Lesson 34

Yibo 

"YuXin, what do you feel like doing today? We could go snorkelling if you are up for it." I offered as a suggestion while the three of us gathered at the breakfast table. 

"Sounds good! Kun, can we go?" YuXin looked towards Kun who immediately replied with a grin, "Do I have any rights to say no when you look at me with eyes full of expectation?"

Smiling I shook my head, who knew the Kun who had quite a personality would be subdued by YuXin like a tame beast, going with her every request. 

"Alright then, lets go back and change after breakfast while I make the necessary arrangement," I said as breakfast was served on the table. 

Kun

"YuXin, do you have other swimwear in your luggage?" I asked as YuXin and I entered our room. I'm not sure if I would be able to suppress my inner desires seeing her dressed in such an alluring piece of swimwear, as though she's out there to seduce me.

"I have to rummage through my luggage... Shaking's haphazard packing style simply just crammed everything inside," she giggled as she opened her luggage that was in a mess. It really looked like a wardrobe just exploded in her luggage and clothes were simply chucked in carelessly. 

"Let me help you," I offered as I tried to sift through her clothes. My eyes landed on a piece of cloth with strings attached. This should be another swimwear, I tugged it out and was surprised to see that it was an even smaller bikini that could barely cover anything.

YuXin's eye widened and snatched it away from me, "Yah, this is not mine, where did Shaking get this from??" Chuckling at her panicky state, I smoothed her hair, "It doesn't matter, I think the ones you wore yesterday would do." At least that was still presentable compared to whatever micro bikini in her luggage.

After she changed into her bikini, YuXin tossed the bottle of sunscreen at me and lie on the bed back facing me, "Hurry help me apply the sunscreen, we need to get going soon."

Sighing, I squeezed a good amount and slathered it on her back. Control Kun, control your damn self. "D-done." I said as I stood up while she took the bottle from me and proceeded to apply on the front of her body, rubbing it on her neck down to her chest area making me gulped and stare at her cleavage that was glistening with sunscreen.

Urgh, I really want her so badly.. And seeing her dressed like this is not making things any easier. The sound of my ringtone broke me off from my daze and I answered the call from my dad.

"Kun.. Can you meet someone for me at the resort's lounge in 30 minutes time? It's for business, but it's something informal so just dress casually."

"Sure dad. Will do." Sigh, guess snorkeling is out of question for me.

Yibo

"We could push the time for snorkeling later?" I suggested while Kun waved me off, "you guys go ahead, I don't know how long it would take."

He pushed YuXin and I off to the door, beckoning us to go. "Bro, take care of YuXin for me," he said as I gave him a reassuring pat.

"Wahhhh, there as so many fishes in the sea, senior did you see it?" YuXin exclaimed excitedly as she swam towards me with a huge grin on her face.

"Yeah I did, did you see the school of clown fishes near the coral bed?" I replied as she shook her head.

"Let me guide you to where they are," I grabbed her hand after we put back our mouth piece and swam towards the bed of corals.

I'd be lying if I say I didn't enjoy this private moment of us together. Seeing her enjoying the snorkeling experience and being able to interact with her on such a comfortable basis fills my heart with immense warmth and elation. Sorry Kun, let me enjoy this time with her before I return her back to your arms.

After spending the afternoon snorkeling, we cambered up the boat tiredly and plopped down on the seat. "Senior, thank you for planning this, I really love it." YuXin placed her hand on my arm gently as her eyes curved into crescents.

I took a towel and draped it around her, taking another smaller one and began drying her hair gently, "That's great as long as you enjoyed yourself."

"Senior.. I can dry my hair on my own," YuXin muttered softly and tried to take the towel away from my hand.

"Dry your body first, I promised Kun to take care of you." I held on to the towel and ran it through her hair, soaking up the sea water from her short hair while she used the other towel to dabbed dry her body.

"Senior, I'll go ahead and look for Kun. You can head back to the villa first," YuXin said as we reached ashore. That's right, time to return her back to Kun. I nodded my head lightly as my heart wrenched a little, watching her leave.

YuXin

I caught sight of a commotion as I walked by the beach, a girl with bangs and long hair dressed in a feminine dress was pestered by a group of guys who kept trying to hit her up.

"Come on, don't walk away from us, join us and have some fun," a guy hollered as the girl showed a face of reluctance.

"But I don't know you, and you're not my type.." she replied plainly causing me to sputter out a laugh at her straightforward reply. The guys leaned in closer to her and grabbed her arm, trying to pull her towards them unceremoniously.

"Hey, she didn't like it. Didn't you hear that?" I said, causing them to look at me.

The guys corked their eyebrows and one of them walked towards me with a sleazy look. "Hey girl, if you want to join us, you should say so," he said as he proceeded to swing his arm over my shoulder as his hand landed on my boob and he gave it a light squeeze. This pervertic asshole. My blood started to boil at his unruly action, how dare he.

I grabbed his arm and swung his body forward causing him to land hard on the ground and groan in agony. "Get your sleazy hand away from me." Glaring at the rest of the guys with a cold piercing stare, I said coldly, "Unless you want to get beaten up, leave."

The rest of them started scattering off like cockroaches. Good thing I've learned a skill or two from Jiaqi jiejie for self defense. Her cold stare technique always work.

"Are you alright?" the girl ran up towards me and grabbed my hand tenderly. "That ugly oaf touched you just like that, should have given him a hard kick." She raised her leg at swung it out, mimicking a hard kick.

Seeing her adorable adlib, I couldn't help but smile. "Don't worry I'm okay, what about you?"

"I was not, but you rescued me. You're so cool." she flashed me a wide grin and I returned her smile. "I need to repay you, let's go." she pulled my hand along without me having a chance to reply.

We arrived at another luxurious looking villa and she showed me to the living area that was double the size of ours. Wow, this girl must be living the high life to be able to afford staying at this villa.

"Oh yeah, forgot to introduce myself, I'm Shuxin, Yu Shuxin, what's your name?"

"I'm YuXin, Liu YuXin." I answered.

"Wah, even our names are quite alike, this must be fate!" she exclaimed excitedly.