CHAPTER 9

Caleb fixed the bow tie for Wilson and they left the vanity room.

''You look the most handsome Lola'', Skylar was already in tears.

''Mother please stop with the crying'', Wilson looked down at Skylar who was now blowing into a handkerchief. She was dressed in a maroon gown in lace to compliment her broad built. Her hair was done messily and her skin shined radiantly with very little makeup on it. She was extremely beautiful looking for her age.

''Where's Susanne'', Caleb asked and a tall blond quickly wrapped her hands around Skylar. She was wearing a statement by Meghan and had a soft tan from her vacation at the beach.

''I'm here sweetie. Oh my my, look who is getting married. Finally, I can stop sharing my husband with you'', Susanne mockingly rolled her eyes at Wilson.

''I can assure you that's not going to happen any time soon'', Wilson pulled Susanne and pecked her cheeks.

''Ok let's go and meet a few guests'', Caleb wrapped his arm around Susanne's waist and the four of them made their way to the hall.

The next few minutes was Wilson greeting his business associates, a few models, actors from the industry with consciously glancing at his watch time and again.

''You are keeping a track on him right Caleb'', Wilson looked at Caleb who seemed tensed.

''I am but he hasn't picked up his phone since a long time now'', Caleb checked his cell to confirm.

''The fuck, we can't risk this shit Caleb'', Wilson's face was drained of all color. They couldn't let anything go against the plan.

''I know, I'm trying'', Caleb was jittery too.

''Well try harder'', Wilson snapped noticed Caleb who whistled excitedly beside him. As Wilson was trying to figure it out, he saw a swarm of reporters gather around a someone. There were blinding flashes of light one after the other.

''Why is Diana here so early'', Wilson asked Caleb. He shook his head.

''Oh my god, no that isn't Diana, its Meghan. My god she's fucking sexy. No one, I mean no one can steal the limelight from you bruh other than her'', Wilson noticed the woman everyone was snapping was Meghan.

He quickly made his way to the entrance with Caleb and Susanne behind him.

Wilson was floored the moment her eyes met his. He had never had the time to appreciate her dark brown eyes and now her exquisite outfit, flaunting her curves and hugging her body in the right places. Her toned legs gracefully carrying the thigh high slit and just everything about her. It was like the world stopped. Amidst the chaos, their eyes met, she shied a little, a blush creeping on her cheeks. He was genuinely gawking at her without shame and extracting the right reactions from her. He too couldn't control a smile creeping on his straight face. This woman was an Aphrodite.

But Wilson couldn't get side tracked. He quickly composed himself as Meghan walked towards them, breaking the trance.

''Mr. Elias, Caleb, Susanne'', Susanne quickly pulled Meghan into a hug.

''Hey, if only I knew you would save the best for yourself'', Susanne giggled.

For a moment Wilson thought they were talking about him, but she meant the dress.

''Susanne, you're always the best in what you wear, my piece is just an add on'', Meghan smiled.

''I must say I'm floored'', Caleb winked.

''Stop winking arse, makes you look epileptic. Keep calling him, we need him here on time'', Wilson dangerously whispered to Caleb who retrieved his cell to make a call again.