Chapter 23

~Y/n Pov~ December 20.

I woke up around 4 am. I got out of bed and went out of the room. I couldn't sleep really. I went to the kitchen to get water. I opened the refrigerator and got a water bottle. As I closed it I heard someone's voice.  "Can't sleep?" They said. I jumped and saw who it was. It was Tae. "Aish. You scared me." I said. He laughed a little. I opened my water bottle and drank some water. "What about you. You couldn't sleep?" I asked. He nodded. I went and sat at the counter. Tae went to get a water bottle. "So." I said. He looked at me. "Did you find a present for your friend yet?" I asked. "Oh. Not yet." Tae said closing the fridge. "I mean if you want I could help you." I said drinking some water. I looked at Tae who was thinking about something. "Yeah. If you could that would be great." He said smiling at me. I laughed. "What are you guys doing here?" Someone said yawning. I turned and saw it was Lily. "Just talking. We couldn't sleep." I said. "I couldn't sleep too. Jungkook kept moving around." Lily said. Me and Tae laughed. Lily came and sat next to me. "What are we going to do today?" Lily asked us. "Namjoon said were going shopping." Tae said. "I suggested it." I said. Lily laughed. "Alright I'm going to try and sleep." I said standing up. "Alright. Night Y/n." Tae said. "Good night Y/n." Lily said. I waved and walked to Tae's room.

~Lily Pov~

Me and Tae said goodnight to y/n. "Soo~ What's up?" I asked him. "Y/n said she's going to help me find a present for my "friend"." Tae said. "Is that her new name now?" I said laughing. "I guess." he said laughing too. "I mean you could ask her what she would suggests. Whatever she suggests then that means she likes it." I said. Tae started to think about it. "Maybe." He said drinking water. "When are you planning on telling her?" I asked. "I don't know." He said. "I mean you have plenty time on telling her. But you should just tell her already so you guys could have some time together." I said. "I'm thinking about telling her on Christmas." Tae said. "So in 5 days?" I said. He nodded. "Lily could you help me find her another present?" He asked. I nodded. "Well if were going shopping tomorrow- oh well today, then you could ask her to suggest some stuff." I said. "How would I say it?" He asked. "Just say, "Y/n, could you suggest some things that she would like." and if she askes what's her style just say, "It's kind of like your style." Okay?" I said. He nodded. "Ill help you find some stuff for her too." I said. "Thanks Lily." He said. "No problem Tae." I said.

~Y/n Pov~

I woke up the next day. I went ahead and took a shower first. After taking a shower, I went outside and saw some of them already ready. "Morning Y/n." Namjoon said. "Morning Namjoon." I said smiling. "Were waiting for 3 of them." He said. I nodded. I went to go to Lily. "Do you want to go visit Teagan later?" I asked. "Well duh. She's our group leader. We can't go without her for a week." She said. I laughed. "Alright is everyone here?" Namjoon asked. We all said yes. "Well lets go." He said. We went outside and into the van. While driving there we were singing a couple songs. Then we got to the mall after a few minutes. We all put on our mask and hats. "Alright are we going as a group or in small groups?" Namjoon said. "I think we should go in small groups. Cause you know we look suspicious." Lily said. "Alright. Who's gonna go in whos group?" He asked. We all choose who we wanted to go with. It was me, Lily, Tae, Jungkook and Jimin. The others were Jin, Hobi, Yoongi and Namjoon. 

Me and Lily let the boys go first. They took a while so me and Lily walked around. "What should I get Jungkook for Christmas?" Lily asked. "I don't know. What does he like?" I asked. "Me of course." Lily said with a smirk. "Babo." I said hitting her arm. She started to laugh. "Besides you what else does he like?" I asked. "Don't know that much that he likes." She said. "I know!" I said. "What is it?" She asked me. "Banana Milk." I said laughing. "Aish." She said laughing. Then we both walked back to the boys.

We saw the boys waiting for us. "Where were you guys?" Jungkook asked. "Just walking around." Lily said. He made a 'o' with his mouth. "Alright its your guys turn." Jimin said. We nodded. As we were walking to the store Tae asked me some suggestions on what to buy for his friend. "If you want I could buy stuff for her in the store." I said. "Yea you could if you want." Tae said. "Alrighty. What's her style in clothes?" I asked. I saw Lily look at Tae. He looked back at her. "It's kind of like your style." He said. "Oh. Then this will be easy for me to help." I said smiling. Then we got to the store. "Y/n. You go in first I need to tell Tae something." She said. I nodded and walked inside. 

~Lily's Pov~

"Tae were gonna go to the food court." Jungkook said. Tae nodded. "What do you want me to do again?" I asked him. "Just keep y/n busy for a while. I'm going to get stuff for her." He said. I nodded and smiled. "Tae wait." I said. He looked at me. "I'll text you some stuff that she would also like." I said. He nodded. "Okay go before she comes out." I said pushing him. 

A/n

TYFR <3 :>