Just do it

Still moving through small towns, the men and floss were starting to recover their strength from the exhaustion they had been through. 

Floss was also recovering her balance and her mental state was much better. The boys were happy to see her joking around again.

They were traveling to another small town and Floss was sat with Smokey discussing the theatre, which Flo had to admit she didn't think Smokey would be interested in.

"Seriously Floss, you have to come to New York with me when the wars over and see some of the shows on Broadway," he said clearly excited, "You can meet my sister, she would love you and she would be in awe of you Fizz"

"Smoke, I can't think why she would be in awe of me, but I would absolutely adore that, which one shall we see?"

"There are many plays, my favorite is At the stroke of eight, but my sister's favorite is Oklahoma!".  he said smiling happily. 

"Well we can see both, then I can decide which is better" Flo smiled, "My favorite play in the West End is 42nd street, I miss going to the theatre with my mum" she smiled sadly. 

Smokey put his arm around her and said "You will go again one day Flo". She smiled at him and patted his arm.

As they arrived in the city the locals started greeting them as they usually did. But one woman was running around asking in Dutch "Heeft u een dokter?" (Do you have a doctor?)

Flo immediately jumped off her truck and walked over to where the woman was asking Lieb and Perco.

She started talking to the woman saying "Ik ben een dokter, ik kan helpen" (I am a medic, I can help).

The woman grabbed her and said "Godzijdank, kom met mij me"

Flo followed the woman as she asked, and dragged Lieb and Perc with her.

When the woman dragged her into the small house, she heard a woman screaming and she knew what that meant.

She ran into the room to see a young woman lying on a mattress with another older woman holding her hand. Flo was panicking inside, she had never delivered a baby.

"Right Lieb, we need towels, scissors and grab me gloves from the med station."

"Okay" Lieb said running off.

"Perc I need you to hand me stuff when I need it" She said quickly.

"Hello lovely, what's your name?" she said in dutch

"Anna" the woman screamed.

Speaking in Dutch Flo said "Okay Anna, I'm just gonna have a look under your dress and see if the baby is crowning".

She did so and saw the head. "Oh my giddy aunt, okay. Anna little breaths"

Then Lieb came back with her equipment and she hurriedly put on her gloves.

Still speaking in Dutch she spoke to Anna "Okay Anna, push slowly. Good, good. Okay heads out, now pant, pant for me Anna" she said while holding the head, "Now push!". Anna pushed and out came a baby girl. Flo smiled as people around her cheered. But the baby wasn't crying, she quickly started rubbing it with towels, but it still wasn't crying even though it was trying to. She thought there must be mucus in the throat so she without thinking turned the baby upside down and asked the grandmother (she assumed) to cut the cord. 

The baby slowly started clearing out their lungs and started crying at which everyone breathed a sigh of relief. 

"dank u, dank u" the women started crying as Flo placed the baby on her chest.