Chapter 41

~Y/n's Pov~

After a few months of working, hanging out, eating, shopping, dating and more, we had to leave. I honestly forgot that we would have to go back home because during these months we had gone closer to each other, making us all feel we were a whole family. Me, Teagan and Lily went to our rooms and packed our bags. It was silent while packing our bags. I took out everything from the counter, table, everything. Then, I heard something drop. Me and Teagan looked up to see Lily dropping her clothes and perfume. "I don't want to go back." She said looking down. Teagan turned her head and looked at me. We then walked next to Lily and hugged her. "Neither do us Lily." I said while holding her hand. "At least we had a few months of hanging out with each other." Teagan said while picking up Lily's stuff. Lily came and sat down next to me on the bed. "Here's what." Teagan said standing up. We both looked at her. "We could visit time from time." She said smiling and handing Lily her clothes. Lily looked at her clothes then back at Teagan. "I guess.." She said taking her clothes and placing them on her bag. We then stood up and got in a group hug. We grabbed our bags and went out to the living room. We placed our bags together and sat down, waiting for our staff to pick us up. The boy came into the living room, giving us each a hug. Tae came to hug me last. As he was going to hug me, I was the one who ran and gave him a big hug. "I'll miss you." I said while looking up at him. "I will too." He said looking down at me. We stayed in a hug for a while. I saw Teagan with Jimin hugging and Lily with Jungkook.

a/n

I wrote this last night, I promise I will and try write some on Wednesday. and girls, we need girl talk. okay so ima say this fast. ihaveacrushonaboyirlbutheis3yearsolderthanmeandlikehewouldkindofbullymebutinagoodwayandonetimeheaccidentlyhitmeandhewouldalwayshitmebutthenhesaidsorrydidntmeantohityouandiknowimoverreactionbutsheeshhicant;-;

anyways.

Thank you for reading <3