Chapter 30

"And what exactly do you think you're doing?"

In the same second I quickly turned on my heels and stood only a few inches away from the darkly dressed boy who looked down at me with a threatening expression.

His brown eyes sparkled devilishly at me and his arrogant gaze aroused every bit of disgust I felt towards him.

"I live around here", I lied straight away without missing a beat, while hatred and rage unfolded within me.

I was gradually filled with the same feeling that I had whenever one of the NCT members came too close to me.

I didn't move a muscle when the usual warm and tingling sensation moved through my nerves and alarmed every single part of my body.

My chest was rising and falling quite unregenerately, while my hands unconsciously clenched into fists, my right one holding tight onto the small weapon in my pocket.

"I'll ask you once again", he spoke angrily and his eyes narrowed into a serious facial expression.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here?"

"I have already told you that I live nearby", I repeated myself and tried to look worried and anxious, hoping he would believe that I just happened to run into them.

"Quit fucking around, you were already watching us when my colleague showed up earlier."

"That's just a coincidence, I-"

A loud hiss left my lips as he grabbed me by my upper arm without warning and pulled me in the direction of the others.
The pain was unpleasant, but definitely endurable.

Not gonna lie, I would have loved to kick his ass immediately, but my body was paralyzed since I was not allowed to endanger DRGNS in any way.

For the first time in a long time I didn't know what to do.

Should I defend myself with the chance of being caught by the four of them or should I play along, with the chance that they might take me somewhere, maybe their own headquarter.

Either way, both options had the high possibility that my true identity could be blown and they would identify me as a DRGNS member.

Guess I was pretty screwed.

I decided to do nothing for a while.
Maybe I could talk my way out of this shitty situation, even if my upcoming aggressions conveyed rather the opposite.

"Look who's here," Wonwoo's voice sounded when Dino and I finally appeared in his field of vision.

"The little brat seems to have followed you and overheard us."

With one sentence he pushed me in the direction of the other three, whereupon I stumbled several steps forward and came to a halt right in front of them.

So here I stood, surrounded by four unscrupulous and dangerous gang members, all of them watching me from top to bottom, as if they had just caught their dinner.

Even if I were to attack with my knife now, I could most likely only injure, if not incapacitate, one of them.

Angrily, I tried to hold my own flames of disgust and hatred back and watched as Wonwoo took a few steps towards me instead.

Again, an unpleasant shiver rushed through my body and sent and alerted signal in every single muscle of mine.

"Do you work with NCT," he earnestly asked me with a raised eyebrow, but I immediately gave an ironic laugh.

The thought of me working with NCT was as ridiculous as the assumption that Uncle Iroh from Avatar was not the best character ever.

"I'm sorry if you idiot didn't notice, but I'm definitely not a guy," I defiantly said and let my head fall back in amusement.

The other guys only exchanged annoyed glances as they watched me laugh at them.

"Looks like we got one of the stubborn ones right there," commented another one now and from this close up I could finally identify him as Jeonghan.

"Don't worry," Wonwoo clicked his tongue, looking at me intensely once more.

"I'll make her talk."

Sorry for the short chapter, the next ones are definitely going to be longer✊🏼 and probably more interesting

I really wanna make Sunghee badass but I dont want it to look unlikely and too fictional
But at the same time, KC from KC Undercover can take several people at a time and kick their ass so I think I'm good to go (love her btw🤧💕)

Have a great day everybody 😊💚