Chapter 38

~Lily's Pov~

We continued to eat. After we were done, we threw away our trash and went straight to the meeting. The meeting wasn't quite fun nor it wasn't quite boring. It was about the MV. It sounded quite tiring sense the dance has a lot of movement. The meeting ended after 2 hours. We all got ready to go home. As we got home we flopped down on the couch. We were all tired at this point. "I'm going to take a nap." Y/n said standing up and walking to our room. "Yeah me too." I said standing up. I asked Teagan and she said she will also. As we were walking, I passed by Jungkook who was changing. I knocked the door, letting him know that someone's there. "Hm?" He said. He turned and saw me smiling. He smiled and came to hug me, one of his arm around my head and the other around my waist. His chin on my head. "Tired bubs?" He asked kissing the top of my head. I smiled and nodded as my face was in his chest. He picked me up bridal style and placed me on his bed. He came in with me and we cuddled. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said smiling and giving him a peck on his lips. Slowly, we both fell asleep. 

~Tae's Pov~ 

I saw Teagan and Lily walk to their rooms to take a nap. I was also quite tired. The others were still talking. I stood up and walked to their room, I just wanted to just up on y/n. I slowly opened the door and saw Teagan already asleep. Y/n was getting ready for bed. I opened the door and walked up to her, I gave her a bear hug from behind, making her startled for a bit. She turned her head and saw me. "Tae Tae! You scared me. What are you doing here?" She said smiling at the end. I smiled back and continued to hug her. "I just missed you, that's why." I said smiling at her. She smiled back and turned her body to face me. Then, she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. "I missed you too, even though were in the same house together and we see each other like 24/7." She said with a small giggle, making me laugh. She pulled her to her bed and flopped on top of me. "I want to cuddle." She said hugging my arm. I laughed and pulled her closer to me. "Okay." I said with a smile. As she was going to close her eyes, I lifted her chin up and gave her a kiss. Then she kissed back. I smiled during it. Then I broke the kiss. "Go and take a nap. I know your tired." I said slowly pushing her head to my chest. She smiled and nodded. Then a few minutes later, she fell asleep. I could tell from her soft snores. I continued to hug her as I also fell asleep. 

~Teagan's Pov~

After a few minutes I woke up. I sat up and turned to my right. I had saw that Lily wasn't there and Tae and Y/n were sleeping together. Great way to be a third wheel. I got out of bed and went out of the room. I tried to look for Lily but couldn't. I opened Jungkook's door and saw that they were also sleeping together. Another great way to be a third wheel. I smiled and slowly closed the door. I went to the living room and saw that the others were also asleep. I decided that I would cook them food while their asleep. I put on a apron and got out some vegetables. I got out some spices and a knife and began to cook. 

a/n

I'm so bad at making promises- but anyways I am so tired rn but I tried to do another update. luvs much <3 And thank you for 400 views on this like- thank you for reading <3 And also you cannot tell me and Y/n and Lily's moment with Tae and Jungkook aren't the cutest moment- anyways-