EPILOGUE

They were in bed hands in hands, as Meghan let a satisfied sigh. She had all she could ask for her, infact more. She smiled reminiscing the first time she had a face off with him, such a an arrogant jerk she had thought to herself, it was over time she realised there was a totally different and passionate person beneath his ruthless persona. They had gone through so much together that it all felt worth it. He had been a dream and she savoured every bit of what this man had to offer. Wilson looked at her surprisingly, watching her eyes shining brightly and in that moment she felt the need to do what she did.
"Yes", she shyly whispered, for a moment he couldn't fathom what she meant but when realisation struck hard he couldn't believe his ears, a beautiful and dead droppingly gorgeous smile seeped onto his face.
"Say it again mi amor", he pulled her closer.
"Yes, I shall marry you Wilson Elias", and with that she kissed his lips with all she had.
"You have made me the happiest man in the world Meghan, I love you", he smiled.
"You are going to make me cry so before that happens, my ring", she laughed. He shuddered at the memories of the last time he was going to propose to her and as if secretly reading his mind she quickly held his face in her hands,
"I'm not going anywhere ever baby".
He magically produced the red box and slipped the diamond on her finger.

*La Vie En Rose* as the background music

Meghan walked down the aisle, a white backless wedding gown hugging her curves with laced sleeves and torso, a long train, with Steve by her side in a navy- blue suit looking his dapper self.

Wilson stood by the altar, his statement crisp black suit, white linen shirt and a lily tucked in his suit jacket, Caleb by his side wearing a stupid grin.

Skylar and Susanne helped Meghan get beside Wilson, their flower girls dressed in pretty pale pink dresses.

"We are gathered here to witness the wedding of Mr. Wilson Elias to Ms. Meghan Bates" and the crowd broke in cheers and hoots.

The priest urged the two of them to take their vows.

"You are my lover and my teacher,
You are my model and my accomplice,
And you are my true counterpart.
I will love you, hold you and honor you,
I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you,
In health and sickness,
Through sorrow and success,
For all the days of my life.", Meghan already had tears in her eyes as she looked at the only man she ever loved.

"I promise to encourage your compassion,
Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful.
I promise to nurture your dreams,
Because through them your soul shines.
I promise to help shoulder our challenges,
For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.
I promise to be your partner in all things,
Not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole.
Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust,
For one lifetime with you could never be enough.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things, mi amor", Wilson vowed shyly.

''Do you Wilson Elias take the beautiful Meghan Bates to be your faithful wife''

''I do'', Wilson smiled sensuously at Meghan.

''Do you Meghan Bates take Wilson Elias to be your faithful husband''

''Yes, I do'', she nodded shyly.

''By the power invested in me by the almighty, I declare you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride now''

''Owned'', Wilson mouthed and grabbed Meghan by her waist, pulling her closer, her hands on his beating heart, he dipped her low making her giggle and kissed her, his lips coaxing hers, love, lust, compassion and a million other emotions seeping through his eyes for the only woman he ever fell in love with.

''Me estoy poniendo emocional'', Skylar pulled Meghan into a hug.

''Wilson you're finally married, how dramatic'', Caleb laughed as he caught Wilson staring at Meghan.

''We got there in the end right'', Wilson pulled Meghan by his side.

''Dance with me'', Wilson pulled her back from Skylar and helped her to the dance floor.

''Meghan'', Wilson looked at Meghan with worry as he noticed tears falling unbidden on her cheek.

She pulled Wilson closer,'' When I thought I had lost you. Never do that to me again, I would be lost without my arrogant bastard'', she whispered.

''I'm here and I'm all yours'', Wilson kissed her neck

''Forever owned'', Meghan moaned.

'' Forever owned'', Wilson dipped her low making her squeal.

Chapter 45 is finally up

Chapter 45 is finally up. Thankyou so much readers for your endless support, patience and enthusiasm on my work. I am grateful for having by my side some constant supporters Iamtheonlyqueend ati02fah POOJAYADAV378 sangavisam SVR1965 who beared with my delays, twist and turns and drama thankyou❤️
Please don't forget to vote, comment and share my work if you like it, it would mean the world to me💜