Chapter 6

~Y/n pov~

I looked down at my phone. I had gotten a text.

"Y/N SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MOM!"

I paused. I walked outside and called my sister.

"WHATS WRONG WITH MOM?!"

"I DON'T KNOW! SHE JUST STARTED TO HAVE A SEZIURE AND STARTED TO THROW UP! I CALLED 911 AND THEIR ON THEIR WAY!"

"TAKE CARE OF MOM! LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GUYS ARE AT THE HOSPITAL!"

"ALRIGHT! THEY JUST CAME. CALL YOU LATER."

~Call ended~

I stared to cry. I heard someone walking behind me. I stood up. The person grabbed my arm and turned me. I was facing them now. I looked up. It was Tae. "What's wrong?" He said looking at me. I started to cry more. Tae brought me in and I ran to Lily. They were all looking at me. "What's wrong y/n?!" Lily asked me. "M-my mom.." I said whispering to her. She hugged me. Teagan came behind me and hugged me. I was scared for my mom. This wasn't the first time this happened.. Tae and the others were looking still. Teagan explained why I was crying.

They understood and said I could take my time handling it while they go back to the studio. My manger kept me company. She had gotten me a tissue box and a blanket. She had to leave. I wiped my tears and I looked at the positive side. Maybe mom is going to be okay. I walked to the studio. "Welcome y/n." A man said. I smiled and bowed. I sat next to Lily.

~Back Then~
Text message

Lily 💛✨
L: Hey y/n! Are you gonna get on? I'll be waiting for you with my other friend Teagan.

Me
M: Yeah I'm getting on right now!

Lily 💛✨
L: Oki! I'll introduce you to her when your on.

Me
M: Sounds like a plan lol.

~Ends~

Lily gave you a hug. "Feeling better y/n?" She asked. I nodded. We got the beat of the song down. We just needed the lyrics and to learn a new dance. That was it for today. We said goodbye to them and went in the van. I got a text an hour ago. I check it.

S: Just got at the hospital. They took mom in.

S: Do not panic but mom had a 50% chance of death.. other 50% is living.

Y/n: Are you serious. No that can't happen to mom.

S: Yes I'm serious. Why would this be a joke y/n.

Y/n: Just stay and keep mom company. I don't think I could go there and visit mom.

S: Alright. If I were you I would ask your manager if you could fly over here.

Y/n: I'll ask later. We're on the road right now.

S: Alright. I'll call you later.

Y/n: Alright.

I teared up again. I held it in. I didn't want my other members to worry about me. We got to the hotel. I went and changed. "Going to sleep already?" Teagan asked. "Yea.. I'm just.. tired." I said as I went into the bed. "Alright. Good night." I said. "Good night." Lily and Teagan said.

~Dream~

"KIM NAMJOON, KIN SEOK JIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK, BTS!"

[Im still thinking about something but I won't put it in-]

They cheered. We did our concert. "Y/n please come in the back." My manager said in my earbud. You went in the back. You answered the phone. "Y/N! MOM JUST PASSED AWAY!.." I paused. I dropped my phone. I started to cry. A few seconds, I passed out.

~Dream Ended~

I woke up and sat up. I was breathing hard. Lily woke up and saw me. "What happened? What's wrong?" She asked. I looked at her. "N-nothing. I just forgot to brush my teeth." I said. "Uhh... Okay.." she said going back to sleep. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face with water. I looked in the mirror. I dried my face with a towel. "It's okay y/n. Your being dramatic." I said in my mind while looking at myself in the mirror. I opened the door and saw Lily. She ran to me and gave me a hug.

"Y/n your not okay. I could tell." She said. I started to cry. She lead me to her bed and we sat down. I told her everything. "But Lily.. promise you won't tell anyone." I said. She made a face. "Y/n. You shouldn't be keeping this to yourself. If you do this could possibly make you depress." Lily said. I looked down. "Y/n." She said making me look at her. "You weren't the only one going through this. This happened to my cousin. And you were there for me." She said. "And I believe it's my time to help you back." She said smiling with a tear. I started to cry too. We hugged each other and I went back to sleep. Next morning I woke up. I was the only one awake. I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower. I curled my hair and went out. "Morning." I said to Teagan who was sitting at the desk. "Good morning y/n." She said back. I woke up lily. "Lily wake up we have to go." I said

She woke up and she went to take a shower. I sat on my bed and went on my phone. I watched some tik toks. [aha] lily got out and Teagan went in. After we all got ready, we put on our hat and mask. We went out and went into the van. We got to the studio. Jungkook and Jimin were waiting for us at the door. "We moved to another studio. Follow us." Jungkook said with a smile. I looked at lily and saw her smile. [😏]

We followed Jimin and Jungkook. We got to the studio and there was microphones, head phones there was a lot of stuff. "Welcome." Namjoon said. We bowed. "Let's get the lyrics ready shall we?" He said. We nodded. Him and Teagan were writing the lyrics. They asked us there and here about the lyrics. A few hours later and we got the lyrics done. We went out of the studio and went to go get lunch. Non of us had gotten breakfast so we were hungry. When we got there we took our box of food and went to the table. Namjoon had started a Vlive. We ate, chat, laughed and make jokes during the live. I went on my phone to check out the comments.

"Is y/n okay?"
"Y/n looked sad."
"I fell bad for her."
"Jin is so cute!"
"Jin been cute what do you mean?"
"Y/n are you okay?"
"Lily is sitting with Jungkook aww!"
"I ship them so hard!"
"Check out my acc! It's filled with Lilkook stuff ;)"

I laughed at some of them but then the ones about me.. how did they know.

A/n
And if I don't post it's bc my phone is acting up and it won't let me go on wattpad anymore- but aNyWhO- thanks for reading 🥺❤️