Chapter 24

~Y/n Pov~

As I was looking around for stuff to get for Tae's friend, I heard someone running to me. I tired and saw Lily running to me. "I'm so sorry I took so long Y/n." Lily said. "Oh no worries it's okay." I said to her. She smiled to me. "Okay so first I'm going to get Tae's friend stuff first." I said. "Isn't Tae said that her style is kind of like you?" She asked me. I nodded. "Then you should get stuff that you would probably like. I mean she would like it too." Lily said "Okay then." I said. Then we continued to shop.

~Tae's Pov~

I went into a store and looked around for what I was going to get y/n. while I was looking around I had gotten a text from Lily. I checked it. It was pictures of some thing Y/n would like. I picked out a couple of them and went to the cashier. "That will $24.21." She said. I gave her the money. She nodded and smiled. Then I walked out of the store. I noticed 2 people that looked familiar. I squinted my eyes to see a bit more. Then my eyes widened. It was Celestia and Brandon. I hurried to the boy. "What took you so long?" Jungkook said. "Sorry. I had to get something." I said. "I could tell by those bags." Jimin said. I sat down and texted Lily.

~Lily's Pov~

I was looking around for some cute clothes when my phone went off. "Is that your phone?" Y/n asked. I nodded. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and saw that Tae had texted me. 

"Just saw Celestia and Brandon come in your guys store. If I were you hurry up. Don't want to cause a scene in there." 

My eyes widened. I looked around. "Is something wrong Lily?" Y/n asked me. "Tae texted saying Celestia and Brandon came in the store." I said. Y/n paused. "Let's go and quickly buy our clothes." I told her. She nodded and we rushed to the cashier. We payed and went out of the store when suddenly a voice called out Y/n's name. "Y/n!". We turned and saw Celestia. We continued to walk away. Finally we both found the boys walking toward the store. "Jungkook!" I yelled at them. They looked our way and came to us. "Tae said that he saw Celestia and Brandon come in the store." Jungkook said. "Yea. She saw Y/n but then we got out." I said. "Okay. That's great. I'll Namjoon that were done shopping." Jungkook said. 

~Y/n Pov~

"They said they'll be done in a couple of minutes." Jungkook said. "Can I recommended somewhere we can go?" I asked. They looked at me. They nodded. "Can we visit Teagan for a bit?" I asked. "Yea we could. But I don't have the keys." Tae said. "We could Uber." Jimin said. We all agreed on that. So then we all went out of the mall. 

••• 

Finally we got to the hospital. We went to Teagan's room and saw that she was eating lunch. "Hey Tea." Me and Lily said. Tea smiled. "Hey guys!" She said. "How are you feeling?" Jimin asked her. "My back is getting better. They said I could probably get out in 2 weeks." She said. "That's nice to hear." Jungkook said. She nodded. We talked for a couple of minutes. Beep Beep. We looked at Jungkook who's phone was Beeping. He got his phone out and took the call. He stood up and left the room. We continued to talk until Jungkook came in and said that the other had finished up shopping and are on there way here. 

•••

After a few minutes they came. Namjoon and the others had gotten a early present for Teagan for Christmas. Me and Lily are still planning on what to give her. "Aw. Thanks you guys." Teagan said hugging each and one of them. Teagan started to open her gift. She had gotten a necklace that she always wanted. "Omg! You guys didn't!" She said with her eye widened. She looked at Lily and me. "You told them didn't you?" She said squinting her eyes at us. We laughed and nodded. She had the biggest smile. "I'll put it on for you." Jimin said. He was the closes to her. So she gave him the necklace and he put it on for her. Me and Lily went to see it. "Aww It's so beautiful!" I said. "Look at it." Lily said. After a few minutes we said bye to Teagan and went to the car. We got to their house. "Alright who's hungry?" Jin asked. We all raised our hands except Jimin and Jungkook sense they ate already. Jin said that he would cook. I was a bit tired because I didn't get that much sleep last night. I went and lay down on the couch and closed my eyes. Then I slowly fell asleep.

~Lily's Pov~

I was sitting on my phone and saw Y/n plop down on the couch and closed her eyes. I guess she was tired. I saw Tae who was sitting next to Jungkook and me looking at her. "I know right her skin routine is amazing." I whispered to Tae. His eye widened and looked at me. I could tell he was embarrassed. "Love birds." Jungkook said to Tae. Tae kept quiet. "But again like I said Tae, The more you wait to tell her the less you could spend time together." I said. He looked at me. He looked down. "I mean she's not wrong Tae Tae." Jungkook said. "I know but-" Tae was going to say. "Lunch is ready!" Jin said out loud. We stood up. I went to go wake up Y/n. "Y/n lunch is ready." I said shaking her. She woke up and sat up. "Alright." She said fixing her hair. I laughed. We all sat down at the table and began to eat. It was a light lunch. Y/n was the first one to finish. She put her plate in the sink and went to Tae's room to shower. "Hyungs I have a confession." Tae said. They all looked at him. 

a/n 

This story almost has 200 views. Thank you 🥺 TYFR <3