CHAPTER 36

MATURE CONTENT

''What happened to your aunt then?'', Wilson was typing on his laptop while Meghan had made herself comfortable on the couch her head laid against his shoulders and legs folded.

''She did try to call me a few times after that, and I'm definitely sure not to apologize'', Meghan recollected.

''And then did you contact her back'', he was curious.

''Not really, and besides I had no reason to. The will money had been transferred to my name and the marriage had been nullified, the signatures were proved to be forged'', she shuddered at the memory of her standing in the court, cross questionings and accusations, all she could think of was if she would be ever able to live a normal life.

Wilsons shoulders always stiffened at the mention of her marriage. It was a new concept for him. Meghan realized a slight change in his stance and pulled back, Wilson quickly pulled her closer mouthing No.

''Look I know this is a foreign concept to you'', Meghan sighed.

''Yes it is, mi amor, and no its not affecting me the way you're imagining. It's just that his thoughts make me want to screw his life, what he did to you, it's not just about you Meghan, no one, and I mean it, no one deserves it. Believe me if it were up to me I would pull him back from his fucking grave and carve his face out'', Wilson shut his laptop, turning his attention completely to Meghan and she just glared at his demonic persona.

''You may have noticed I do respect woman, despite the impression people make of me. I've never forced a woman. This thing with you and now Diana, all over the papers, is just getting the better of me'', Wilson lifted her chin so that they were eye to eye.

''I would do anything and everything in my power to keep you safe, I meant that when I said it earlier'', Wilson promised.

Before Meghan could say anything, Wilson popped another question.

''So why tell me, I mean I know the key reason but why now, why in general'', Wilson knew Meghan was hiding something despite her being open about her past.

She quickly retrieved her cell phone, lying on the side table and flicked it open. She skimmed through her inbox and pulled up a screen for Wilson. He grabbed the cell phone and scrolled through the messages.

''What the fuck'', Wilson was almost shouting.

''All this and you're telling me this now, Meghan we could have done something about it'', Wilson's eyes flashed irritation as he looked into her eyes.

''I did not know what to make of it, I did not bring this to you before, thinking about your reaction to my past, and if you would even want to be around me let alone with me. And after I spilled everything, I was worried you would assume that I was under some pressure to tell you about my past'', Meghan tried to calm Wilson down.

''Which is partially true'', Wilson looked up at Meghan.

''Partially, these messages have been coming for a long time now, it was yesterday when Steve knocked some sense into me, I wanted you to trust me, but for that I had to trust you and the only way I could prove that was to open myself to you'', Meghan sighed.

''Jesus Christ, promise me there will be no more hiding Meghan, whatever it is, we're in this together. But right now I have some thing on my mind'', Wilson stared at the messages carefully.

''What, please Wilson don't do anything stupid''

''Baby don't even get me started on what I want to do  right now and by the way define stupid for me, oh wait that should be you. Hiding this for what, we need to track down whoever is responsible for these messages. We don't want him flashing this piece of news in the media, though I hardly care about it, I'm not sure you feel the same'', Meghan felt yet another surge of fear, this news in the press, not a good idea.

''Of course not, there's absolutely nothing I can do about my past, but I can't allow it to taint my image and clientele. How are we going to find out?'', Meghan asked concerned.

''Leave that to me, I'll get my cyber security team on this, first thing in the morning'', Wilson transferred the messages to his cell phone for analysis.

''Until then, what do you want to do'', Wilson smirked.

''I don't know'', Meghan flushed.

''I think you do'', he quickly grabbed her hands and placed it above her head. He thrashed his lips on her, devouring her, taking her in. She let him slide his tongue into her mouth and loved his with hers. She moaned as Wilson kissed her cheeks, down her neck and then the other side. It was like he was savoring her. She dug her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer. He expertly unbuttoned his shirt revealing a toned, tanned and a masculine body and she gaped in shock. He smirked and helped her out of the camisole. In a swift movement he pinched her lacey bra to the side, she breathed heavily at the action. He leaned down again, this time kissing her breasts, tugging her nipple between his teeth, giving both of them equal pleasure.

''Ah, Wilson'', Meghan breathed in his ear by the surge of heat running through her vein. He hushed her and continued his slow torture. He lifted her so she could undress the rest of her and he yanked down his suit pants in one go. Pushing his finger through her sensitive spot he coaxed her pleasure point, again, again and again until she spiraled around him in pure ecstasy.

''Let me love you please, mi amor'', he whispered so sensuously sending butterflies in her stomach.

''Yes'', and that was his cue, he held her down so that she was firmly pinned beneath him and thrusted into her roughly, causing her back to arch and scream in surprise. He steadied his pace within her letting her breath return to normal and then moved ever so slightly, leaning a little down further so that she wrapped her hands around his neck and her legs around his waist, allowing him to take her with him.

''Come for me Meghan, love me'', one last thrust and she shattered around him in a million pieces.

''Wilson'', she wiped the beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he too climaxed on top of her cursing as he growled his pleasure out.

''I love you'', Wilson whispered and felt Meghan tense beneath him, he quickly tipped her chin towards him and his eyes met hers, those deep coral blue eyes.

''I love you and I mean it'', he kissed her forehead ever so slightly and she cocooned in his arms to steady her breathing and placed a soft kiss on his neck. ''Ok'', she smiled.

''Move in with me'', Wilson looked down at her as he ran his hands through her soft locks.

''Good night sweetie'', she rolled her eyes playfully at him.

Chapter 36 is up and yayyy we finally have Wilson and Megh where we want them to be with and within each other😉Don't forget to vote, comment and share💜