Chapter 9

[ lilybunnu  gave me the idea of the people under the masks and hat's :)]

~Y/n Pov~

They had took of their masks and hats. My eyes widen. It was Soobin from TXT. "Omg. SOOBIN!" I said. [Before TXT became a group, Soobin and the others were you and your members best friends.] I gave him a big hug. "What's all the noi-" Lily came. I looked at her. Her eyes widen. "OMG!" Lily said giving them each a hug. "Lily where are you?-" Teagan said. She got surprised too. "OMG WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" Teagan said smiling and giving them each a hug too. "What are you guys doing here?" Taehyun asked us. "We're here for a collaboration with BTS." I said to Taehyun. "Ahh okay." He said. "We're here for our new song." Soobin said. "Oh alright." Teagan said. "Well we'll be off now." Soobin said. "Alright. It was nice seeing you guys again.!" I said smiling at them. They all smiled back. Me and the others went back with the boys. "What took so long?" Yoongi asked. "We met our best friends again." Lily said smiling. "Ah okay." Yoongi said. "Wait TXT?" Tae asked. "Mhm." I said. Tae nodded his head and made a 'o' with his mouth.

We went outside and said bye to BTS and went back to our hotel room. When we got there, I was the first to shower. I blow dried my hair and flopped down on my bed. "Are you gonna eat y/n?" Teagan asked me. "No. I'm not that hungry." I said. "Okay then. Good night." Teagan said. "Night." I said. Lily was already asleep. The next morning I woke up. I was the first one up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the time and it was 9:45. It was almost time to go. Someone was knocking on our door. I went to get it. I opened the door and it was Jungkook and Tae. "Morning!" Jungkook said. "Good morning." I said yawning. I let them in. "Their still asleep?" Tae asked me. I nodded and sat on my bed. Jungkook went to Lily. "Wake up sleepy head." He said shaking her. I laughed. Tae went to go sit next to me. "We got you guys food." He said smiling at me. "Thanks." I said smiling at him. "Whaaa." Lily said at Jungkook. "We got you guys food." Jungkook said. Lily sat up and yawned. I threw a pillow at Teagan. "Mmm." She said turning. I went and shake her. "Okay okay I'm up." She said opening her eyes. "Good." I said. Tae gave me the bag. "Thanks Tae." I said rubbing his head. He smiled. I handed Lily and Tea their food. "Did you guys eat?" Lily asked. "Yea we all did." Jungkook said. "Where's the others?" Tea asked. "Their at the studio. They told us to come here." Tae said. Tea nodded. We finished eating. I went to go and changed in the bathroom and fix my hair. [Hair and outfit below] [you wore a white shirt on top]

 [Hair and outfit below] [you wore a white shirt on top]

The others did

The others did. Tae and Jungkook waited for us. "Ready?" Tae asked us. We nodded. We put our hats and masks on and went out. We went into the van and drove to the studio. I was sitting next to Tae. We got there and we went inside. We took off our hats and masks. "Teagan you and Namjoon will stay in the studio while the others go to the dance studio." The staff said. "Alright." Teagan said. Teagan went to the studio and we went to the dance studio. As we were walking to the dance studio, I saw Soobin and the others working on their new song. I waved at them and they waved back. We got to the dance studio. "Welcome welcome." The man said. "Today were going to do the dance again, but instead of the boy back up dancers and the girl dancers BTS will replace them." He said. "Who are we going to be partnered with?" Lily asked. "I have a paper here." He said.

"Teagan with Jimin, Lily with Jungkook and Y/n with Tae." He said. "The rest will be the back up dancers." He said. I looked at Lily. She was kind of blushing because again, the dance was kind of sexual and especially doing it in front of her crush/bias. I hugged her so she could hide her face. I started to laugh. "Okay you guys ready?" He asked. "Yup we are." I said. We got in places. "Okay. 1 2 3." He said and started the music. I kind of blushed from here and there. The one part we had to look at each others eyes, I looked straight in Tae's eyes. We couldn't loose eye contact. I blushed a little while looking. I could see his face was a little pink. We continued with the dance. "Perfect!" The guy said. I looked at Lily and her face was RED. She ran to me and burried her face in my chest. "I don't want anyone to see my face." She whispered to me. I laughed. I mean I was red too, especially if Tae is my bias I didn't think to much about the dance.

"Okay one more time and that's all for today." The guy said. I looked at lily. "Come oh you got this." I said smiling at her. "Hmpf" she said pushing off of me. We got back in place and started again, but this time I felt...something. When we got at the eye to eye part again, I heard something. It sounded like.. drums. That's when I realized it was my heart. I had yo break eye contact from Tae. "Y/n what are you doing?!" The guy said. "Sorry! Sorry." I said blushing a bit. I looked back and Tae was still looking at me. I- I was speechless. We continued the dance. At the end of it I ran out the door and ran to the bathroom. "Y/n!-" I heard a voice call. I turned while still running. I  had trip. But then someone had caught me. My eyes widen. "Are you okay?" They asked.

A/n
👁👅👁 thanks for reading ✨❤️