Chapter 27

~Y/n Pov~

Me and Lily went home and changed. "Y/n I'm going to go somewhere." She said grabbing the keys. "Oh alright." I said. "I mean were all are. That means your going to be home alone, if that's okay with you." She said. I nodded. "Alright then. Bye y/n!" She said waving and closed the door. I felt, Bored. I got up and turned on some music. I had remember that I wanted to to a makeup look on myself, which would take 3-4 hours. I got up and took out my makeup and started to do stuff to my face. [bEaUtIfUl]

~Lily's Pov~

As we arrived to the "spot" we got out right away and helped out. "Y/n is home alone, which means we only have a few hours to set up." I said placing down my bag. "Don't worry. We set up most of the things." Jungkook said as they moved in the lights. "Lily can you help me?" Tae asked me. "Of course, depends on what it is." I said. "How do I tell her?" He asked. "Oh- OH! Speaking about y/n," I told him everything about what y/n had told me. "So she thinks I was talking about another girl- WHAT SO SHE DOES LIKE ME BACK?!" He said with his eyes wide. "Yes you idiot." I said squinting my eyes at him. "But I have a plan of how to tell her." I said with a smirk. "When you smirk, it doesn't look like your gonna really help me. Something is going on." He said squinting at me. I laugh. "This is what you should do." I said.

~Y/n Pov~

I finished up doing the makeup look. It was honestly not that bad. I decided to wear it to the Christmas party were going to. I was still home alone. I got dressed in a Santa like outfit. I was wearing a oversized white hoodie with a red skirt. [I can't put pictures because my phone has no space sadly ;-;] I had curled my hair and put on a necklace that said my name. My makeup was a a snowflake like design. I put on my Santa hat and went in front of the mirror. I took a few selfies and texted some to Lily. I asked her which one was the best one. She said that the one of me doing the peace sign was the best one. So I when and posted it on our official Twitter account. Then of course my phone started to blow up. I went out of the room and waited for them to come home. Then I saw a car come up the drive way. I didn't really know what that was. Then I got a text from someone. I looked and saw Namjoon had texted me. "Come out of the house." I walked towards the door and went out. I locked the door and when into the van. "Lets go?" Namjoon asked all of us. We cheered and went to the party. The party was at the studio on the top floor. 

•••

As we went in the room, there was a lot of people there. Sadly Teagan couldn't be here cause I spotted my little eye her favorite kpop band. Me and Lily were LITTERLY fan Girling right now. We saw Soobin and them at the corner talking. Me and Lily waved at them. "Go ahead and look around." Namjoon told us. We smiled and walked around. We saw some other groups. We went up and said hi to them and continued to walked around. Some staff members were also there. The room was packed with people. I some how lost Lily in the crowd. I made it out of the room. It was quite hot in there because of peoples body heat. "Its hot in there isn't it?" I heard someone asked me. I looked to my right and saw Soo and Mai. "Oh! Hey guys!" I said coming up and giving them a hug. "You look amazing Y/n!." Mai said. "Thanks Mai. You do too!" I said. "How are you guys?" I asked. "Were doing alright. We came out because I guess there setting up stuff." Soo said. I nodded. We talked for a while until I saw someone poke their head from the corner. I raised an eyebrow. "Is something wrong y/n?" Mai asked me. "Oh. No nothing is. I'm just going to be right back." I said smiling. They smiled and nodded. I went to check out who was looking at me. As I walked around the corner, I saw a black mask. I got confused and squatted down to pick it up. As I picked it up, a note fell down. I picked up the note and read it.

"Turn around."

 My eyes widened. I got scared and didn't want to turn. I stood up and took a few steps. I turned my head a bit and saw someone wearing a black mask. My eyes widened in horror. I panicked and ran down the stairs. I had heard them running to me. I mean at least I wasn't wearing heels. I screamed for help. No answer. I continued to run until I got out the door. My eyes were running with tears. I was terrified. I got my phone out and called Lily. No answer. "FUCK!" I yelled as I was pushing back the door from the person to come out. I called Tae. No answer. I called the others. No answer. I got a wooden log and opened the door. I tried to hit them, but then they caught the log and pushed it away from me. I started to back away. 

~Jungkook's Pov~ [Ouhh a new pov shot :>]

I started to talk with some people. "Y/n?!" I heard a familiar voice say. I knew it was Lily. She came up to me. "Have you seen y/n?" She asked. I shook my head. She sighed. "Maybe she went to the bathroom." I said. "Maybe." She said as I was handing her a glass of wine. Me and her turned and face the window. "The moon is pretty big tonight huh?" I asked. She laughed and took a sip of her wine. As I was going to take a sip I saw a figure walking. I paused and squinted my eyes. Then I saw a black figure following the other one. I stopped. "Lily isn't that's y/n?!" I said. She looked down and saw. "Omg.. WHOS THAT PERSON?" She asked. We looked at the person that had took out a knife. "Shit.." She said under her breath. We both ran out of the door. "Where are you-" I cut off Namjoon. "Y/n Is in trouble." I said. Tae turned around. "Lets go." Namjoon said. We ran down the the first floor. We ran outside and saw Y/n backing away from the guy.

~Y/n pov~

I continued to back away. "Finally got you." The person said. Then all of a sudden someone jumped on the guy. "Y/N!" I heard Lily yell. I looked up and saw her running towards me. I hugged her. I saw the guys come out. "TAE BE CAREFUL HE HAS A KNIFE!" I heard Jungkook yell. Tae got up and so did the guy. The guy pointed the knife at the boys. Me and Lily were behind the guy. I saw Lily pick up a rock. She threw it at the guy that made him fall down. Me and her began to back away. Tae went to him and got the knife and threw it in the darkness. 

a/n

I know its too dramatic but I- I'm just gonna stop this here :^ sorry :) and lately Ive been reading a lot of Haikyuu FF. And when I mean a lot I mean like 18-20 stories on wattpad 👁👄👁 anywhoo :> TYFR <3

It all started with a collaboration ✔  ||Kim Taehyung||FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें