Chapter 7

~Y/n Pov~

"I'm gonna go.." I said. They all looked at me when I stood up and left the room. When I left the room I started to remember the dream I had. I started to cry again. I heard the door open. I looked down so they wouldn't see me cry. "Y/n.." they said. I looked a little. It was Tae and Lily. I wiped my tears. Lily went in front of me and squat. "Y/n look at me." She said. I closed my eyes. "Tae can you give us some privacy please?" Lily asked. He nodded and closed the door. Lily looked at me. "Y/n. Please." She said. I looked at her. She stood up and hugged me. I started to cry on her shoulder. "Let it out. Its okay." She said as she was patting my back. She looked at me straight in my eyes. "Hey. Its okay. Remember, Your not the only one that is dealing with family stuff." Lily said. "Now, you and me are going to walk back inside and have fun. If you remember, You come to me." She said smiling. I smiled and wiped my tear. We went back inside and I looked at the members and they were looking at us. "Ready?" Namjoon said. I nodded and we went inside the studio. They started to write lyrics. [Namjoon and Teagan] I was sitting next to Lily and Tae. Beside Lily was Jungkook. Lily was talking to him. "You okay y/n?" Tae asked me. I looked at him. "Yea I'm okay." I said smiling at him. Sorry I meant fake smiling at him. He smiled back. Me and him kept talking. After a few hours, we went out and walked to the dance studio.

"Ah welcome. Were gonna teach the members of THR3 some new dances." The man said. "Sounds good." Namjoon said. Him and the others went into the room were they could still see us. Back up dancers came in the room. 2 of them were girls and 5 of them were boys. Each of us were partnered with a boy. "Alright, if you like you could introduce yourselves to them." He said to the back up dancers. "Hey. I'm Soo Yuo. You could call me Soo for short." He said sticking out his hand. "I'm Y/n." I said with a smile and shook his hand. He smiled back. "Alrighty. Let's get started!" The man said.

~Taehyung Pov~

Me and the others sat down and watched them. Jin and J-hope were making jokes while we watched. I laughed here and there, but I mostly was focusing on them dance. I know I sound like a pervert, but I couldn't help watching y/n the most.

~Y/n Pov~

"Alright! One more time." The guy said. I looked at Lily. She looked back. I could see she was uncomfortable. The dance we did was kinda.. Sexual. We did it again. I also felt uncomfortable. We had to body roll, look at the person in the eyes, pop our hips.. and kinda more. But we still have to do it. "Alright take a break." The guy said. Me, Lily and Teagan went out first. Then the others went out I went to the room the boys were in to get my water bottle. "You did well y/n." Soo said to me smiling. I smiled back. "Thank you." I said. Now I was even more uncomfortable. What did he mean by that? I looked at him while he walked away. I saw Teagan come in and I saw her eye widen and her cheeks were filled with air. "Your uncomfortable aren't you?". I turned and saw Tae looking at me. "Kind of.." I said wiping my sweat. "Yea well.. That's what he teaches.." Tae said. "Yea. Even if I'm uncomfortable, I still have to do it." I said with a crooked smile. "Alright lets practice one more time and that will be enough for today." The man said. I walked out and into the studio again. I walked into the middle with Soo. We started to dance, and I could feel Soo body heat. I was so close to him that I just wanted to stop. Finally it was the end of the dance. "Good-" He stopped as he saw me walk out. Lily ran to get me.

I walked outside. I ran around the corner so Lily couldn't see me. I was breathing so hard. I covered my face. I stayed outside for 5-10 minutes. Then I went back inside. As I walked inside, I bumped into someone. "Omg I'm so sorry." I said. I looked up at them. It was Tae. "It's Okay. But are you okay? You been out here for 10 minutes." Tae said. "Yea I'm o-okay. I just needed fresh air." I said. We walked inside. Lily saw me and ran to me. She gave me a hug. "Where were you?! I followed you out and I didn't see you anywhere." Lily said looking at me. "Relax. I was around the corner. I knew you were gonna follow me. That's why." I said. "Aish." Lily said flicking her finger at my forehead. "I-" I said. "Hmpf." Lily said walking back to Teagan and hugging her. "Lily I'm sorryyyy." I said walking to her. I could hear Tae laughing. I hugged Lily and she had a pout on her face. I pouted back at her. She hugged me. I started to laugh. I could hear Jungkook laugh. Lily came up right away. "Ahem. It's okay." She said smiling. I squint my eyes at her. I knew she did that because she didn't want Jungkook to see that. I stood up. "Ill be right back." I said. I walked to the bathroom. It was around the corner. I did my thing and washed my hands. As I was going out, someone grabbed my hand. They had pulled me towards them. I was now facing someone's chest.

I looked up and saw it was Soo. "Ahh sorry." He said. "I thought you were my girlfriend." He said. He was still holding my arm. "I-It's okay." I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled it away from mine. I backed away. As I was walking away I had bumped into another person. I turned and saw a girl. "I am so sorry." I said. "It's okay." She said. "I'm quite clumsy right now." I said. I squat down and grabbed her things. I handed her her stuff. "Thank you." She said. She looked behind me and saw Soo. "Baby!" She said. She walked passed me and hugged him. "Hey babe. Y/n this is my girlfriend." Soo said to me. "Hi I'm Mai Che." She said as she held her arm out. "I'm y/n." I said shaking her hand. "I have to go now. Bye." I said waving at them. They waved back. As I was walking back I heard someone scream. I had recognized that scream. It was Lily. I ran to her. "What's wrong?!" I yelled. "Finally your back." She said smiling. Teagan and the boys were laughing. "LILY!" I said as I ran at her. She stood up and ran outside.

a/n

Sorry again if I post late. I'm tired right now that's why- and I had a long day. but anywho- Thanks for reading <3