CHAPTER 43

''The plan's worked'', she was internally having her own little celebration.

''You know you are crazy right and you know you are going to get me into trouble right'', Caleb sighed. Whenever he thought Wilson was the craziest person he had ever met, well he hadn't known Meghan that well then.

''Look you've trusted me this far so extend the courtesy for what we have planned next'', she shushed him.

''Don't you think it's high time we share this with Wilson and use his guidance on this one'', he suggested knowing it was useless.

''Really, and let him have an arrhythmia after listening to my plan, nuh huh'', she whispered like someone was hearing them.

After realizing that Wilson wouldn't get over the fact that they had lost Jacques in the process of saving her and losing Charles had deeply scarred Wilson she came up with a plan. She would be the bait to Jacques. He wouldn't dare to come closer to her while Wilson was around so the first thing she had to do was plot something just enough to provoke him to let her go but not too much to hurt him more than he already was. Hence the fight and her moving out. She couldn't do this alone so she included Caleb and well he was concerned about Wilson too and after multiple failed attempts to track Jacques down he too agreed to this craziness.

Now since she was away from her man, she had lured Jacques out of his hiding to track her down.

''Look you need to be very careful, stay extremely alert and if you find anything even remotely fishy call me, I've also installed a tracker in your phone and your pendant'', he explained to her. If anything would happen to Meghan, Wilson would never forgive him so he had taken all precautions possible without seeming too obvious about the whole deal.

''You boys and your toys, but anyways thank you and yes I shall keep in touch, take care'', she hung up. That night was uneventful, she had her take out and fell asleep, her last thoughts were of Wilson and how she would help him and herself out of this mess.

''Good morning beautiful, are we feeling better today'', Steve beamed at Meghan to lighten their mood.

''Oh how I've missed this, and yes I'm feeling much better. Please be a sweet heart and get me a cup of coffee will you'', she smiled.

She checked her phone, nothing from Wilson, it will all be fine trust me on this one, she said to herself. The rest of the day went by pretty fast with lots of work piled up and lots of clearing the stock, she was exhausted by the end of it all.

''Steve why don't you go home now, I'll just wrap up a few things too and leave'', she said.

''Yeah no problem I shall see you tomorrow then'', and with that he left.

It was another hour before she finally shut her boutique down for the day and walked to her car, just as she was fidgeting with her keys to unlock the car two hands pulled her from behind and shut her mouth forcefully. Her eyes quickly adjusted to the view in front of her, it was Jacques. Phase 2 of their plan was completed, he was where she wanted him to be.

''Miss me much'', he whispered.

''Maybe'', she smirked and was rewarded with a swift kick in her ribs.

''You bitch, you still think you're such a know it all isn't it. Well sorry to break it out to you you're not. Now since I have you, I'll have my way with you and then I will advertise you to your son of a bitch like fiancé and see him shatter into a million pieces, you get it'', for a moment she did not say anything, then just spit at his face.

''Dream on Jacques'', she glared. He slapped her and unlocked her car and forced her into it, snatching the car keys off her hands he took to the drivers seat and drove past her boutique and then her apartment.

Caleb's phone started screaming as the tracker quickly changed directions and had diverted the usual route.

''What is that and why has your face lost color'', Wilson had called him over to his place to discuss business, wrong time and wrong place, hell wrong person, Caleb cursed under his breath.

''What is it Caleb'', and that's it, like the faithful friend he was he spilled the beans to Wilson.

''What the fucking hell, you two are retards, she I know, you, fucking idiots'', Wilson snatched Caleb's phone to trace Meghan's location.

''He might have dumped her phone for all we know'', he barked.

''There's another tracker, in the pendant she's wearing'', he shrugged.

Wilson quickly dialed Max and his security team was there in a jiffy, they set out with four cars, following the tracker hoping they weren't duped.

''Please say something, you're scaring the living daylights out of me'', Caleb looked apologetically at Wilson who had his face clenched in anger.

''Please tell me I can shoot you right now, trust me I would do it happily'', he concentrated at the road ahead.

Meghan was tied up on a chair with Jacques circling her like a prey, they were in an isolated warehouse a few miles away from her home.

''Oh please not this again, it's like having de ja vu, couldn't you have chosen a better place Jacques, seriously you disappoint me'', she laughed boringly.

''Now I know why Wilson is so smitten with you, that smart mouth of yours is going to land you in some deep shit today Meghan'', he glared at her.

''Really, trouble's been my middle name since the past few months Jacques, so unless you want to leave this place like a corpse, I suggest you untie me and we can talk this out civilly'', she tried not losing her cool.

''You don't learn do you, so be it'', and the moment he raised his hand to hit Meghan, Wilson and his men barged into the warehouse. Caleb quickly untied Meghan while Wilson scanned the area for any potential threat. Just as Jacques tried to make a run out of the warehouse Meghan snatched the gun from Caleb and shot right at Jacques left thigh making him fall from the blow.

''This is for you killing Charles'', she shot his right leg.

''This for you destroying your daughter's life'', she shot his right arm.

''And this is for you trying to harm the love of my life'', she shot his left arm.

Everyone gaped at her in shock as she handed over her gun to Simon who had followed Wilson at his instructions.

''It was self-defense'', she smirked.

''Yes ma'am'', Simon smiled.

''I'm sorry for the mess'', she whispered when Wilson pulled her into his embrace.

''You could have aimed better, just saying'', he laughed kissing her forehead. She was his badass queen and his forever.

Chapter 43 is up guys, we are coming soo close to the end of this book! Please lemme know how you liked the climax, though there's more in store for my lovely readers

Chapter 43 is up guys, we are coming soo close to the end of this book! Please lemme know how you liked the climax, though there's more in store for my lovely readers. Don't forget to vote, comment and share💜