Chapter 33

~Lily's Pov~

We continued to watch them from the bench. "What are you guys doing here?" Someone asked us. We turned our heads and saw Jimin and Hobi. "Sit sit!" I said pulling their arms. "But still what are you guys doing here?" Hobi asked. I pointed to were Tae and Y/n were at. They turned their heads and said 'oh'. "Don't you guys feel like creeps though?" Jimin asked. We shook our head and continued to watch them. Then I heard a 'ding' from my pocket. I picked out my phone and checked it. It was from Y/n. "You think your sneaky? I could see you guys LOL-" I looked up and saw Y/n looking at us. She smiled and laughed a bit. "She knows were here." I said with a small smile.

~Y/n's Pov~

Me and Tae began talking and taking sips from our coffee here and there when all of a sudden I saw Jimin and Hobi walking towards a bench. I saw the people who were sitting on the bench. It was Lily Teagan and Jungkook. Of course they would spy on us. Well not really spy on me. Maybe Tae? I don't know. I laughed and took out my phone and texted Lily. "You think your sneaky? I could see you guys LOL-" 'sent' Then I put my phone down. "Is something wrong?" Tae asked. I shook my head and pointed through the window. Tae turned and saw the group watching us. He shook his head and laughed. I also laughed. Then they began walking towards the café. "Sorry if we interrupted your guys 'date'." Lily said laughing. I laughed and took a sip from my drink. "I'm surprised your not crying still y/n." Teagan said. "What do you mean?" I asked putting down my drink. "You know.. What happened to your mom.." She said. "Ahh.. It's fine." I said. They were all staring at me from this point on. "I need to touch up my makeup I'll be right back." I said standing up and fast walking to the bathroom. As soon as I got in I locked the door and slid down the door. Then, I started to cry.

~Lily's Pov~

"I need to touch up my makeup I'll be right back." Y/n said standing up and fast walking to the bathroom. "She's not wearing any makeup though.." Hobi said. Me and Teagan nodded. "Y/n does this when she's not okay." Teagan said moving a strand of hair from her face. "So she's acting.." Tae said placing down his frap. I nodded. "She acts so non of us have to worry about her." I said sighing. "Even in her solo, she tried to hold her tears back then in a concert but couldn't. Everyone knew she wasn't okay." Teagan said looking down at her fingers. "Your talking about the-" I cut Jimin off. "Yes. The concert 3 years ago. The song was about Brandon. She made the whole thing by herself." I said. I pulled out my phone and searched on YouTube our concert from 3 years ago. "Here watch." I said placing down my phone on the table, so all of us could watch.

song: [Y/n's part at 2:53]

"Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man. You made my heart break and that made me who I am. Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now, well, I'm all the way up, I swear you'll never, you'll never bring me down!~" Y/n sang in the microphone crying. Then the crowd started to sing with her. "That's why.." Jimin said. I nodded and turned off my phone. "I'm going to check up on her." Teagan said. We nodded and saw her walk towards the bathroom. "I don't know if I told you why she broke up with him but I'll tell you." I said. I told them everything about the break up. "At least he's serving his time in jail now." Tae said sipping his frap. I laughed and so did the others. "GUYS!" Teagan said running to us. "What? What's wrong?!" I asked worried. "Y/n isn't in the bathroom.." She said. Our eyes widened. We ran out of the café and crossed the street. "Me and Teagan will go this way. Hobi and Jimin that way, and Tae-" He cut me off. "It's okay Ill go by myself!" He said running the way I pointed. I nodded and tried to call Y/n.

~Y/n's Pov~
"I can't take it anymore." I said.

I've have enough of my life. I don't think anyone knows my past except Lily and Teagan.

I walked out of the café, making sure they didn't see me. Then as soon as I got out, I ran. I ran to a near by park with trees all over. I continued to run, and run, and run until my feet couldn't handle it anymore. I didn't want them to worry about me. When I was walking out of the café I could her one of them say I act, which made them worried. I sat by a tree to catch my breathe. I was still crying of course. After a few minutes passed by I stood up and began running again. I continued to run until I heard my name being yelled out. "Y/N!" Someone yelled. I turned my head to see a figure running. I began running again. I made loud crunches with the sticks and leaf's on the ground. As I started to run I heard the voice yell behind me again. "Y/N STOP!" They yelled. I closed my eyes and began running as fast as I could. Then I tripped, making me fall down on my knees. I stood back up and looked down at my knees that were bruised and scrapped. Then I ran again, but not as fast like last time. I was limping. "Y/N PLEASE!" They yelled again. I turned my head and saw Tae running towards me. I looked forward and continued. In the distance, I saw a cliff. If I were to keep running, I would fall down. I continued to run when someone grabbed my wrist. I already knew it was Tae. "TAE WHAT-" I got cut off as he pulled me to his chest. My eyes widened as his lips smashed into mine. I looked at him, who had his eyes closed, who was holding my shoulders, who's lips is touching mine..

a/n

okay honestly- y/n is being dramatic but thats like the character shes going for luv- thank you for reading :).