Chapter 34

~Y/n Pov~

My eyes widened at what Tae just did. My tears stopped flowing from my face. I studied his face as his lips were still touching mine. His hair was messed up, his face was a bit red and his cheek had a tear rolling down. Then he broke the kiss. "What were you going to do just now?!" He asked as his hands were on my face. I knew he was worried what I was going to do next if he hadn't catch up with me. I looked down as I saw my knees still bruised. "Y/n answer me please!" He said. "I-I don't know. Sorry wasn't thinking-" I got cut off as he pulled me into a hug. "It's okay. Just don't think about doing that." He said as he squeezed me. "Y/N, TAE!" Someone yelled. I lifted my head up from Tae's shoulder and saw Lily and the others running towards us. Tae let go of me and I ran to them. Lily and Teagan had their arms open for me to run into. I jump on them and gave them a hug. "Y/N JESUS YOU GOT US SCARED." Teagan said. "I know I know sorry.." I said squeezing them. "Were you going to jump off that cliff?!" Lily asked. I didn't answer. They stopped hugging me and looked at me. "Sorry I wasn't thinking!" I yelled and bowed my head. Lily and Teagan looked at each other then back at me who's head was facing the ground. "Lift up your head." Teagan said. I slowly lifted up my head and looked at them. Then Teagan flicked her finger at my forehead. "What were you thinking?! You could of died and worst we could of quit." She said closing her eyes. "Aish. Ignore her Y/n but its true. What were you thinking?" Lily asked. "Guys sorry to interrupt but Namjoon wants us to go back to the restaurant." Hobi said. Lily looked back and nodded. The walk back was dead silent. I was of course still shocked that Tae kissed me. I looked at him and he looked as if nothing happened. As we got out of the park, we saw the other in the car. "Get in!" Namjoon yelled from the window. We all got in and then drove home. 

As we arrived at home and got out of the car, I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Y/n, can we talk please?" I turned around to see Tae looking straight in my eyes. I looked at both of his eyes and nodded. We walked on the sidewalk down the road. "Tae can I ask you something?.." I asked. He looked at me and nodded. "Why did you kiss me?.." I asked looking at him. He froze up and looked down. "Well I-I.." He began. I looked down and fidgeted with my fingers. "First off, I'm going to take you somewhere." He said looking at me. I lift my head up and looked at him with a confused look. He grabbed my hand and ran. I was running behind him now. "Where are we going?!" I yelled as we were running. "You'll see!" He yelled back. Finally after a few minutes of running, I found me and Tae at a beautiful pond. It had flowers in it, along with lily pads. Fireflies were in the air. There was a bridge that crossed the pond. "Come." Tae said. I looked up at him as I was getting a flower from the pond and putting it in my hair. I stood up and followed him to the bridge. "Why are we here?.." I asked him as we were leaning on the bridge. "Here." He said giving me a bag. I looked at him and then looked at the bag. "What's this?" I asked taking the bag. "Open it. You'll find out." He said looking back at the pond. I opened the bag and saw a small black jewelry box. 'A necklace?' I thought to myself. I opened it up and saw, It was a necklace along with 2 bracelets. The necklace had to initials. 'T+[F/I]' My eyes widened and looked at him. "What does T+[F/I] mean?" I asked him. "You don't get it do you?" He asked with a chuckle. I shook my head. "The T stands for Tae. The [F/I] stands for Y/n." He said smiling at me. I looked at him in the eyes. "Does that mean-" He cut me off. "Yes y/n. I like you- No wait I don't.." He said. My eyebrows pushed together. "I love you.." He said looking at me. My mouth dropped a bit. Was I dreaming?! No no this can't be fake- "Y/n, are you okay?" Tae asked me, making me snap out of my thought. "I-I LOVE YOU TOO TAE!" I said out loud, making me close my eyes. His eyes widened and he had a bright smile on his face. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him, making me open my eyes to see his handsome- I mean very cute face. "Will you be my girlfriend?.." He asked. As I was gonna answer, we heard someone crying..

a/n 

yall I just started school- I didnt get any sleep and also all my classes I have with people that dont like me. Isnt that just great :)... anywhoo- THANK YOU FOR READING <3