CHAPTER 44

Mature content

The moment they reached Wilson's tower from their draining tryst with Jacques, Meghan just couldn't keep her hands off Wilson. She pulled him closer by his shirt collar and traced her fingers along his jaw.
''Fuck, I've missed you Megh, never will you leave me again like that do you understand", he whispered dangerously in her ears causing her to shiver but the goddess in her was so aroused that all she could do was pull him even closer and pepper kisses along the corners of his lips.
"You talk so much my arrogant bastard, all I want right now is you, I need you so much Wilson", she purred and he looked at her in surprise. He couldn't stop grinning, Meghan looked at him confused.
"I've turned you into such a horny little vixen Megh, god help me I love you this way", he bit her earlobe and she moaned softly turning him harder.
He quickly pressed a button halting the elevator midway and crashed his lips on hers, she was taken by surprise but quickly returned the favour with all her passion and heart but he dominated the kiss letting her know who the boss still was and she let him. He slipped his tongue within her mouth and she gave him all access. A warm and sickly sweet sensation coursed through her veins as for a long moment their tongues danced in sync, battling for domination. Locking her hands with one of his he held her strong to the walls of the elevator and grabbed her ass with the other. She panted as his hardness pressed against her stomach, she loved the effect she had over him. Grazing her jawline with his lips he moved to her neck and kissed her pulse, causing her heart to beat faster in anticipation. No one made her giddy with lust as much as he did, the thoughts of her and Matthew unwillingly resurfaced her mind and she pushed Wilson back a little. He immediately looked up to her, drowning in her eyes he lifted her chin for her to face him.
"What's wrong Meghan" he caressed her flushed cheek with the back of his hand and she couldn't look him in the eye.
"Meghan please tell me, remember no more secrets" he pecked her lips.
"Matthew, his disgusted face when we made love, I was no good for him, I'm no good Wilson, you deserve better, how will I ever satisfy you" she whispered, controlling her tears but her eyes turning glossy.
Wilson's stance was quick to change, from loving and passionate to animalistic and dangerous. Meghan noticed this and flinched,
"Please don't be upset, please Wilson" she looked away creating distance between them, he immediately pulled her closer to him, her breasts rubbing against his chest, his hardness peeking through his pants.
"Upset, baby I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll forget who the hell Matthew was, I'm going to pleasure you in ways you've never imagined, satisfy me, really, baby you're my talisman, my heart beat, my heaven and I'm going to show you how each of these words is true" he pulled back and let the elevator up to their penthouse.
The moment they entered the space he pushed her against the wall and kissed her like his life depended on it, her cheeks, her ear lobe, her jaw, her neck, it was like he was worshipping her with his warm, sweet mouth and he savoured her with his tongue, she tasted of vanilla and just when he was going to grace her chest she ripped his shirt off, the buttons flying innocently across the hall, wrapping one of her legs around his waist she pulled him closer, feeling how hard he already was and returned the favour, she bit his ear lobe causing him to grunt.
She licked his jaw and then his chest, his perfectly carved chest, how could someone be so perfect was all she could think of. He drove her crazy. Forcing her other leg to wrap around his waist he carried her to his bedroom where he took his time to undress her.
He stripped her off that tight black top she was wearing, revealing a red lacey bra barely covering her breasts. He smirked and fell on his knees, pulling her closer by the waist. She dug her fingers in his thick hair tugging tighter.
He sensously pulled down her zipper and stripped her off her black leather pants. Her matching red panties were soaking wet, he flicked them off and placed his tongue at her entrance taking in all she had to give. He continued his torture until she was ready to cum and just when he tipped her to edge he pulled back leaving her breathless and panting. She whimpered as he let go and tipped her chin, looking her in the eyes.
"Now that was for the assualt in the elevator", he smirked arrogantly and threw her on his bed, a gasp escaping form her mouth, still dazzled.
He quickly discarded his pants, keeping just his boxers on. He went down on her again, this time letting her cum and drowning in her juices, like drinking from the divine chalices of lust and pleasure. She groaned from watching his tongue do dirty things to her and pulled him up to her. He thrashed his lips on hers, forcefully and bit her lower lip causing it to bleed while she let her fingers explore his abs, his muscles, his hardness moving lower and slower.
He then nipped at her neck leaving a dark red hickey.
"This is to remind you that you're mine and only mine, no one else's", he growled.
She panted and managed a reply, "Yours" , she smiled lovingly holding his face closer to her. He started his assualt once again, this time using his fingers to work the magic, he inserted one finger and pumped her walls, slow and sensously until she was begging for more, when he felt she was closer he inserted another finger and increased his pace all while pleasuring her breasts with his plump lips and hot mouth. She arched her back with a heady sensation coursing through her as she came another time.
"Fuck, Wilson", she moaned into the crook of his neck.
"I want you", she panted.
"You need to be specific mi amor", he tugged at her lips. She twisted under him and blurted out with a needy intensity,
"I want you inside me goddamnit", she hissed which was his cue to claim her hard. He quickly threw his boxers away and placed his tip at her entrance, teasing her and prolonging their moment, she moaned loud and dug her nails into his back, aroused from the torture. Pushing deeper into her he let himself ease and thrust harder and higher bringing her and him to ecstasy. She screamed his name clutching at the sheets as he increased his pace. He held her hands with his and continued his rythm till she was close. One final thrust and they came apart together as she screamed his name out loud. He placed one last kiss on her lips and pulled her closer to him, rubbing her back to soothe her down while she clinged to him tightly. Covering the two of them with the sheets he looked down at her, her eyes gleaming with love and the after sex glow.
"That was teeth clenchingly good Mr. Elias", she grinned.
"Because you are teeth clenchingly, mind blowingly, insanely fucking beautiful", he laughed and she pecked his cheeks.

Chapter 44 is up and this was such an in the moment idea, I wanted to add some fire to their relationship and this was just the right thing to do, don't you think. Don't forget to vote, comment and share💜