Lesson 31

YuXin

My eyes darted between Yibo senior and Lun hesitantly as the two of them stared at me wordlessly. I let out a curse silently at Shaking and Xue Er who packed my clothes for me. Trust them to put such a revealing swimwear inside instead of my usual ones.

"Do I look okay?" I asked with a voice of uncertainty as I massaged my nape waiting for them to reply. Instead of replying, Kun and senior shifted their gaze down to my body. Do I look that weird with my short hair in bikini?

"Hello? " I waved my hands in front of them, bringing them back from their daze. "Yeah.. But maybe let's have you covered up before reaching the beach" Kun muttered as  he walked into the room and grabbed my tank top and shorts. "Wear this over your swimwear first, I don't want other guys to have a nosebleed when they look at you. "

"You are exaggerating too much Kun, no one would spare a look at me." I rolled my eyes at his joke.

Kun

"Kun, senior let's have a race!" YuXin suggested animatedly after we settled down on the beach under the big umbrella shade with a gigantic mat placed on the sandy beach, big enough to accommodate a family.
YuXin took off her tank top and shorts, "Hurry up," she beckoned as Yibo and I tried to avert our eyes away from her figure while she rushed to the sea, oblivious to how we feel.

The way she's dressed is too dangerous, I could feel my lower half threatening to tense as I accidentally caught sight of her cleavage.

"Whoever reach the rocks over there first wins," she proclaimed with a huge grin as the three of us prepared to run into the sea. Without warning, she dashed in first while Yibo shook his head and chuckled in disbelief before dashing in too.

Despite cheating, YuXin lost to Yibo and me as she cambered up to the rocks last.

"Hmmph" she sulked sadly and Yibo immediately patted her head to console her. "Hey, you did good to-" before he could complete his sentence, YuXin flashed a cheeky grin and shoved Yibo back into the sea hard.

Yibo fell into the sea with a huge plop, sinking in as YuXin laughed while staring at Yibo's sinking figure, "That's your prize for being first."

However, Yibo did not surface back up after a few seconds later, causing YuXin to panic, "Hey, senior. Where are you?" her eyes darted around the sea as she shouted in panic.

"Yibo, you alright? Stop playing around" I asked with concern. Don't tell me he injured himself from the shove. Still, the water remained calm with no sign of Yibo.

YuXin jumped straight into the sea, waddling around anxiously trying to look for Yibo, "senior, where are you?"

All of a sudden, Yibo appeared from behind her shouting, "Boo! Gotcha didn't I?" startling YuXin who stared at Yibo with her eyes brimming with tears.

"You.. I thought something happened to you.." she weeped softly, wiping away the tears that was flowing from her eyes as Yibo looked at her with a pained expression.

I swam towards YuXin and hugged her, rubbing her back to soothe her mood while Yibo apologises, "Sorry YuXin, I didn't mean to scare you.." he reached out his hand to pat her head to console her. "I didn't think you'd care so much for me."

YuXin swatted his hand away and pouted, "Of course I care, you are important to me." She looked away from Yibo as she nestled herself on my chest.

Yibo looked to me with his eyes pleading for help. Sighing I tilted YuXin's chin up to face me. "Let's punish Yibo alright? Get him to yell out he is sorry from the rocks and jumped into the sea with a tarzan howl."