Chapter 37

~Y/n's Pov~

We walked to the dance studio all together. The boys were already there sense my manager called us. "Welcome ladies!" The guy said. We smiled and bowed. "Alright lets get straight into it." He said. [YuHh GeT iNtO iTtT] We got in position. I was okay now sense me and Tae are dating now, but the dance I still hate it. After a few time of dancing, Me and the girls were dismiss to take a break. "How are you guys doing?" Teagan asked us. "I'm doing alright." I said. "Same here, just tired." Lily said. We laughed. As I was drinking water, and Teagan wiping herself with her towel Lily said this. "Oh.. OH MY-" She said. Me and Teagan looked at her and then looked at were she was looking at. My eyes widened as I spat out my water. The boys were doing their usual grind and hip pop. Lily kept watching as I was cleaning the water off of Teagan, I spat my water on her. oops. "I'm so sorry Tea!" I said as I was wiping off the water. "It's okay just don't do it again." She said. I nodded. "Lily I don't think you should be staring at them-" "WHAT- Oh sorry-" Lily said as she snapped out of watching Jungkook. We laughed. After a couple more times of practice, we finally got it down. "Nice job everybody! Just don't forget to attend the meeting later today." He said. We nodded and left the studio. "My phone keeps getting notifications." Teagan said showing me and Lily her phone. "Must be about that post." Lily said laughing. I smiled and laugh. 

~Lily's Pov~

I saw Teagan scrolling down on our official THR3 page. "Here's your guys food." The staff said giving us a bag. We said thank you and walked to a table. Me and the girls were sitting together as we ate. "Lily remember this?" Teagan asked as she showed me her phone. It was a video of me singing a song I made back in 2015. I nodded and continued to eat. "Can I see?" Y/n asked. Teagan nodded and gave y/n her phone. Y/n played it out loud, making the boys hearing it. I was embarrassed that she did. 

"Oh yea I remember this!" She said. "What is it about?" Jungkook asked me. I looked up at him. "I-It's just a random song I made ha.." I said looking back down and continued to eat. Teagan and Y/n knew what the song was about. "Liar." Y/n said. I looked at her and put my finger on my lips. She 'oh' and started to eat again. I shook my head and went on my phone. "Actually the song does have a meaning behind it Jungkook." Teagan said. I hid my face under my shirt. "What is it?" He asked her. "The song was about her ex boyfriend. She still had feelings back then but doesn't anymore sense he didn't really show his feelings to her. Short story, She loved him more than he did to her. Then he broke up with her when she said I love you. Quite dumb for him to break up with her just for saying I love you. But I mean she has someone better now." Teagan said smiling. Jungkook looked at me, who was hiding her face in her shirt. "Don't be embarrassed about it." He said. I stopped hiding my face I continued to eat. "What was his name?" Jimin asked Teagan. [Lily, Pick your ex.] "Zane/Nico/Ace." Y/n said. 

a/n

okay like I said in the other chapter- I sorry I didn't make this one long- I got in trouble with my teacher because I forgot to work on a website for 20 minutes long this morning but then I work up at like 2 and now I'm going to fail Math ahahahahha- anyways Thanks for reading <3