Lesson 0.5 Prologue

YuXin 

"Mom! I already told you this is out of question! We don't even know when he'd be back! Besides, this is such a ridiculous preposition, you can't possibly think we can pull this off without anyone knowing?" I hollered at my mom, glaring at her for even suggesting the absurd plan for the nth time again. "Yuxin, we've been trying to find your twin brother back but he's so bent on making himself out of the radar. You know that it's really difficult to obtain the scholarship for the school and we can't afford the school fees," my mom pleaded. 

"But it's not my fault he rejected your plan for him and ran away to fulfil his personal dream, why do I have to shoulder this burden? And you're asking me to enter an all boys school. Aren't you a little worried for your daughter here?" I pouted in disapproval silently cursing my brother for leaving this mess for me to clean up. After successfully scoring straight As for the transfer test to Reitsu Academy he decided to write a half assed scribbled letter announcing his departure to pursue his passion in photography. He has been my mom's pride and joy who's the genius in our household. Meanwhile, as his younger twin, I am mediocre at best, only excelling in dancing with average score academically. My mother has been panicking for the past week before proposing this ridiculous plan to me just a few days ago. Her incessant nagging has been getting into my head and I know there's no way out of it. 

Looking at her puppy eyes pleading me, I groaned. "Ughh, fine. Hurry up and cut it before I turn regret, and you need to find Yuxi back ASAP!" It has always been my mom's biggest wish for my brother to enter this prestigious school and I wouldn't have agreed if not for the fact of the exorbitant school fees we would have to fork out should Yuxi skipped school thereby losing the scholarship. I resigned to my fate, fiddling with my long hair for the last time before hearing the sound of the snipping scissors.