Chapter 15

~Y/n Pov~

I looked at my phone and saw a notification. I opened it. It was a text, but it was from an unknown number. 

"Hey!!"

I was very confused. 

"Hi? Who's this?"

"You don't remember me?! Its your best friend! CELESTIA!"

Celestia. I hated her. 

~Flash Back~

"HEY BESTIE!" I said.

"Hey.." 

"What's wrong you don't sound happy."

"I feel like we shouldn't be friends anymore. Its not me its you. Like your so annoying and so clinging and I don't like that. Plus, your sister is way popular than you. Sorry bye." She said smiling at me and walked to my sister. I paused. I started to cry. That's when I finally realized that no one liked me, and they only liked my younger sister. I mean I could see why. She was one of the popular kids in the school. And she was the prettier one. Then I heard Celestia say, "Aww look at Jasmine's older sister. She's a cry baby! LOL!" I looked up and saw a crowd behind Jasmine. "REALLY WHAT A LOSER!" I heard someone say. They kept talking and talk until I heard Jasmine yell. 

"GUYS STOP! YES SHES MY SISTER BUT STOP SAYING THAT TO HER." She yelled. I smiled. She kept yelling at them. "Spf whatever." Celestia said walking away.

~Flash Back End~

"What do you want Celest."

"Why are you like that? Don't you remember were besties!?" 

Besties my ass. 

"."

"Anyways. I was wondering if I could have a shout out and like a ticket to your concert."

"No thanks. You could get one yourself."

"Rude. I don't even know why I'm friends with you." 

She kept texting. I got so pissed that at the point I just blocked her. "FOODS HERE!" Jasmine yelled from downstairs. "Alright!" I yelled back. I walked downstairs. "Here." Jasmine said handing me my food. "Thanks." I said smiling at her. Then we ate.

~Lily's Pov~

We all went to a party store aka Party City and got some decorations to decorate the studio with. "Omg are you from THR3?!" A girl said. I looked and saw 3 girls. "I- Uh- No. I think your mistaken." I said. "Oh I'm sorry." She said walking away. "Why didn't you say yes?" Jungkook asked me. "Because knowing they would tell everyone and we wouldn't be getting stuff. Duh." I said to him flicking his head. "Aish. Sorry." he said. I started to laugh. After putting stuff in the cart we went to the front and bot the stuff. Then we drove back to the studio.

"Okay. Me and you Lily will decorate. The boys could continue on what they were making." Teagan said. "Sounds good." I said. We split and we went into the studio. [A few days later we finished decorating and the boys finished on what they were working on.]

~Y/n Pov~ 

I drove Jasmine to the airport. Along with Emily. "Bye Y/n." Emily said hugging me. "Bye bye." I said hugging her back. "Bye eonni." Jasmin said hugging me. "Bye Jasmine." I said laughing. Then they went into the airport. 

A few days passed and it was my last day here. I decided that my last day here I would visit my mother and sing a song to her. "Hey Mom I'm here." I said knocking on her door. "My baby." She said smiling. "Its almost time for me to sleep what are you doing here?" She asked me. "Its my last day here so I decided to sing you a song while you sleep." I said. She smiled and nodded. I sat next to her with my bags. I sang one of her favorite songs. 

Then she feel asleep. I grabbed my bags and left her room. I took an Uber to the airport. [Time passes and your flight got called. A few hours passed and your plane landed. You got your bags and took an Uber to the hotel. Then I got a call from Lily]

"Hello?"

"Y/n did you land yet?" 

"Yea like an hour ago. I'm on the way back to the hotel."

"Oh alright. Were at the hotel btw."

"Okay. Bye bye~"

"Bye bye~"

Then I hung up. A few minutes later and I got to the hotel. I took my bags and left the car. I went in the elevator and went in. Then i knocked on the door and saw Lily and the others there. Lily ran out the door and hugged me. "I MISSED YOUU!" She said. I laughed and hugged her back. Teagan grabbed my bags and took them in. We walked inside. "Welcome back." Namjoon said. I smiled. "Oh here." Tae said. He gave me a box. "What's this?" I asked. "Just open it." He said. I opened it and it was food. I laughed. "Thank you." I said to Tae. He smiled and hugged me. I turned red. This was a first I believe he hugged me. I hugged him back. "Love birds~" Jimin said. We stopped hugging. I grabbed my box and started to eat. I could see the others play fighting each other. I looked at my right and saw Lily talking to Jungkook. "Why are you guys here?" I asked Tae.

"Why you don't want us to be here?" he said. "NO NO- I mean no. I'm just asking." I said. He laughed. "Were sleeping over I guess you could say." He said. "Oh okay." I said. I was very confused on why their going to sleep here with us. Plus there are 7 of them. Oh well. Then someone knocked on the door. Jungkook went to answer it. "Here." A man said. "Thank you." Jungkook said. "What is that?" Jin asked. "Wine." Jungkook said smiling. We laughed. "Who wants some?" He asked. "I would." Lily said. "Ill have some too why not." Teagan said. Then everyone said they would have some. Jungkook poured us 9 glass cups of wine. Then he gave it to us. We chat during that, then my phone went off. 

I grabbed my phone and saw the news. Even Teagan's phone went off. She checked it. "What the hell." She said. We looked at her. 

a/n 

I am sorry if this is borning- but trust me it will get better :>- Thanks for reading- <3