Lesson 15

YuXin

"Good morning servant, are you ready for your one week of torture?" I glanced at Cheng Cheng with a sly look on my face as looked at me with a face of unwillingness. "Yeah yeah, let's get this over and done with.."

"Fine, help me carry my school bag," I handed my bag over to him unceremoniously as Kun started smiling, "I can't believe Cheng Cheng is really doing this." Cheng Cheng flashed Kun an annoying smile and started walking off with my bag.

Kun's mom

"Who's the petite boy beside Kun Kun?" I wind down the car's window, peering at Kun who was walking jovially with the boy with Cheng Cheng in front of them as a group of girls started swooning at their presence. I haven't seen this boy around before. "M'am he's Kun's roommate. He's a scholar who's enrolled to the school not too long ago." I see, I wonder why Kun didn't tell me about having a roommate.

The boy started to walked away from Cheng Cheng and Kun as they reached a pedestrian crossing. Hmm? Is he going somewhere else? The boy started to help a frail old lady, pushing her trolley across the road as he signalled to the ongoing cars to slow down. Kun rushed to his side and grabbed hold of the trolley helping him with it. This boy would be a good role model to kun, I nodded in approval.

"Let's go to the office first, I need to deal with something before meeting Mr Wang in the afternoon," I wind up the window as the  chauffeur drove off.

*****
"I see.. So Yibo didn't tell you the exact reason why he insist on expelling Liu Ye?" I glanced at Wang who was sipping on his tea. "My son must have his reason for doing it, I trust him."

"You spoil him too much, Wang" I sighed. " I need to have a talk with Kun about this." Wang nodded and started laughing, "Just don't leave anymore blood stains in my school, that's all I ask of you."

Walking out of the office, I spot the petite boy who's Kun's roommate. "Excuse me," I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around with a slightly shocked expression, "Y-Yes?" he said softly. Peering closely at his face, I creased my brows slightly. This boy doesn't look like a boy.. "Do you know where Cai Xukun is right now?" I asked with a smile. "Yes, he's in the student committee room, let me bring you there," The boy smiled back politely, showing a soft expression on his face. I looked him up and down as I walked behind him, this stature is indeed different from a boy. Noticing the bandages around his wrists, I asked, " What's wrong with your wrists?" He immediately pulled the sleeves of his shirt down to cover his bandages, "Ah.. It's just a small injury."

As he opened the door to the committee room, Cheng Cheng started to smack his head with a file lightly lamenting, "Yah pipsqueak, you're late again.." and  I could hear Kun's low voice saying, "Cheng Cheng what did I say about hitting Yuxi? Are you-" he stopped midway as I walked in. "M-Mom.. What are you doing here?" he stuttered with his mouth wide agape. Yibo and Li Nong immediately stood up and greeted, "Hi auntie."

I smiled and turned to Yuxi, "Thank you for bringing me here, I'm Kun Kun's mom." He looked at me with his doe eyes staring wide as he greeted, "H-Hi auntie.. Nice to meet you." Patting his head gently, I turned to Cheng Cheng, "You're still as playful as ever, don't always pick on someone because you like them." Cheng Cheng's face turned red immediately as he looked away from me. Boys will be boys.

"Everyone, I'm sorry but can I have a word with Kun Kun in private please." The rest of them immediately evacuated the room, leaving Kun inside with me.