Chapter 17

~Y/n Pov~

After they finished, I walked to the stage and gave them each a hug. "Thank you guys!" I said. "You welcome Y/n!" They said. Then we went out and I went to cut the cake. When I was cutting the cake, I saw Tae come and get cake on his finger and put in on my cheek. He started to laugh. I put down the knife and put cake on his face. I started to laugh. "I want cake on my face too." Lily said walking up to us. I got cake and caked her face. "Thank you." She said laughing. I got a napkin and wiped the cake off my face. "Alright who want's cake?" I said. Then they all came. I laughed. I gave them each a plate of cake. Then I cut some up for the staff and my manager. ''Thank you." My manager said. I smiled. "Y/n we have one more surprise." Tae said. "Oh okay." I said. "Come out!" He yelled. Then I saw 2 people some out. "JASMINE?! EMILY?!" I yelled running and giving them a hug. "Happy birthday y/n!" They both said. I started to tear up. "Why are you crying?" Jasmine said laughing. I wiped my tears. "These are for you." They gave me 2 bags. "Thank you." I said giving them a hug. "Happy birthday sweetie." A guy said. We turned around. "DAD?!" Jasmine yelled. I started to cry again. I looked at Jasmine and she ran to dad. Lily and Teagan came to hug me. I saw Jasmine crying and hugging dad. "I missed you!" She said with a cracky voice. My dad was also crying. "I missed you too." He said. "Y/n this is for you." He said giving me a box. "Thank you abeoji." I said wiping my tear. I turned around and some of the boys were tearing up. 

"This is beautiful." Jin said. We started to laugh. Then the others gave me a gift. But then Tae didn't. I didn't really care though. "You could open those at the hotel if you want." Namjoon said. I nodded. We had to go to a meeting today. So then we walked to the 2nd floor and went into a room. "Alright take a seat." The man said. "First off I would like to say happy birthday y/n." He said. Everyone started to clap. "How old are you now?" He asked me. "I'm 22 now sir." I said smiling. He nodded. "You look older than you are." Jimin said. I laughed. "Alright lets get started." He said. [Fast Forward because I'm to lazy to text the next part- sorry- anywho. After 1-2 hours the meeting ended. We went out and walked down to the 1st floor.]

"Y/n come here for a second." My manager said. "What's up?" I asked. "Here." She said giving me a envelope. I opened it. "Tickets?" I asked. "Read them." She said smiling. "Disney Land- DISNEY LAND?!" I screamed. "THANK YOU!" I said giving her a hug. She laughed. "There's 12 in there. 7 for the boys, 3 for you guys and the other 2 is for Jasmine and Emily." She said smiling. I gave her another hug. "GUYS COME HERE!" I yelled. "What happen is something wrong?!" Teagan came running with Lily. The others came. "Nope." I said. "Aish." Teagan said throwing a water bottle at me. "HEY- Anyways. I have 12 tickets to go to Disney!" I said. "WAIT REALLY?!" Lily said. I nodded. "And all of us are going!" I said. They all ran to me and gave me a hug. "Were going to Disney!!" I yelled. "Let's go then! What are we waiting for?!" Jasmine said. So we put on our hats and mask. Then we went outside and went into the van. We were all singing while driving there. 

When we arrived we all screamed. I guess non of us been to Disney before. Then we ran out of the van. "You guys don't have to wear that. There's not that much people here." An employer said. We nodded. So we took off our hats and masks and ran in. "Alright where should we go-" I got cut off by Tae grabbing my hand. They were all running towards the roller-coaster. "Alright who's sitting with who?" Namjoon asked. "I call sitting next to Y/n!" Lily said. "Ill ride on her other side!" Teagan said. "Alright." Namjoon said. We were sitting in the front. "I'm scared of roller-coasters though." I said. "Just hold on to our arms then." Lily said as she was putting down the seat belt. We all got into our seats. "1...2...3.." Then the roller-coaster started. We were all screaming. Then we dived straight down. I was screaming my lungs out. 

[After the ride]

We got out. "That was so much fun!" Emily said. They all agreed. I was the only one shaking. "Y/n are you okay?" Jin asked. "Nah don't worry about her. She's like that whenever we ride a roller-coaster." Jasmine said. They laughed. Tae and Lily came to comfort me. "Your scared of roller-coasters and yet your 22?" Tae said laughing. I slapped his arm. Lily laugh. "Lets play some games now." Jungkook said. We all agreed. While walking there I heard someone called my name. "Y/N!" Someone said. We all turned. It was Celestia. And you know who was with her? Brandon. "Hell no." Jasmine said. Jasmine came and went in front of me. "Oh Jasmine long time no see." She said. "What do you want?" Jasmine asked. Tae and the others were making a circle around me. "Who's that?" Brandon asked Celestia. "Your ex's sister." She said. "Ah my wonderful y/n bear." He said. I was shaking so bad now. Tae hugged me. "Who are they?" Lily asked Jasmine. "Their bitches." Jasmine said. Lily and Teagan when on Jasmine's side. "I just want to talk to y/n. That's all." Celestia said. I walked in front. "Speak up." I said. Celestia laughed and came close to my ear. 

"I'm sorry." 

a/n

Brandon and Celestia. Ugh. Thanks for reading <3