. "Oh and by the way THR3 my sister listens to your music, that's how we know you." Namjoon said. Our eyes widen. Namjoon's sister listens to our music. "Thats amazing." Tegan said. "Some of the members listens to your songs too." Namjoon said. Me and Lily smiled. "Alright so this is what I was thinking." Namjoon said to all of us. That was a quick meeting of what we should name the song. Namjoon had said we will start writing lyrics as soon as we get a beat and build up the song. We walked out of the studio and went to the lounge and ate. We took a rest of writing the song. I saw Jimin and Jungkook start a Vlive. I was chatting with Lily. Teagan was taking a nap. I stood up and gave her a blanket. I sat back down. Tae came next to me and sat down. I smiled at him. "What do you think the song should be about?" He asked me. I looked at him. "My opinion, I feel like the song should be about..." you told him your opinion. "That's not a bad idea." Tae said smiling at you. You smiled back. Jimin ask you and Lily if you wanted to be in his and Jungkook's vlive. "Yeah I'll be in it." Lily said. I knew she would say yes so she could go with Jungkook. "I'll go too." I said smiling. You walked and sat down on a chair. Tae came and sat down on the chair next to you. You got your phone out and went on their vlive to check out the comments.

"Is that Lily and Y/N from THR3?!"
"Aw that's cute how Tae is siting next to her!"
"Marry me Jimin!"
"Notice meee."
"I ship Lily and Jungkook."
"Lily and Jungkook would be a great couple! I ship."

I laughed at the comments. I showed Lily and she started to blush a bit. I raised my eyes brows. "Y/n shush." Lily said covering her face. I laughed at her. "What's so funny?" Jin coming in the Vlive. I showed him the comments. "Aww does someone have a crush~" he said laughing. I laughed because I knew he was talking about Lily. "Shushhhhhhh." Lily said all pink on her cheeks. Jungkook was also reading the comments and started to laugh. I sat back down and started to read more of the comments.

"Is Lily blushing? That's so cute!"
"Y/n laugh is my medicine to smile"
"Jin is hot- that's why his name is WWH."
"Jimin notice mee!"
"I LOVE YOU JIN!"
"Y/n notice mee 🥺"

When I saw that comment I stood up and went to the camera. "Hi Baby_Y/n_xoxo." I said smiling. I sat back down and read the comments again.

"OMG SHE NOTICED ME!"
"LUCKYY!"
"Y/N NOTICE ME TOO!"
"Y/N HII!"
"CAN YOU SAY HI MACI?"
"I LOVE YOU Y/N!!"

I smiled. "You made their day y/n." Jimin said smiling at me. I smiled back. Tae looked at the comments too. He smiled. I looked at him and his smiled started to fade. I looked at my phone. What happened?..

A/n
Sorry if I didn't post yesterday- I was too tired 😭 but cliffhanger? If I don't post that much it's because either I'm sleeping, watching Hwarang-, or to lazy- Thanks for reading doe 😂❤️