Chapter 35

~Y/n Pov~

As I was gonna answer, I heard someone crying. We turned and saw Lily and Teagan watching us crying. "She finally grew up." Lily said wiping her tears. "She sure did." Teagan said recording. I rolled my eyes and laughed, So did Tae. I looked back at him and smiled. "Yes!" I said. He turned to me and smiled. Then, he smashed his lips to mine. I heard in the background Lily and Teagan cheering. I smiled. 

~Lily's Pov~ [Heather song type of thing coming up later in the story :).]

As we were all walking home, Y/n holding Tae's hand making me and Teagan walking behind them. "Teagan." I started. She looked at me. "Your the only one that doesn't have a boy yet. Do you have anyone in mind?~" I asked her, making a face. She laughed and looked down. "I don't really need a guy. But yea I do have a guy in mind." She said smiling. "Who?!" I asked her. She sighed and mumbled the name of the guy. "Huh?" I asked. "Jimin." She said. I smiled and nudged her shoulder. "How long?" I asked. "Quite a while ago." She said. I smiled. As we got home, Tae and Y/n announced that their together. We cheered for them. Then we all went into our rooms. "Teagan, You should tell y/n." I said. Y/n stopped texting and sat up on her bed. "Tell me about what?" She asked. Teagan looked at me and made a face. "Come on. It's not like she'll tell anyone." I said. She nodded and sat with Y/n and told her. "YOULIKEJIMINGEYIFGIHGEFHVF-" Y/n yelled, making Teagan to close her mouth. "I'm sorry. But you should tell him." Y/n said. Teagan looked at me then back at Y/n. I came and sat down next to them. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Tell her." I told Teagan. She nodded and looked down.

~Teagan's Flashback/Story~

[15 years old, December 3rd]

'It's been a while since he left..' Teagan thought. She got up from the couch and grabbed her shoes and left the house. She began to walk around. While she was walking around she saw Jacob. "Look! There he is..." Her bestfriend said. Her bestfriend came with her to find him. Teagan turned and saw him giving the girl his sweater and kissed her. Teagan's eyes began filling with tears. "Teagan. I'm so sorry.." Her bff said. Teagan dropped her phone and started to run home. After a few hours Jacob came back home. "Hey babe! I'm back from work." He said. Teagan stayed silent. "Babe is something wrong?" He asked. "I still remember.." She started. Jacob sat down and faced her. "The 3rd of December. You gave me your sweater and said It looked better on me." She said looking down. "Babe what's wrong-" "But I watched your eyes as she walked by with you." She said looked at him, tears running down her face. He stayed silent. "Why would you ever kiss her?!" Teagan stood up and yelled at him. "Your not even half as pretty.." Jacob said. Teagan's eyes widened and stared at him. "YOU GAVE HER YOUR SWEATER!" She yelled. "IT'S JUST POLYESTER!" He stood up and yelled. "But you like her better.." She said. "TEAG-" "I WISH I WERE HER! UGH!" Teagan said running out the door. She ran all the way to her friends house. She stayed with her for a couple of weeks. They ran out of stuff, so they went to the store to get stuff again. As she was walking down the can section, she saw Jacob holding the same girls hand. 'Ugh.' Teagan said in her mind and continued to walked. 'She's an angel, But I just wish she were dead.' She thought. As she payed for the stuff, she saw them kissing at the entry. She stared at them. "Bae, who is she and why is she looking at us?" The girl asked. He turned and saw Teagan. "Teagan I-" SLAP! "WHY WOULD YOU EVER KISS HER?!" "BUT YOUR NOT EVEN HALF AS PRETTY!" He said. "BUT YOU GAVE HER YOUR SWEATER?!" "IT'S JUST POLYESTER!" He said. "BUT YOU LIKE HER BETTER!" Teagan yelled, making the girl understand what's happening. "I WISH I WERE HER!" Teagan yelled one last time and ran away to the closest bench. "Are you okay?..." The girl asked, walking up to Teagan. "Why would he ever kiss me?.." Teagan asked wiping her tears. The girl sat next to her and listened to Teagan. "I'm not even half as pretty like you.." She said. "What do you mean? Your beautiful!" The girl said. "He used to give me his sweater... but you know its just polyester. " She said. "I know he likes you better... I wish I were-" Teagan stopped and let go of her tears.

~Teagan's Pov~

"Teagan, why haven't you told me this?" Y/n asked hugging me who was crying. I shrugged and wiped my tears. "Hey. You know what we could do to cheer you up girlfriend?!" Lily said looking at Y/n who was looking back at her. "What?.." I asked. "GIRLS NIGHT!" They both yelled. I told them to be quiet, sense the others were sleeping. Even if it was 11 at night, we got ready and went outside. Lily took the car keys and drove. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Well first were going to get snacks. Then were gonna go and play some games, and then- OMG I HAVE AN IDEA!" Y/n said. We looked at her. "Teagan you don't have a solo yet right?" She asked me. "No I don't, why?" I asked. "You should make a song about that bitchassjacoborwhateverhisnameis!" Y/n said. My eyes widened. "Y/n I don't think that's a good idea-" I cut her off. "Wait no no, That's a great idea y/n!" I said. "Forget the snacks, GO TO THE STUDIO!" I yelled. Lily turning on the radio turned on the green light and drove off to the studio. We were all singing our lungs out at this point. "Alright were here." Lily said parking the car. "Lets go!" Y/n said. We got inside of the studio and walked to a empty studio. "Go in!" Lily said holding the door for us. We all sat down and faced me. "I need to make chords of the song." Teagan said. She went and got the piano. "You know how to play that?" Y/n asked. "No. Yes of course I do." I said laughing. Then I started to play the piano. "Oh that's nice!" Lily said. I smiled and wrote down what the cords were. "Sense this is made about Jacob, I feel like we should write what we said to each other for the lyrics." I said. They nodded. After a few hours of playing and writing down lyrics, I finished the song. "Okay, now I just have to sing it then I'll be done!" I said. "Your fast at making a song-" Y/n said. I laughed. Lily went to the controls, while I walking into the room and put on the head phones. "I'm ready!" I said in the mic. Lily nodded and started to record.

As I finished I looked up at Lily and did a thumbs up. She nodded and stopped recording. "I want to hear! I want to hear!" Y/n said. We both laughed and played it. "Wow.." Y/n said tearing up a bit. I laughed and pushed her. "Now we just have to add it to the cords of the piano." I said. After that, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I had recorded me singing it through the glass. I added it to the song, so it looked like I was singing it which I was. I saved it in a drive and then we got out of the studio. "Play it again I want to hear it." Lily said. I nodded and played it on my phone, I had 2 copies of it. One in my phone and one in the drive. And yes I did change the girls name to Heather. It sounded like a pretty name for a girl like that. We went and got some food through the drive thru. "I'm going to post this." I said. Lily and Y/n looking at me. "Are you sure?!" They both asked me. I laughed and nodded. "It's my song. I'm going to ask my manager first of course." I said. They nodded and continued to eat. 

[Skip to the morning]

I woke up and opened my phone. I saw I had been tagged in a post. I opened it. [start at 0:34]

______________________________

◯ THR3._.Official ✔                               

♡       💬      ➣

Liked by Official_Y/n, Official_Lily and 30.1k more

THR3._.Official Look at this song @Official_Teagan made! Very sad story behind it but great song! 😭✨😊👍....more

@THR3_FAN_ACC: SHE SHOULD PREFORM THAT!!

@USER: THATS SO SAD :( BUT LOVE THE SONG!

@BABY_TEAGAN: MAKING A COVER OF THIS! BTW YOU SHOULD SING THIS AT THE NEXT CONCERT!!

@bighit_ent: Wow.. this is very good!  😊👍

view all comment

comment? [============] [😊] ➣

5 hours ago

-----------------------------------------------------

I smiled. 'Maybe I should sing this at the concert..' I thought. 

a/n

okay- I started school and hate it. I don't really have enough time to make a chapter- and also I went all out on the "Instagram post"-anywhoo THANK YOU FOR READING<3