Fifty Five

Third Person's POV
🔱THE WRATH OF THE GODDESS🔱

Her golden hair glows different, halos nakakasilaw ang kulay nito. Her dark violet eyes are now a lighter pair of violet. Even her pale skin glows. It's like, she's the source of light for the people of Eupraxia. The light that her body is radiating seems to burn the vision of all evil kinds so they tried to attack and kill her.

"Ophelia!" The goddess of life called. Agad naman dumating si Ophelia at kahit wala pang sinasabi si Zoelle ay tumango na ito. Her fairy shifted into its human-like form with enormous violet wings na kakulay ng mga mata ni Zoelle. Lumipad si Ophelia sa direksyon ni Zoelle at walang kahirap-hirap na binuhat niya ito pataas para kalabanin ang mga kalaban sa itaas. Ophelia became Zoelle's wings and this is the first time that Ophelia felt relevant to her deity.

Ophelia is so used to just roaming around without her goddess beside her. She's so used to going to Zoelle without being asked to. She sometimes felt like she's nobody's fairy and sometimes jealous with other fairies who were always called by their owners. She felt so useless that she wants to leave Eupraxia and just go to the magical forest where all the abandoned fairies are living but her loyalty to Zoelle is what keeps her from leaving.

Instead of leaving Zoelle, she decided to learn about different kind of powers a fairy can possess; so when Zoelle needed her the most, she can help her deity in the best way possible. And now is the perfect time to finally unleash her powers.

"I trust you, Ophelia." Those words, just those words are enough to boost the confidence of Ophelia. She knows that her deity is holding a great power that's why she can understand more that she's not really needed everytime or maybe...maybe Zoelle already have plans for her.

Ophelia was quick to keep her deity away from danger but it's no good for Zoelle. She feels like she's running away from death again and she doesn't want that, she wants to face and defeat death.

"Ophelia, throw me as hard as you can to a fallen angel that will come in our way. I trust you, so please trust me that I can do this." Hindi man niya nakikita si Ophelia ay alam niyang napangiti ito at napatango. Game is on.

Ophelia set her eyes on the target. There is a male fallen angel heading their way and by the looks of it, he's definitely aiming for them. He's almost close to them and Ophelia's counting really hard on her head and she can feel her heartbeat gets louder and louder.

"Not yet........three....and....go!" As she heard her goddess' cue, she throws Zoelle as hard as she can that her deity seems like flying without wings.

"You dare ruin my land, now suffer the consequences!" Zoelle shouted and landed at his shoulders. Without wasting any time, hinawakan niya ang ulo nito at malakas niyang itinulak pababa ang balikat nito gamit ang mga paa niya kasabay ng pag-ikot niya sa ulo nito kaya napugot ito. Agad na tumalsik ang dugo nito sa mukha ni Zoelle. Hindi man lang nagkaroon ng pagkakataon na makasigaw sa hinagpis ang lalaki dahil sa bilis ng pangyayari.

Parang tumigil saglit ang laban dahil sa hindi inaasahang pangyayari. Ang iba sa kanila ay nagulat at hindi makapaniwala na nagawa iyon ni Zoelle. Artemisia just smirked when she saw her daughter did that. Angel and Mori are quite horrified when they witnessed their bestfriend killed someone that way. And Tyrone, he's just watching in awe but praying for the safety of his goddess as well.

Ophelia immediately composed herself and catched Zoelle as she falls with the decapitated fallen angel. After catching her, she felt like Zoelle has something to tell everyone so she turned around so they are both facing the crowd.