CHAPTER 21

It was a mildly breezy morning, perfect for what Wilson had in mind. Last evening was amusing and disarming at the same time. Smile hadn't left Wilson's lips as he made his way to the dining hall for breakfast. Ross had looked at him surprised too, maybe everyone was in an infectiously happy mood.

He paired a blue leather jacket with a white shirt and blue jeans. His classic brown boots completed the look. He grabbed his keys from the crystal bowl and rushed towards his car.

It took him another 20 minutes to drive to Meghan's place. The security guard at the door greeted Wilson, everyone knew who he was as a matter of fact. The ding of the elevator and in he was. The 40th floor led him to the only apartment on the floor.

Meghan let him in, catching him stare at her while she grabbed her cell phone and clutch.

She was in a light blue sun dress that ended a lil above her knees, it had yellow sunflowers all over it, her locks were left in soft waves over her shoulder. She stabled herself with a palm placed over Wilson's shoulder as she slipped into her wedges.

''Ready'', she smiled at him, Wilson was still holding his breath which he hadn't realised.

''Whenever you are, querida'', he lent his arm for her to grab and she did. They walked hand in hand to the parking space where he had parked his car.

''After you'', he let Meghan get in first. They drove through the roads, seamlessly, it was quite early in the morning so there wasn't much traffic.

''Where are we going'', Meghan asked rather excitedly.

Wilson just winked at her and grinned making her blush. It was so unlike him. She admired the empty roads from her side of the window.

It was a couple of hours before they reached. Meghan gaped in shock and turned towards Wilson. He smiled expectedly. They were at Alki Seacrest Park.

''Oh my god, are we deep sea diving'', Meghan asked excitedly.

''Yeah'', Wilson's breath hitched just watching Meghan.

''Oh my god, this is soo pretty'', Meghan quickly jumped out of the car.

A man in his mid-fifties made his way towards Wilson, smiling at him knowingly.

''Elias'', they shaked hands.

''Jack'', Wilson nodded.

''This way please'', Jack guided them towards their changing facilities.

''I've taken the liberty to pick some comfortable swim wear, the diving costumes are in there too, make yourselves comfortable'', he left.

''I'll let you change'', Wilson took to the Men's room.

Jack was waiting for them outside. Wilson grabbed Meghan by her waist as they walked towards a boat parked to take them right in the middle of the sea.

''Ready'', Jack asked and the three of them jumped into the sea. The first hit of water was cold, Meghan slightly shivered but quickly acclimatised to the temperature.

Soon they were engulfed in a blanket of coral greens and blues. Jack led them further down to spot the octopus, sea stars, sea cucumbers and plumose anemone. They dived deeper taking in the soothe of water and mosses and weeds by the rocks. On the way back, Jack pointed at the Kelp Greenling, Vermilion Rockfish, and Red Irish Lords. They pulled up and pushed back in for a second dive.

It was magical and nothing Meghan had ever experienced in her life before.

They made a surface swim to the piling, drop down to locate an old fishing boat. Heading  back to the shore, they admired a huge  attached to old timber pilings, and Sunflower Stars on the silty bottom. Wilson pointed at a   resting on rocks near the slope.