1.

"My heart is telling me to kiss you..."
"...then do it."

F O R E W O R D:
hello my dear readers, I normally use a prologue part to put all of my warnings but if you're an OG reader of my works you already know that basically all of my books are the same but in different fonts....I'm a trash writer and author, I know. But nonetheless, I've decided to write a little foreword just in case. Because you never know who's going to report your book.
Things to look out for in this book is:
- Top tae/bottom kook
- Side ships, and side stories
- mentions of triggering topics
- smut scenes/kiss scenes (loads of them lmao cuz I'm trash.)
- crack , because I can't and won't be taken seriously
- and some really shitty jokes
and of course, look out for writing.

⋆⋆⋆

Nacreous High, well, to put it lightly, was a place where everybody would be able to come together, break out into an intermission, finishing off their quick musical number before laughing and walking off. It's like, in that one, singular moment, the whole school comes together as one, and they all love each other. It happens daily, and it's wonderful school...not.

Like every school, there was nothing really out of the ordinary. There was the annoyingly rude teachers, the old - almost ancient hallways, and most importantly the moody, grumpy students.

But there was one thing that stood out the most.

As generations continued to grow, and the world continued to age, the social ladder of schools also started to develop, or well, mend itself to support society's views that...anyone can be someone.

Loners, were the best people.

Nerds, plastered all over the school.

Jocks, actually passing all of their exams.

The popular group, not really that popular.

The emo group, low-key not emo but that's just their fashion style.

The artistic happy group, not really happy on the inside.

The one that everyone knows, is actually the school favourite.

And it really seemed like the world was going up in the world. Everyone knew everyone, and there was no roadblocks in between groups. No longer was the awkwardness, fear, and quietness when each clique walked through the hall.

Everyone was happy and everyone was able to talk to other cliques, moulding out of one friendship group, to another for a while.

All apart one school in the district.

Yup, just like there was always that one kid who seemed to swallow too much swimming pool water, or stuck the nastiest, slimiest piece of gum under the desk, or that one kid who pooped in the sand and then blamed it on the innocent poodle who had pooped five minutes beforehand, and been cleaned up by its owner.

That's right, Nacreous High was the poopy kid in the sandbox. And that wasn't even the worst bit.

Sure, the school itself was great. Pristine actually. Absolutely nothing wrong with the school. The school hallways were always kept clean, surprisingly the bathrooms always smelt like bleach. The floors were a pearly white, kept to a shine almost everyday. And they probably had more cleaners and Janitors than teachers.