Chapter 16

~Y/n Pov~

We looked at Teagan. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked her. "Uh nothing. Let me just do something real quick." She said standing up and leaving the room. "Uh okay. Anyways." Lily said. I checked my phone to see what I had gotten. It was a unknown number.

"Hey Princess. I miss you."

"Ew." Lily said looking at my phone. I hid my phone. "W-what?" I asked. They all started to stare at us. "Are you dating someone?" She whispered. I slapped her arm. "HEY!" She said. "And no I'm not." I said. I could hear some of the boys laughing. "Give me that." Lily said as she took my phone. "HEY-" I said as I got pulled on the arm. It was Tae. "Let her do what she's gonna do." He said. "BUT-" I got cut off by Tae going close to me. "I saw the text too." He said whispering to me. I turned pink a little as he was staring right at me. "U-uh-" I got cut off my Lily. "Here you go." She said throwing my phone in my lap. I picked it up and saw what she had texted him.

"Ok let me get this straight. I'm Y/n Friend/Member. I don't know if your a fan of her or what not but just letting you know that she isn't going to be interested in you. And Princess? Please. That's cute but soo not her type. So as her close sister, because she is like a sister to me, I will reject you politely. So thank you and bye."

I burst out laughing. "What?" Yoongi asked me. "I did my job." Lily said proudly. Tae took my phone and saw. I was still laughing. Then Tae started to laugh. Then he showed it to the others. They also burst out laughing. Then Tae fell off his chair.

I didn't know why we found this so funny. I guess we were drunk. I mean we all had 4 cups of wine. I felt sleepy. So did the others. I plopped down on my bed and fell asleep. Then the others fell asleep. In the morning I woke up to two people sleeping next to me. I sat up and saw one of them was Tae and the other was Teagan. I looked on the other bed and saw Lily, Jungkook and Hobi. The other was Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin and Jimin. I guess I was the first one awake. I got out and grabbed my clothes and went to take a shower. Then I heard someone's voice. "Good morning." They said in a sleepy voice. I turned and saw Tae sitting. "Morning." I said with a smile. I walked inside the bathroom. "WAIT." Tae said running in the bathroom. I turned. He had ran into me causing us to fall in the tub. He put his hand behind my head from it hitting the wall. I opened my eyes and saw his face fight in front of mine.

"Sorry." He said looking at me still. "Whatcha guys doing~" Lily said looking at us at the door. I looked and saw her and Teagan blocking the door. Tae stood up and helped me. "I was gonna say let me us the bathroom first." Tae said scratching his hair. "U-uh yea sure." I said walking past. I looked at Lily and Teagan. As I passed by Lily she whispered, "Your face is red." I touched my face and it was hot. I ran to my bed and plopped down covering my face with the pillow. Lily started to laugh. Teagan came and sat next to me. "Look what I took." She said. I took off the pillow and saw that she had took a phone of me and Tae. I covered my face again. "Alright you could shower now." Tae said coming out the bathroom. I stood up and covered my face with my towel and ran to the bathroom. I could hear Lily and Teagan bursting out with laughter. I closed and locked the door.

I took a quick shower and did my hair. [Outfit, Hair and makeup below]

 [Outfit, Hair and makeup below]

I got out and saw the others were gone

I got out and saw the others were gone. I looked every where and they weren't here. I called Lily, She didn't pick up. I called Teagan, She also didn't pick up. I called everyone, no one picked up. I went and put on my hat and mask and went out of the hotel. My manager came and picked me up. "Alright but when we go in the studio you have to wear this." She said holding out a blind fold. "Why?" I asked her. "Just do it." She said. I picked up the blind fold and nodded. I was slightly confused. After a few minutes we got to the studio. I put on the blindfold. My manager got out the car and helped me out. We walked to the door. I opened it. "Alright. You could take it off." She said. I took it off.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" They all shouted. I smiled. Lily and Teagan ran to me and gave me a hug. I saw the boys come with the cake. Tae was holding it. "Make a wish." Lily said smiling. I closed my eyes and made my wish. Then I blew it out. They all cheered. "Alright follow us y/n." Namjoon said. Me and the others followed them into the studio.

Then they went on the stage. My manager told us to sit down. Then the boys started to sing. I was jamming with the song. "They made this song for you birthday." Lily said smiling. I smiled. Then In the middle of it I got a call. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"What's up."

"Uh who's this?"

"You don't remember me? Damn."

"Who is this."

"Its me baby."

I paused. The only person that would bother me always. Brandon.

~Flash back~

"Hey babe!" Brandon said. "Babe!" I said running to him and pecked his lips. "I won't be home tonight. I have to visit my mom." He said. "Oh alright. Tell her I said hi." I said smiling. Then he left. After a few hours later I was scrolling on Instagram and saw a girls post. The caption said, "With hubby. <3" I saw the man. It was Brandon. Was he married?! Was he cheating?! I looked at the location she had tagged. I got my car keys and drove. The location was at a club.

I got out and went inside. I looked everywhere. Then I went to the 2nd story. I looked at the people there. They were nude. I tried not to look at anyone. Then I saw Brandon with 7 other girls. I walked in there. "WHAT THE HELL BRANDON?!" I yelled. He stood up and zipped up his pants. He was shirtless. "Babe. What are you doing here?" He said scared. "I SHOULD BE ASKING WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE." I yelled at him. "I-" A girl cut him off. "Babe?" I turned and saw the girl that had posted the picture. "You're cheating on me?" She asked him. He looked at me then looked back at her. "I-I could explain." He said. I went up and slapped him. He looked at me. "Were over bitch." I said with a tear falling down. Then I left.

~Flash back end~

Lily took my phone and hung up. She looked at me. "I heard that." She said. I looked down. Then we enjoyed the rest of the song.