Lesson 33 (Mature content)

Kun

Yibo gave me a nudge with a raised brow, looking at YuXin who snuggled herself comfortably on my chest, her eyes slowly fluttering shut. She's falling asleep while watching horror movie? That's a first. Smiling, I smoothed her hair gently, coaxing her, "YuXin, let's go up to the room and sleep."

She squinted her eyes gently, whining softly as she pulled herself closer to my chest, refusing to budge. Grinning, I shook my head and carried her up in bridal style, making my way towards the room.

Placing her on the king size bed gently, I pulled the blanket up and tucked her in. Smoothing her hair, I placed my lips gently on her forehead. "Have a good rest sleepyhead."

Closing the door, I walked down to the couch to sit down beside Yibo who was casually eating popcorn while flipping through the channels.

"What did you do to the girl?" he asked with curiosity focusing his attention on me.

I grabbed a handful of popcorn and tossed it in my mouth, "Nothing much, just threw her in the sea to wash away her face caked with makeup."

"I thought you're going to torture her," Yibo shook his head and chuckled at my reply, relaxing himself as he ate his bucket of popcorn. In truth, I had the intention of hurting her more than just tossing her in the sea.. But my mom's teaching was etched in my head deeply and I wasn't about to spoil this trip for a mere nobody.

"Well, I'm still sane.. And I'm going to bed too.." I replied as I walked towards my room.

Yuxin

I turned myself around on the bed as my eyes fluttered open slowly to be greeted by Kun's serene sleeping face. His face looks so much more defined up close with his strong jawline and sharp nose. Letting out a loud sigh, I thought to myself, with a face like this, it's no wonder girls would fall head over heels for him.

Lifting my hand, I started tracing his nose delicately, marvelled by his looks when he grabbed my hand and gave me a smirk, slowly opening up his eyes to face me.

"What are you doing before the break of dawn?" he questioned with a wry smile. "J-just.. Just admiring your looks.." I stammered, trying to pry my hand away from his but to no avail as he didn't loosen up his grip.

"So you've finally realised the charm of your boyfriend right here? Took you long enough," he teased as he leaned his face dangerously closed to mine.

Grinning I leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, "Yeah, you are the most charming."

He loosened his grip on me and pulled me in closer, caressing my cheek with his thumb as his lips met mine, enveloping it with a warm kiss. Slowly, he deepened the kiss as he coaxed my lips opened, using his tongue to explore every crevice of my mouth as I moaned softly in delight by his passionate kiss.

"Mm, kun.." I uttered softly as I gripped his hair tightly, pulling him close as we immerse ourselves in the moment. Slowly, his hand shifted from my cheek down to my neck, down to somewhere dangerously close to my chest, over my shirt. His finger inched down slowly towards my chest as he reached the rim of my bra cup, sliding his fingers underneath the bra, while softly massaging my boobs, causing me to gasp in delight as an electrifying feeling of pleasure course through my body.

"Is this okay?" Kun whispered as he continued massaging my boobs over my shirt gently and I nodded.

Smirking, he pinned me down on the bed as he positioned himself on top of me, "Ready for more?"

I nodded my head nervously as I succumbed myself to the sensual atmosphere.

Kun

Straddling on top of YuXin, I gave her a playful smirk while leaning in closely in her, my erection gradually pressing in on her groin area causing her to let out a gasp with a slight blush forming on her cheeks. Cute.

"Kun.. We can't do.." YuXin mumbled softly.

"Don't worry, we will just stick to kissing, nothing more." Without warning, I lifted her oversized shirt up and started littering kisses all over her waist, slowly inching my way up.

YuXin started squirming and let out a little moan whenever my lips touched her soft skin, enjoying my teasing.

Grinning, I inched myself closer and closer to her bosom where her left nipple was slightly peeking through from her bra due to her shifting. The pinkish tip was turning hard from the arousal, a sight that was too inviting for me to reject.

I grazed my lips softly against her aroused nipple causing YuXin to moan, "Kun.."

Hearing her calling me with her airy moan turned me on further as I cupped her breasts and began sucking and licking her left tit slowly and sensually, releasing the sexual tension that had been building up over the day. I've yearned to touch her and taste her more than ever. 

"Mmm Kun.. Enough..." YuXin muttered as she tried to push me away lightly. Instead of stopping, I slowly shifted my right hand to under her bra, teasing her right nipple by pinching it lightly causing her to let out a sensual moan.

Hearing her moans edged me further as I lose my inner control to my desires, my hand shifted down to her opening of her shorts and slid my finger to her underwear..

"Kun.. Stop..." YuXin pleaded once more, "Please..." her voice broke in the last word as I hear her sobbing softly.

"What's wrong YuXin? Did I hurt you?" I asked in a flustered manner as I saw her wiping the tears on her cheeks.

She shook her head, "I.. I'm scared.." Shit, did I move things too fast?

"I'm sorry YuXin, I didn't realise.." frowning with concern I caress her face tenderly, wiping away her tears on her cheek with my thumb. Urgh, me and my uncontrollable desire. "Are you okay now?"

She nodded her head lightly while her sniffing softens. Seeing her eyes glistening with tears sent a piercing ache straight to my heart. "So-sorry Kun.. I didn't think it would be like this.." she looked at me with a a disappointed puppy look as she rubbed her eyes.

I pulled her in close to my chest, embracing her tightly, "Silly girl, don't apologise. We will take things according to your pace. I'm sorry for rushing into things." As it should be, I was too impatient and rushed into things without thinking about her feelings.

"Let's just go to sleep alright?" I tucked her into bed and wrapped my arm around her waist, cuddling her as she slowly fell asleep in my warm embrace. Sigh, Kun, please remember your sanity. 

[author's note] 

Story is going to take another twist and turn of events, I can hardly see when it will end. Probably a whole lot more chapters to go, please be prepared for it.