CHAPTER 31

Meghan was devastated and she just couldn't be alone, the silence reminded her of Wilson, he let her go. The worst had happened and nothing mattered anymore. She retrieved her cell phone to give Steve a call and he was at her place, beside her now.

''Hey, it's ok, calm down and tell me what happened'', Steve pulled her into his arms.

''I got that message again while I was at Wilson's place. I wanted to know who it was'', Meghan sobbed.

''And then'', Steve prompted.

''He knows everything Steve, I couldn't figure out who he was but he knows and he threatened me to leak the information to Wilson'', Meghan noticed anger stir in Steve's eyes.

''So what, you just left'', Steve pulled back.

''Yes'', Meghan bowed down her head in shame.

''Meghan, for god sake, six years, six years to what happened and you're still clinging to your past. Why does it matter so much, it wasn't you fault, none of it was and it's over. Why the fuck are you still letting it shade your present'', Steve was now shouting.

''It doesn't affect me Steve, but will Wilson be able to digest it, it's so fucked up'', Meghan looked away.

''If he loves you then he wouldn't give a damn about it Meghan, that's what true love is not what you were tied up in 6 years ago for god's sake'', Steve snapped.

''He loves me'', Meghan looked at Steve who was about to expire anytime now.

''He what'', he wanted to confirm if what he heard was true or if he was hallucinating.

''He said he loves me, so he let me go. I wasn't ready to tell him about it and'', Meghan whispered.

''Jesus Christ Meghan, you're a coward, really'', Steve clenched his teeth.

''No please no, don't turn away'', Meghan pulled Steve to her.

''No, Meghan you've been pushing him away from quite some time now I I've never said anything. But this is too much, you could have told him, you should have confided, Meghan. For all his efforts, he deserves to know the truth'', Steve growled.

''I'm calling him right now and spilling it'', Steve picked up her cell phone and Meghan was quick enough to snatch it.

''No, please don't'', she begged.

He was close to calling Wilson when,

''Ok, ok I'll make a visit to his office first thing in the morning and tell him everything, please'', Meghan assured Steve who wasn't completely satisfied.

''And if you don't''

''You can tell him about it'', Meghan sighed. There was no escaping and this time she did not want to. She made up her mind. At least if he would turn away after knowing the truth she would be satisfied that she gave it a try. She did not want to be burdened with a lifetime of regrets anymore.

''Shit'', it was an early morning at Elias Towers as Wilson had his head in his hands, anger, disgust seething all at once.

''Who the fuck would do this'', Caleb had a copy of Seattle times in his hands as he scowled at what was printed.

''Must be the ass hole detective, he might have definitely had copies'', Wilson banged his hand on the table.

''I'll look into it'', Caleb assured.

''I want you to check with Seattle Times, they must know who leaked this piece of information'', Wilson barked, failing to control his anger.

''I did Wilson, it's anonymous'', Caleb sighed.

''What the fuck, get me the detective, Caleb'', Wilson made a few calls himself.

''Sir, Ms. Rodriques is here to see you'', Lisa peeped into Wilson's cabin.

''Wow, the day just keeps getting better and better, she's going to want my head served to her on a platter Caleb, shit'', he screamed, it was his coping mechanism.

''Let her in'', he ordered.

''And here we go'', Wilson tugged a little too hard on his hair and dismissed Caleb to do the tracking work.

Diana entered the cabin, her nose blotched with tears, her eyes blood shot red she grasped Wilson by his collar and screamed before Wilson could even react.

''You bastard, I knew it. You are so fucked up, you couldn't digest me cheating on you right. As if making an obscene demand to my dad wasn't enough, you leaked the snaps you son of a bitch''

''Diana mind your tongue, I haven't leaked the pictures and I'm trying everything in my power to track the man behind this all down'', Wilson warned her.

''Stop feeding me with lies'', Diana wasn't backing down.

''When I say that I haven't leaked the pictures, you believe me, I don't like to be doubted'', Wilson snapped back.

''You've ruined me Wilson, first the wedding and now this'', she pointed at the tabloid.

''What can I do to make you believe I haven't done it'', Wilson sighed knowing that the pictures were just too much. She rubbed her tears and her stance changed from something innocent to something sensual. Wilson was not liking where this was going.

''Kiss me, touch me, I want to feel you inside me'', Diana tried pulling Wilson closer.

''What the fuck Diana, no'', he tried to move back.

''Make me forget Wilson, I still love you, it was just a mistake, please Wilson'', Diana wasn't loosening her grip and just as Wilson was trying to push her away, Meghan entered his cabin, unannounced, blood draining from her face as she saw what was happening.

''Wilson I'', Meghan stopped in her tracks not able to comprehend what was going on.

''You have any manners to knock before you enter'', Diana looked at her deadpanned and when Meghan did not reply she sneered.

''What are you staring at sweetie, can't you see Wilson is a little tied up at the moment''.

''Of course, I'm sorry for the intrusion'', Meghan snapped.

''Meghan no, it's not what you think, please it's not what it looks like, wait'', Wilson tried catching up with Meghan as she stepped back from his cabin.

Chapter 31 is up and we have never ending drama in Wilson and Meghs life, how do you feel about that. Don't forget to vote, comment and share💜