Fifty Four

I am Aine, I am her. The daughter of a god and a mortal. I am a demi god. I am joy killed by perfection that later turned into envy.

I felt the energy in my veins grew stronger. No matter how powerful the queen of hell is, she is nothing in a land made by my blood. I can feel how powerful I am right now, I escaped from her and in an instant I am already facing her. She was taken aback by the sudden turn of events and I did not waste that chance to strangle her with a rope made by electricity.

I felt a presence behind my back. She's about to hit me with something but I am way faster. Not looking back, I was able to catch her arm and electrocute her. I threw her with enough force to knock the sht out of her.

"Mori and Angel kayo na ang bahala sa kanya." I can feel both of them are still shocked about the things that are happening right now but this is not the time for that. Everyone needs to move and fight or else it will cost lives.

"Move." I said not removing my eyes at Altheia. One wrong move or someone will get hurt.

"Zoelle..." My body stiffened. I didn't even dare to look back. I need this strength right now and to see him might be the death of me.

"Not now, Tyrone. Not now." I firmly said. I heard Altheia laugh. She's struggling yet she can still piss me off.

"Love is so stupid!" She said, laughing.

"You are stupid." Nakita ko ang pag-ngisi niya. Pinagtaasan ko siya ng kilay.

"You are stupid for letting love be your weakness, dear." This time, ako naman ang napangisi. Akala niya ay matitibag niya ang pader na matagal kong binuo. Love is my strength and my weakness.

"Oh fvck you! You just can't relate with the word love kasi walang nagmamahal sa'yo." Mukhang natamaan siya sa sinabi ko dahil napatungo siya. She bitterly laughed at muling nag-angat ng ulo, this time, her eyes are devoid of any emotions.

"People are ruthless and so is the world. How can I love and be loved when the people whom I once called 'my world' destroyed my life?"

"But that doesn't mean that everyone will do the same thing to you! Learn how to forgive, to live, to love."

"Once is enough! I am ruined already. I don't have anything to lose and to give now. I am hollow."

"Then what's the point of destroying the world?" She looked at my eyes, deep in my soul.

"Revenge." Then her devilish smile slowly crept into her mouth.

"Bitch what?!" No that's not me. It's Mori who shouted. Tapos na siguro sila sa gawain na binigay ko sa kanila. Kung hindi ko lang binabantayan ang bawat kilos ni Altheia ay nasamaan ko na siya ng tingin.

Altheia held her head up with confidence, her eyes blazing with fire. The creator of the underworld, the destruction of life.

"I AM THE DAUGHTER OF THE CREATOR OF THE WORLD! I USED TO BE THE GOOD RULER, NOW LOOK! I AM THE DESTROYER! REVENGE IS THE BEST REVENGE AFTER ALL. NOW, I COMMAND MY HELL TO DESTROY EVERYTHING! KILL EVERY LIFE, EVERY LOVE! Kaneís den axízei agápi."

The ground started shaking, hell's bound to wreak havoc. I waited for the screams, the cry for help but it's the deafening silence and the thirst for glory that engulfed the whole Eupraxia Academy and soon the fight will be all over Olympias.

"You might be powerful but you can never defeat a world undivided by blood, my blood." I started to drain her energy, I need her in her weakest state because it will definitely be a big help. But she's not our biggest enemy...

"And so are my demons."

"MORI!"

"SETH!"

The demons...they did not emerge from below but rather from above. They are not demons from hell but they are demons who used to be an angel above.

Fallen angels...those angels who have greatly sinned are expelled from heaven.

Their enormous black wings that used to be ethereally white covered the light from the sun. Now everything is covered by darkness.

"Oh Dear God, please help us!" Someone shouted out of the will to live.

Heavens, please let me be their light. I ask for your guidance and strength. They all deserve to live so please! Help us.

I closed my eyes because I felt a presence in my mind calling me. No, it's not Tyrone....someone greater.

And then I heard Him.

"You may be a daughter of a sinner but you are the chosen one. The savior of heaven and Earth. You are the most divine creation I made, not a mistake, not a sin. You're not a demon nor an angel but a goddess of life, hence you're named Zoelle."

Third Person's POV

She's born in a world where sin is believed to be something that you can just wash off by prayers and something holy. She lived her life in this world, receiving little love and mostly hatred. She was wrecked by painful experiences but the love in her heart has never been the weakest. She's meant to love even in times of hatred that is why she is the most divine creation He ever done.

A total opposite of queen of the damned, Altheia. She's born with everything Zoelle would love to have yet she fell into the wrong path. But she have her own story to tell, an eye opener on why a goddess chose the dark side instead. Maybe she wants to be heard even just for once but no one did...no one will ever did.

"I ASK THE HEAVENS TO BESTOW THEIR ANGELS, TO GIVE US LIGHT AND TO SAVE US FROM EVIL KIND." The goddess of life suddenly shifted her look to the queen of hell whose energy is now drained.

"You're going to ask for my mercy soon. Óloi axízoun agápi."

Angels from heaven started to fight the fallen angels. The people inside Eupraxia Academy started to fight the demons from hell. And the goddess of life, brought the dead back to life.

When heaven and hell fights, who's more likely to win?

Perhaps...heaven? Because more people put their faith in it, right darling?

But darling, in times of destruction....sometimes.....hell wins.