CHAPTER 4

''Steve come quickly, look what I got'', Meghan popped up a screen for Steve. It was an email from Mr. Elias's secretary with all the measurements and theme and colors finalized for the wedding.

''This man is truly insane'', they both burst into laughter.

''Ok here is what I'm planning for the bride. It's going to be a long sleeved, backless statement white gown with a 1 meter long train, intricate lace detailing for the borders, a nice deep boat neck, perfectly cinched at the waist. What do you think?'', Meghan had already completed a rough sketch to start with the work and looked expectedly at Steve.

''I feel this is easily going to be one of your many statement wedding gowns this year. I liked what Sandra and the team have suggested for the bride's maid too. It's going to be a satin lavender gown with a mermaid cut and fine detailing for the neck and of course strapless.'', he had already set a variety of fabrics on her desk and a few prints that Sandra had managed to dig through.

''Perfect, we need to get everything wrapped up quickly, the delivery needs to be made in another 2 days'', Meghan tapped her phone for a coffee and the work was in full swing.

It was around five in the evening when a blonde welcomed herself in the boutique. To say she was gorgeous was an understatement, definitely model material, skinny, blue eyes and her straight hair pulled up in a very high sleek pony tail. Her stilettos clinked against the wooden floor board and she was dressed in all black. It was like she was cut out from one of those pages of a glossy magazine and placed here.

''Hi, Meghan, I'm Diana Rodriques, Wilson's fiancé'', Diana softly smiled as she made her way to a seat in front of Meghan. Meghan immediately lifted her eyebrows in surprise.

''I've been expecting you, Hi. I thought you might seem interested in tracking the progress of your wedding gown, though Mr. Elias indicated the opposite'', Meghan bitterly remembered how he had pulled that little stunt in her office the other day. Diana quickly nodded in understanding, of course, who would know the devil himself besides his angel.

''He's a little too much to handle, I know, but yes I would like to see what you've planned so far'', Meghan quickly showed her the sketches and a few fabric samples.

''I must say that's some progress made in such short time, you are the magician they say you are. I've heard a lot about you, probably why Wilson decided upon your label, and I don't regret it now. This is amazing so far!'', she beamed at Meghan, gifting her one of those radiant smiles she spared for specials. Just as Meghan was about to say something her landline rang.

''I thought I told you to mind your fucking business, when you had everything you needed why in the world would you have Diana at your boutique. Please tell me if I'm not making myself clear enough!'', Wilson icily threatened her from the phone.

''What the hell, are you having me spied, and whatever is your concern with your fiancé I wasn't the one who invited her, she very much helped herself in'', Meghan felt guilty implicating Diana but she was not going to be a part of whatever Wilson was playing.

''I'm having my fiancé under surveillance and you and your mouth, too much smartness is going to get you no where sweetie'', Wilson wasn't backing down.

''Well, it's got me this far so whatever'', Meghan challenged him back.

''I could have you finished any moment, you know that right!''

''Really, try me'', and with this Meghan hung up.

''Look Ms. Rodrigues you should have informed your over bearing man that you're visiting here, he's behind my ass like I have anything to do with it!'', Meghan glared at Diana, who withered under her stare and as soon as she could react a crisp suited bodyguard entered her cabin without notice.

''Ms. Rodriques, Sir wants you back to his office right now'', Diana quickly grabbed her clutch, nodded at Meghan and Steve and left.

''What just happened?'', Steve looked at Meghan dumbstruck.

''Whatever it is, that man has no boundaries let alone curtsy'', Meghan huffed and busied herself with work.

Diana knew she was in trouble when Wilson preferred his body guard to get her from the boutique rather than calling her up.

When she entered his office, he was propped against the window, his shoulders tense and Caleb on the couch with a mug in his hands. He nodded at Diana as she made her presence obvious by clearing her throat.

''Why in earth would you go to the boutique when I had everything under control'', Wilson barked.

''It's my wedding dress for god sake, Wilson, I had to get a glimpse, why are you so angry?'', Diana blew into her handkerchief.

''Oh, your wedding dress is it, one sentimentally devoted fiancé you are isn't it, so much so that you've been...'', Caleb interrupted Wilson midsentence.

''Diana you have other things to look into, take some rest before your big day, you need it'', Caleb quickly shot up from his couch, placing his coffee mug on the glass table he helped Diana out of the cabin.

''What would I do without you honey'', Diana whispered as she came extremely close to Caleb causing him to flinch and left.

''You would have ruined everything you've planned for with that no-filter-mouth of yours Wilson. Could we please behave like grown-ups for just 2 more days now'', Caleb glared at Wilson.

He was right, Wilson could not give up everything he wanted and planned for with his temper issues. He just had to be patient.

''Tell me exactly what's happening, is it about Meghan, is she the one giving your knickers a twist'', Caleb narrowed his eyes at his douche friend. Wilson glared at him, warning him to back off.

''I think we are done for the day, let's just get home'', Wilson ordered his secretary to wrap things up as he left for his penthouse.

The driver quickly hopped out to open the door for Wilson as he lazily made his way through the elevator.

These past few days had been exhausting for Wilson with all the wedding planning, the additional workload and now the ever increasing drama in his life.

''Ross, I want my dinner ready in an hour, Caleb will be joining us too'', Ross was a man in his fifties, hunched back and a pot belly. He was favored by Wilson for his no nonsense attitude and warm company.

''Sir, anything else'', Ross looked expectedly at Wilson.

''A cup of tea, thank you'', Wilson briskly made his way to the study room. He instructed Ross not to let anyone in his study while he was working. He just needed to clear his headspace for what was coming. Though the day seemed almost far from over.

''No, I want those documents right now, and inform Mr. Carry that I'll be personally accommodating him for a meeting, yes, get that done right now, I'll inform my secretary to get things done'', there was a knock on the door.

''Sir, the dinner is ready''. Wilson had been in his office for more than an hour now and he moved to the living room with Caleb already dressed casually with a glass of wine, waiting for him.

''You've been bunched up in the study for quite some time now. You want to talk about it'', Caleb looked at him. Wilson simply shook his head and perched on a bar stool rolling his eyes as Caleb moaned to the first bite he ate. Ross's cooking was certainly irresistible.

Chapter 4 is up! What do you think of the story so far, especially our new character Diana! Please dont forget to vote, comment and share the story