Chapter 31

~Y/n Pov~

A few days pasted and I finally got out of the hospital. My arm was alright again! I had changed into the clothes my manager told me to wear. It was a cute outfit if I'm being honest. I carried my bags out and met up with my manager at a café that was around the corner. I saw her sitting down outside at a table. I smiled to myself and walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. She quickly turned around. "Y/N!" She said smiling and standing up, pulling me into a hug. "Hi hi!" I said hugging her back. "I'm glad to see you up and out of the hospital." She said smiling and breaking the hug. "It is quite nice to be out of a bed." I said with a small giggle. "How is your arm?" She asked. "Its doing alright. Still is healing but it's better than before." I said lifting up my sleeve. "Hmm I see. Well do you want to get something to eat?" She asked. I smile and nodded. "Alright! Ill call an Uber. But here." She said holding out a mask and hat. "I noticed you didn't bring it when you went to the hospital, so here." She said. I nodded and grabbed both items putting them on. We waited for our Uber to show up. As soon as they showed up we went and got inside of the car. "2834 Idontknowwhattocallthis please." She said. The guy nodded and started to drive. "So how's the song coming along?" I asked her. "They actually finished it already!" She said. "How is it?" I asked. "Well we didn't listen to it yet. We waited for you so we could listen to it together." She said smiling. I smiled back. "Alright were here." The guy said. We nodded and went outside. "Wow this place is beautiful." I said. It was a restaurant that had trees lined up with fairy light. "It sure is." She said. "lets go?" She smiled at me. I nodded and walked in with her.

When we walked inside it was HUGE. There were fairy lights hanging from the ceiling, white silk cloth hanging as well and more beautiful stuff. "Look over there." She said to me as I looked around. I turned where she had pointed and saw the group. They didn't see me. I decided to surprise them. I whispered to my manager about what I was going to do. She nodded and walked to them. I went and sneaked around them. "Hey! I didn't know you guys would be here." She said coming up to them. "Ah! Ms. Rang. What are you doing here alone?" Namjoon asked. "I'm on my lunch break I guess you could say." She said smiling. She looked at me who was next to the table. "Hey guys!" I said. They turned and I saw their eyes widened. "Y/N!" Teagan and Lily said standing up and hugging me. I laughed and hugged them. "Y/n your back!" Tae said. I smiled and nodded. "Welcome back!" Namjoon said as the rest stood up and gave me a hug. We all calmed down and sat down at the table all together. "How are you Y/n?" Namjoon asked me. I was sitting in between Tae and Lily. "I'm doing better then before is what I could say." I said with a little laugh. He laughed and smiled. Then my phone went off. I picked it out of my pocket and saw it was Jasmine. "Let me take this call." I said showing them. They nodded and I went and walked away a few steps from the table.

"Hello Jasmine?"

"Uhm.. (sniff)..."

"Jasmine are you okay? What's wrong?"

"D-Don't freak out b-but...M-mom just took her last breathe.."

'No..' I said to myself. My eyes widened at what she had said through the phone. Then, a tear rolled down my cheek and fell down to the ground. I dropped my phone, making the others turn around and look at me. I dropped myself to the ground, making my hair fall down my face. Then I started to cry more. Lily and Teagan stood up as they heard my sniffles. Lily came first and bent down. "Y/n?" She asked. She picked up my head and moved my hair out of my face. She had saw my E/C eyes filled with tears. "Y/n what's wrong?!" She said hugging me. Teagan also hugged me. "Why is my life so messed up right now?!" I yelled making the others stand up from the table. Teagan grabbed my phone that had cracked and held it against her ear. "Hello?" She said. I looked up at her as saw her cover her mouth and looked down at me. The others were confused. "I'm so sorry Y/n.." She said. I started to cover my face as tears ran down my face. We all walked outside. I had explain what had happen. They felt bad and gave me a group hug. Tae was in front of me in the group hug. He wrapped one of his arm around my waist and the other around my head. My face was berried in his chest, he hand his chin on my head. "Sorry.." He said to me. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him. 

a/n

oop. thank you for reading :)