Chapter 20

~Y/n Pov~

"We couldn't get her." Lily said. "Huh?" I said turning. I saw Lily helping Teagan. "Omg what happened?!" I said. The other turned around. I ran and helped them. "Well Teagan caught her arm, but the she pushed her off and got into a car and drove away. When she pushed Teagan, Teagan tripped and fell down on a curve. She said her back hurts." Lily said. "I'll help you guys." Jimin said helping Teagan. We went into the van and went to the ER.

•••

She was taken in and we waited outside.

•••

"You may see her now." The doctor said. We all went inside. "How are you feeling Tea?" I asked. "I'm alright." She said. "Well it seems that she has fractured her back bone." The doctor said coming in. "So she could not dance?" Namjoon asked. "She can not." He said. We looked at her. She was looking down. "Sorry guys." Teagan said. "Teagan no no. Its not your fault." I said looking up at her. She looked at me. "Right now all she needs to do is to get some rest." The doctor said. "How long until it recovers?" Jimin asked. "We don't know yet, but around a month or so." He said. "Our concert is around a month." Namjoon said. "It's okay. Just replace me with a backup dancer." Teagan said. We looked at her. "Guys it's alright." She said smiling. "Well if you will excuse me I will be doing something to the other patient here." The doctor said. We walked outside. "I will call my manager to reschedule our song due date." Namjoon said. We nodded. "So a few weeks we aren't going to work on our song for now." Namjoon. "Lets go to our place for tonight." Jin said. "Depends if Lily and Y/n wants too." Namjoon said. "We'll love too." I said. Lily nodded. "Lets go then." Jin said smiling.

•••

We got to there house. "Wow that's one big house." Lily said. My eyes widened. It was a big house. [Picture below]

 [Picture below]

We went inside. "Welcome." Hobi said smiling. Me and Lily's eyes widened. "Why like that? Its just a house." Yoongi said. "Yeah but its not just like a normal house." Lily said with her eyes still widened. "Do you guys want dinner?" Jin asked. We nodded. "I'll cook." Jin said. "Ill help." Namjoon said. "Okay you could but just don't dice the onions again." Jin said. We laughed. Me and Lily sat down at the table. "Jin where's the bathroom?" Lily asked him. "Just around the corner." He said. "Alright thanks!" She said. Tae came and sat down next to me. "You forgot your presents." He said handing me the bags. "Oh thanks Tae." I said. I took them.

"Don't you ever think what the concert would be like?" Tae asked me. I looked at him. "I have thought of it." I said with a smile. He smiled back and looked down. "Alright love birds." Jin said. We looked at him. I threw one of the stuff animals I had in my gift. "I'm kidding." He said laughing. "Hmpf." I said. "I'm gonna check on Lily. It's been a while." I said standing up. They nodded. I went to go to the bathroom and she wasn't there. I went to go ask Jungkook. "Hey kookie do you know where Lily is-" I said as I saw Jungkook kissing Lily. "OMG- I-I'M SO SORRY ILL LEAVE-" Lily cut me off. "Y/n please don't tell anyone!" She said grabbing my arm. "Okay okay I promise." I said closing the door. "Thank you." She said. "How did you guys become a thing?" I asked. "Well remember the first time we met them and Jungkook gave me his number?" Lily asked. "Yeah?" I said. "Well during the time we would text each other. And you know." She said smiling and holding his hand. "Lily is grown up now." I said fake crying. She hit my arm and we started to laugh. "Alright let's go you two. Jin is probably done cooking." I said. They nodded.

We went to the kitchen and sat down. "Dinner is served." Jin said placing down a plate of food. We cheered. Then we started to eat. After dinner we all went into a room which looked like a movie theater. "Wow." I said. Tae laughed. "Let's go and sit down!" Hobi said. I went to go sit next to Lily which was sitting with Jungkook. Tae came and sat next to me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. They played a movie. In the middle of the movie Namjoon had made us popcorn. "Thanks Namjoon." I said smiling at him. He smiled back and sat down. I was sharing popcorn with Tae. Whenever I was watching the movie I could see in the corner of my eye Tae looking at me. I looked at Lily and she was holding Jungkook's hands. I rasied my eyebrows at her. She slapped my hand. I pouted at her. Then we silent laughed. After the movie we went to sleep. I had fell asleep on the chair.

~Lily's Pov-

The movies ended and I saw Y/n sleeping. "Guys y/n fell asleep." I said laughing. They turned and saw her sleeping. They laughed. "Where are me and Y/n going to sleep?" I asked them. "You could sleep in one of the boys rooms." Namjoon said. I nodded. "I'll carry y/n." Tae said. I smirked at him. He turned red and made a angry face at me. I laughed. I went to Jungkook's room of course. Y/n went in Tae's room. Then we all fell asleep.

~Y/n Pov~

I woke up the next day and found myself in a bed. I tried to move but someone's arm was around me. I turned my head a bit to see who it was. It was Tae. I turned pink a bit. I tried to take my arm around me but then he wouldn't let go. So I had to stay like this for a while.

A/n
😉😏 thanks for reading.