Chapter 2

~Y/n Pov~

You sat down and you got your headphones and played some music. You took a nap during the flight. You woke up an hour later and you saw Tegan asleep. Lily was still awake watching run BTS. Her bias is Jungkook. You looked over at BTS and saw some of the members were asleep. You turned on the TV and watched some movies. "Hello, is there anything you would like to eat?" A lady came by. "Ill just have cheez-it." You told her. "Alright and anything to drink?" She asked. "Ill have coffee." You smiled at her. "Alright. The coffee with be ready in 5 minutes but here is the cheez-it." She said handing you a bag. "Thank you." You said smiling at her. You took the cheez-it and opened it and began to eat. Lily saw that you had some cheez-it so she took some. "Hey." You said looking at her. She smiled at you. You rolled your eyes an laughed. A few minutes later and the lady came back with your coffee. You thanked her and placed it on the table. You saw that Tegan had woke up. "Finally awake." Lily said. I laughed. "You didn't sleep didn't you." Tegan said to Lily. Lily nodded. Tegan laughed. The lady came by again and asked if Tegan and Lily wanted something. Lily said Goldfish. Tegan didn't want anything she just asked for water. "I'm bored." Lily said. "What about you guys." Lily asked. "Ehh I'm not that bored." Tegan said. "Well I am." You said. You felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned and it was Tae.

"Oh hey." You said. "Hey. Uh here, one of my members asked to give this to the girl on the far right." Tae said. "Oh alright." You said. You grabbed a paper and it said from Jungkook. I smell a ship :). You gave it to Lily. "What's this?" Lily asked. "It's from Jungkook." I said with a smirk. Lily smiled. She opened it and read it. "What is it?" Tegan asked her. "Nothingg.." Lily said smiling. Lily grabbed her phone and typed something. Me and Tegan looked at each other. Jungkook had wrote his number. We looked at Lily and teased her. "Ohhh~" Tegan said. Lily softly punched her arm. "Who would of known your bias would give you their phone number?" You said. Lily had turned pink. A couple hours later and you guys landed. You and your members put on your mask and your hat. You looked over and so did BTS. You grabbed your bag and stood up and walked in the row. You and your members went to go get your suitcases. Tegan got hers first. Then Lily. Of course you was the last one. You guys waved goodbye too BTS and walked to the food court to eat. You sat at a table in the corner. "We have to eat secretly okay?" Tegan said. Me and Lily nodded. We got our food and went back to the table. "Honestly I wish I could of taken a picture with them." Tegan sighed. You laughed. "I mean isn't Lily got Jungkook's phone number? So it's okay." You said laughing. We began to eat. Your staff went and picked you guys up. Finally you guys arrived at home.

"Finally home." Tegan yelled. You and Lily laughed. You went upstairs to your room and changed into more comfortable clothes. Lily went and took a shower. Tegan was on her phone sitting on the couch. [Btw Tegan and Lily are an year older than you. Your 21 and their 22 okay sorry back to the story] You went and turned on the TV. You saw BTS at a show. Tegan put away her phone and began to watch. They played a game, They talked and they also preformed. Lily walked downstairs running towards us. "GUYS GUESS WHAT!" Lily said excided. "What?" You asked. "I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM ONE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS OF BTS AND THEY ASKED IF WE WANTED TO COLLAB WITH THEM!" Lily said smiling. "OMG NO WAY." Tegan said standing up with a shocked face. You were shocked too. You stood up and you guys came in with a group hug. "WERE GONNA COLLAB WITH BTS!!" Lily screamed. Lily replied back saying that we would love to Collab with them. It took us a few minutes to calm down. We were so excited. "Okay okay calm down." Tegan said still smiling. We were all smiling at this point. "I feel like we deserve a shopping spree." Tegan said. "YES SHOPPING!" Lily said. We all changed and put on our hat and mask. [your outfit below]

You went into Tegan's car, so did Lily

You went into Tegan's car, so did Lily. Tegan got in and drove to the mall. We went to some stores. You and Lily had gotten so much clothes in the other hand Tegan didn't have that much. We walked around more and saw a group of 7. You already knew that was BTS. "I spy with my little eye BTS." You said. Lily and Tegan looked at their way. We were all fangirling at this point. We passed by them. "Y/n?" One of them asked. You turned. "Hello!" You said. "I heard that you guys will be Collaborating with us." They said. You couldn't tell who that was. "Yes that's true." You said laughing. "Cool! We'll be going now. Bye!" They said. You waved at them. "EEEEEEEEE!!" We all said. You guys went back to the car and drove back home. When you guys got back home you went to your room and tried on your outfits. They were cute as always~. You changed into sweats and a oversized T. You went downstairs and saw Lily and Tegan jumping up and down. "What's up with you two?" You asked. "Were going to their studio tomorrow at 9am!" Lily said smiling. "NO WAY! SHUT UP!" You yelled. You ran downstairs and gave a group hug again. You guys calmed down and went and ate the food your staff members had cooked. "Thank you." Tegan said. You all began to ate and then threw away the box. You all went upstairs and went into your rooms. "Goodnight." You said. "Goodnight y/n." They both said. You closed your door and went into your bathroom and brushed your teeth. You went to your bed and pulled your blankets up. You went on your bed and fell asleep.

a/n

sorry if I have bad grammer :< Thanks for reading <3