Lesson 41

Yibo

"Alright that's all for the meeting this morning, any questions?" I looked at the rest and they all shook their heads. "See you all in the afternoon then." YuXin stood up and walked towards her desk, accidentally tripping on the foot of the table.

"Careful!" I ran towards her, reach out my arm to prevent her from falling. My hand landed on a soft and round figure. This can't be.. Or can it.. YuXin let out a soft moan as my hand dug into her soft mound while trying to pull her up. Shit, it is. My face started blushing red upon realisation that I've just touched her.

"T-Thank you senior," she bowed her head down, avoiding my eye contact. Her ears were searing red. Kun ran forward towards us, "Are you alright?" He smoothed her hair as she nodded.

YuXin

Shit. Of all the things I could have forgotten.. I've forgotten to wear my chest binder. It's a good thing we have to wear our jacket over our shirt giving me some coverage but how am I supposed to survive the rest of the day?

I tugged Kun's sleeve and whispered to his ear, "Kun.. I've forgotten to wear my chest binder.." He swerved his head and looked at me with his eyes wide in shock.

His eyes traveled down to my chest area and I smacked his arm lightly, "Don't stare, it's all your fault." He let out a soft chuckle, "Alright, my fault. I will help you survive the day."

Kun

I sneaked a glance at YuXin who's fidgeting uncomfortably at her desk. "Hey pipsqueak are you sick? Why are still wearing your jacket in the classroom?" Cheng Cheng turned around with a questioning look during break.

"Yuxi, did you catch a cold?" Zhen Ting placed his hand on her forehead and I pulled it off immediately, feeling a sense jealousy stirring within me.

"He's just feeling a little cold," I explained.
"Boy aren't you a weak one," Xiao Gui walked over and placed his arm around YuXin's shoulder, his hand hanging dangerously close to her chest. I slapped his arm away and pulled YuXin closer to me wrapping my arms around her shoulders, "You guys, stop crowding around Yuxi would you?" I grumbled in annoyance.

"Yah yah, what's this? If I hadn't know of the news that you and that Queen's group heiress are going to be engaged, I'd have thought you and Yuxi are a couple," Cheng Cheng chided while YuXin has a look of unease as she looked down. I recalled the conversation I had with YuXin yesterday, no matter what, I'm not going to let her go.

YuXin

"Kun, let's face the reality. We're not going to be together," I sat on my bed looking down. Kun has been trying to persuade me to continue fighting alongside with him for the past hour. He clutched onto my hand tightly, looking at me with his eyes with a glint of hurt. "YuXin.. Why can't you have some faith in me?" I wish Kun, I really wish we could be together.. But I can't, not after having the conversation with your grandpa.

Flashback

"You are Liu YuXin?" He glared at me as I sat down in his office nodding meekly. I have no idea how he managed to find me, but he did and he sent his chauffeur to pick me up.

"You need to leave Kun. For his sake. In actual fact, the company is in financial crisis due to the current travel restriction. We are in debt and for us to stay afloat, we require collaboration with other conglomerate," He explained as his eyes remained fixated on me." Queens group is our important partner. You get where I am coming from?" His expression softened, showing how haggard he truly was as he rubbed his temples. "I have the duty to keep the company afloat for my employees. In fact, I've been trying to push off the engagement for the longest time.." he let out a sigh.