CHAPTER 13

Wilson was at his office scrolling through a few documents when his secretary entered the cabin.

''Sir, did you ask for me'', she gave him a rather formal smile.

''Yes, I want you to buy a bouquet, pin this card to it and get it delivered to Meghan's boutique at the earliest'', Wilson handed over a card to Lisa.

''Yes sir'', she tittered her way out of the cabin without any questions.

He never had to try hard, just command and ladies would be by him, but this was different. She was different. He was a walking mess, his first instinct had been to control her, bring her to her knees, but this was just going somewhere else. he couldn't deny the fact that he was attracted to her in a very strong way, nothing like what he had felt before. he wanted to do right by her, maybe. But relationships were not his strong point, he would bring doom upon himself sooner rather than later. These thoughts had to stop.

''Meghan you have a delivery'', Steve brought in a bouquet to her cabin.

''These flowers are gorgeous, bring them in'', Meghan quickly pulled a vase over and placed the bouquet in them. She plucked the card attached to it and read,

TRYING

-Wilson Elias

She blushed hard, the redness seeped onto her cheeks, her neck and then her ears.

''Oh my god, what is it, what is it'', Steve quickly pulled the card from Meghan's before she could protest.

''Oh my god you girllll'', Steve squealed.

''Ouch you hurt my ears'', Meghan placed the vase by the window and looked back at Steve.

She narrated what had happened between her and Wilson the day before and Steve gaped at her in shock.

''When were you going to tell me this, bitch'', Steve couldn't contain his excitement.

''You know Steve I don't do lunches and dinners and whatever you call it '', Meghan looked at Steve.

''Who says he's asking you out on a date, maybe he really is sorry and you are a smart woman Megh I am sure you'll know when things go over board'', Steve rationalized.

''Oh please, a man as arrogant as him, feeling sorry, no way'', Meghan rolled her eyes at Steve who was now standing disappointed.

''Maybe you're the one whose being rude now'', he scoffed leaving the cabin.

Meghan couldn't get her mind off Wilson so she finally settled upon texting him.

Thank you for the flowers

That was very trying

-Meghan Bates

She busied herself in work and the day just passed by. She hadn't seen Steve all day so she intercomed him.

''What'', Steve popped his head into her cabin.

''Why are you so irritated'', she asked.

''Because you are just difficult sometimes, don't you want to go home it's almost 8 now'', Steve pointed at the clock behind.

''Yeah just leaving, I'll probably walk home, you can leave'', she dismissed Steve.

She tidied her work wear, grabbed her clutch and moved out of the boutique. Just as she finished locking the door, two hands pulled her and ducked her inside a sleek black car. She did not even get a chance to scream and the moment she collected herself, she noticed Wilson sitting calmly beside her.