Chapter 43

~Last Chapter~

~No one's Pov~

So, Time passes by and Y/n's group and BTS goes to the GRAMMYs. They both preform on stage and supported each other. Lily was still dating Jungkook and Y/n was still dating Taehyung. Teagan was still in a process of telling Jimin. Trust me, both groups know that they both like each other but is shy to tell them. Y/n and them would come over and visit BTS whenever they aren't busy. But of course, the secret of the 2 members dating another 2 members from another group is still a secret. Which ever group comes out with a song, or does a performance, the other group would support of course. A few years pass and both groups sadly disband. But it okay with them, because they, aka, Lily and Jungkook, Y/n and Taehyung, And maybe Teagan and Jimin could live their life with each other. The other group members also found themselves a partner. A few years go by and their parents. (Ik it may sound weird but whateva :D) Teagan and Jimin are currently dating but no children ..yet, Lily and Jungkook have a lovely daughter/son and Y/n and Taehyung have 2 beautiful children. The other members are also Fathers, and even if they disbanded a few years back, Their fans were very supportive with them being parents. 

~Few years later..again~

"(childsnamesidkwhattonameyet) Come down stairs!" Y/n said. "Coming!" They said. They raced each other downstairs and sat at the diner table. "Okay, Lets eat!" Y/n said. The children cheered while the two parents smiled at them. After their immaculate dinner, the two children raced upstairs and went into their room. "Ever wonder what mom and dad did back then?" One of them asked the other. "Yeah, Lets search on google! Google helps with everything." The other said. They went to their parents office and turned on the computer. "Mom and Dad-" "NO! Your suppose to search up their names!" The other interrupted the other. "I did put their names, Mom and dad!" The other fought back. "Not that type of name!" The other said. They grabbed the chair and sat down. "Y/n and Taehyung." "Ohhh" The other said. Click! There was over a million searches of the two young children's parents. "Woah." They both said. They both checked out what their parents background were. "MOM AND DAD WERE WORLDWIDE STARS?!" They both yelled. "What's wrong, why are you guys yelling?" Taehyung asked while passing by the door. "You and mommy were world wide?!" One of them asked. Taehyung laughed and walked in the office. "We were." He said grabbing both of them and sat down. "How?" The other asked. "It's going to be a long story." Taehyung said with a small laugh. "Its okay, we just wanna know how you guys are world wide and how you met mommy!" They said. Taehyung laughed. "Okay okay Ill tell you two, but after you brush your teeth and get ready for bed." He said looking at both of them. They both look at each other and quickly hop off their dad's lap and run upstairs. As they were running, Y/n come around the corner and smiles at Taehyung. "What's that all about?" She asked while tieing up her hair in a ponytail. "Well, They found out we were world wide and wanted to know how I met a beautiful woman like you." Taehyung said while standing up and walking towards y/n. Y/n smiled and then Taehyung grabbed her waist and kissed her. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." Y/n said back.

A/N

WOOHOO IM DONE! also maybeeee, MAYBEE might make a part 2 o.o and I added the kids, your welcome, if you ever wanted to know if they had kids- but over all, I am going to be quite sad to move on to another story but I am quite happy to be finished :D. But THANK YOU FOR READING THE LAST CHAPTER OF "IT ALL STARTED WITH A COLLABORATION"!! MUCH LOVE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF READING THIS! <33333 -Ali/Author