CHAPTER 16

The door to the restaurant chimed and two men entered and Meghan couldn't contain her shock when her eyes met one of them.

''Evening ladies'', Wilson smirked at Meghan as he retrieved a chair beside hers never leaving her eyes.

''What the fuck'', Meghan gasped, audible only to herself.

''Of course, I should have expected you too'', Susanne pouted at Wilson.

''Meghan's ordering, she knows this place well'', Susanne continued snapping Meghan out of her thoughts.

''Yeah sure, two portions of wok fried noodles, chicken pao and crab dumplings'', Meghan looked at the waiter noting down the order in his note pad.

''I'll go for the shrimp sauté in soy rice please'', Wilson interjected turning all his eyes to him.

''You're such a baby'', Susanne teased but Meghan blushed into her glass realizing what he was doing. She had protested the first time he ordered on her behalf and he was doing the same, the bastard he was.

''It's called courtesy or so I was told by someone'', Wilson smiled not letting it reach his eyes.

Caleb was enjoying the inside looks Wilson and Meghan were passing to each other.

''Ah, the food's here, I was feeling a little hot'', Caleb winked at Meghan making her blush ever so slightly.

The rest of the dinner went in a continuous eb and flow, most of it being conversations by Susanne about the upcoming event, she was genuinely excited. Meghan was enjoying the conversation when suddenly she stilled when Wilsons hand brushed her knees, she was hoping it was a mistake but when she looked at him from the corner of her eyes she figured it was otherwise. Wilson had a sly smile on his face like he had won a bet or something. She let it go, knowing Susanne and Caleb had their eyes on them, especially Susanne since she knew the situation now. The cheeky bastard that Wilson was had escaped this time she thought.

''It's late, we should get going'', Caleb pulled Susanne by his side waving at his driver.

''Meghan we can drop you home, we're going the same way too'', Susanne clapped her hands.

Before Meghan could respond, Wilson cut her off.

''I can do that, my car's vacant anyways'', he pointed at his car parked at the opposite lane.

''Cool, Meghan'', Susanne looked towards her.

''Yeah it's fine'', Meghan nodded.

A few hugs and byes and Susanne and Caleb left leaving Wilson and Meghan awkwardly in front of the restaurant.

''Let's'', Wilson retrieved his car keys from the suit jacket.

''You're driving'', Meghan asked as a matter of fact as she took to beside the driver seat.

''Yeah, drivers off to some chores'', Wilson replied while sliding his car out of the parking spot.

''You know I saw what you did there'', she said after a beat. Wilson just smiled not giving anything away.

''Look I'm sorry for that day'', Meghan sighed breaking the awkward silence in the car. She noticed Wilson's shoulders relax and his grip on the steering wheel loosened.

''I received your message'', Wilson stated.

''Right, who knew you could be so good at ignoring'', Meghan blurted.

''Well, who knew you could be..'', Wilson wisely shut his mouth.

''What'', Meghan was not going to leave this.

''Nothing'', he kept his eyes glued to the road ahead of him.

''No say it'', Meghan pestered Wilson.

''I thought I owed an explanation the day you left like that not an entire week after'', Wilson sighed frustrated not wanting to turn the conversation into a fight.

''Fine I agree I was wrong, but you weren't all right too, kidnapping me like that, the dance, I was caught off guard'', Meghan finally accepted what went wrong.

''I don't understand what I could have done differently for god's sake, my usual is picking up a woman, taking her home and fucking her, I doubt that's what you want'', Wilson was once again his usual angry self.

''This, this is what's wrong with you, you get it'', Meghan expected a nod from Wilson.

''No, I don't'', Wilson shrugged, he genuinely dint know what was wrong.

''Ugh, you are just frustrating'', Meghan decided to just look out of the window.

In a couple of more minutes, they were outside her apartment.

''Bye'', as soon as Meghan pulled the handle to the door, Wilson locked the car. He quickly pulled her closer, before she could even protest and placed his lips on hers. He pulled her closer to him, to deepen the kiss and she moaned ever so slightly. She tugged his hair in surprise and made him growl quietly. She pushed him away before he could deepen the kiss and stared at him for a moment.

''This was for the first time I couldn't do it in your office'', Wilson placed his forehead on hers as his hands unlocked the car. Meghan quickly scrambled out of the car, still trying to catch her breath from the kiss.

She fumbled with her keys, trying to unlock her apartment. She quickly got in and dashed into her bedroom. She stood in front of the mirror, and touched her lips, slightly swollen from the kiss. A genuine blush crept across her neck and ears as she assimilated of what just happened in the car.

She changed into her satin shorts and camisole and dived into her bed.

She had allowed a man to kiss her like this after ages, the bitter memory of her first kiss resurfaced but she quickly set it aside. It was different with Wilson, she could have easily refused, she did slap him the first time he pulled that stunt. Though that time was forceful, today was needy and wanting. For the first time in so long, she let herself feel genuinely glad of what happened and dozed off.

Wilson had taken his time to reach his penthouse, there had been no traffic, yet he wanted to savour the moment just a lil more.

Not to mention he was skeptical of making the move. He hadn't expected Meghan to be there at the restaurant too. But when he met his eyes with her, he realized she too was waiting to be acknowledged after that night and when he ordered for himself, he could see blush creeping her cheeks and neck and he knew she was ok. He had locked the door, desperately waiting for Meghan's reaction but she dint protest so he took the cue and made the move.

Gosh her lips were like silk, soft and smooth over his, they perfectly fitted his mouth and when she moaned, it could be the death of him. She slightly tugged at his hair and he leaned in to let her. Never had he shared such an intense kiss with someone before. It was always rough, quick and just part of a foreplay. He wondered if she would allow that again.

Chapter 16 is up and we finally have some action brewing between Wilson and Meghan(Much awaited😉)

Chapter 16 is up and we finally have some action brewing between Wilson and Meghan(Much awaited😉). Dont forget to vote, comment and share the chapter💜